I love barbs!

• Thread starter Xtreme Thumb Wrestling
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since this a barb lovers paradise I decided to see which tribes love barbs the mostest. :icon_redface:

Stats as of 06/07/2010 around 4:00 ST

Why?
Total Conquers - 79
Barbs - 51

sWARm
Total Conquers - 64
Barbs - 49

NUKE!
Total Conquers - 25
Barbs - 24

~LGA~
Total Conquers - 32
Barbs - 32

EWAR
Total Conquers - 22
Barbs - 21

ZD
Total Conquers - 23
Barbs - 21

T4H
Total Conquers - 20
Barbs - 19

WOW
Total Conquers - 9
Barbs - 9

BSA
Total Conquers - 7
Barbs - 7

~UTF~
Total Conquers - 12
Barbs - 10

*Disclaimer* Yes I know that some players will restart before you finish nobling them. *Disclaimer*

I'll update this whenever I get bored if anyone wants me too, I'll also add percentages when there are more conquers. I might even do the top players too.

DeletedUser

Honestly, what out there is growing faster than some of these barbs?

DeletedUser

Don't blame me, hell, I've tried players. Ask my members, I've lost a ridiculous amount of offense cause these guys stack so fast.

DeletedUser1508

I was looking at top players today. Seems that most are 50% or more barbs (or thereabouts).

DeletedUser

Well, it makes more sense to noble a barb, if it has a good build. Chances are, it will have a better build than most inexperienced players. Plus, it won't get stacked and end with you losing your train...

=(

DeletedUser

*Cough* No point wasting 7k axes to try and clear a player with a worse village than a barbarian *Cough* I love you Cory *Cough*

I better go get some medicine here ;o
Also, what's wrong with barb munching? It's safe, easy and more often than not the best option. Heck, the only reason I'm going after a player now is because I'm a little spiteful.

DeletedUser

Well, it makes more sense to noble a barb, if it has a good build. Chances are, it will have a better build than most inexperienced players. Plus, it won't get stacked and end with you losing your train...

=(

^^^ This

I remember uk2 it was a higly debated subject, never the ess the rank 1 payer was a serious barb nobler and it workd in his favour massivy top ODA top ODD top ODT for most of the time. Was a bit more wierd on there as the barbs ony grew to around 3k But here like has been said the barbs growm so much faster than most and soon they be buiding academys!:icon_eek:

So i can realy see whats wrong with it..at this stage anyway if the tribes were at war then yeah it be a bit off

DeletedUser

The only reason we have been nobling player owned villages is to get free academies :D

DeletedUser

I'M NOBLING A PLAYER NEXT BECAUSE HE STOLE THE BARB I WANTED.

DeletedUser

Since this a barb lovers paradise I decided to see which tribes love barbs the mostest. :icon_redface:

Stats as of 06/07/2010 around 4:00 ST

Why?
Total Conquers - 79
Barbs - 51
64.6%

sWARm
Total Conquers - 64
Barbs - 49
76.5%

NUKE!
Total Conquers - 25
Barbs - 24
96%

~LGA~
Total Conquers - 32
Barbs - 32
100&

EWAR
Total Conquers - 22
Barbs - 21
95%

ZD
Total Conquers - 23
Barbs - 21
91.3%

T4H
Total Conquers - 20
Barbs - 19
95%

WOW
Total Conquers - 9
Barbs - 9
100%

BSA
Total Conquers - 7
Barbs - 7
100%

~UTF~
Total Conquers - 12
Barbs - 10
83%

*Disclaimer* Yes I know that some players will restart before you finish nobling them. *Disclaimer*

I'll update this whenever I get bored if anyone wants me too, I'll also add percentages when there are more conquers. I might even do the top players too.

those are the barb nobling percents, notice Why? has the lowest, by more than 10%.
just thought I'd throw those out there, and 9 of the comments in this thread have been pro barb nobling, all have been from Why? players.

DeletedUser

Anyone who hasn't nobled a barb yet, is making bad choices. :D

DeletedUser1508

those are the barb nobling percents, notice Why? has the lowest, by more than 10%.
just thought I'd throw those out there, and 9 of the comments in this thread have been pro barb nobling, all have been from Why? players.

Means Why? is full of noobs... But nah, just kidding. Although I would only advocate barbs if they are bonuses, or if you have a defensive startup, or an exceptional build. Or all three :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Barbs are fine IMO, so long as there is no better village available elsewhere. Or that isnt stacked to hell.

DeletedUser

The only reason we have been nobling player owned villages is to get free academies :D

That's what I do.

^^ This...include them in stats?

That would be too much work.

I don't have a problem with nobling barbs in this would cause they do grow faster and build better than a lot of players here. Was just showing how much barb nobling was going on.

DeletedUser

Update;

Meow
Total Conquers: 252
Barbs: 91
36%

EWaR
Total Conquers: 494
Barbs: 349
71%

AVER
Total Conquers: 244
Barbs: 185
75%

~LGA~
Total Conquers: 324
Barbs: 294
90%

Hmmm?
Total Conquers: 167
Barbs: 62
37%

Cba doing any more, may do them later on.

DeletedUser

Unsurprising really.

Is there any point in putting any more up? Won't it be more or less the same?

DeletedUser117

Means Why? is full of noobs... But nah, just kidding. Although I would only advocate barbs if they are bonuses, or if you have a defensive startup, or an exceptional build. Or all three :icon_wink:

I dont agree, simple fact of the matter is this barbs in this world grow fast, very fast. Most ppl in your 15 usually dont even hit 1k before you get an academy. Why not noble a decent sized barb village near you, rather than sending nobles ages away (esp in a packet world). I dont believe it matters what type of startup you have, wasting half a nuke on a red dot that is smaller than a grey one might be fun, but will set you back at least a week or so.

Whilst it has mostly been frowned upon to noble barbs, given the type of world this is - I would probably be nobling a few barbs before I play with small red dots. Why suicide troops if you dont have to, save them for more challenging players later on. :icon_wink: