I love barbs!

• Thread starter Xtreme Thumb Wrestling
  • Start date

DeletedUser4280

ppl play to kill other players, thats where the fun is, however if u have to noble a few barbs till u have a few nukes making player kills easier and more efficient, why not as it will only add to your ability to kill said players in future. if ppl's farming are anything more than adverage everyone else in 7x7 are strangled for growth and wont be even half your size by nobles.

DeletedUser6695

My first 2-3 nobles were barbs, you just got to make up for it later :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

shame barbs are so big

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7210

i love brbs

Lets face it, this is a barb munchers paradise and when the bad half of black box stops spouting:icon_eek:(FORGIVE ME FROM the mighty wrath of EWaR when slightly pished:icon_biggrin:) Bet the mods ban this as Tracey hates me:icon_rolleyes:
I say thank god we are not in CMOACs original posting or we would we would rank in the top 10 of what we inherited :icon_eek:
This world is a barbfest and to the chargrain of my tribe i have imposed a blanket ban on barbs unless for good reason ie: 2nd mebbe 3rd at a push depending on location or stategic nobling.
How many of you do that? KK i lost 2 villages, I asked URGO to rim me as he was the only one i deemed worthy to rim me closer to the tribal hub. You gotta love the TW god as he moved me a full map page away:icon_sad:
Such is life.
WE are ranked 28 with 37 members (thanks Balzi, man i think you are awsome)
but
big BUT
I ask this
How many of you oh so awesome tribes have implemented a blanket ban on barbs?
Any?
None?
*giggles* Balzi :icon_biggrin: and the rest (sorry Balzi has captured my heart) WHAT have you done to combat the barb/farm munching?

DeletedUser

Lets face it, this is a barb munchers paradise and when the bad half of black box stops spouting:icon_eek:(FORGIVE ME FROM the mighty wrath of EWaR when slightly pished:icon_biggrin:) Bet the mods ban this as Tracey hates me:icon_rolleyes:
I say thank god we are not in CMOACs original posting or we would we would rank in the top 10 of what we inherited :icon_eek:
This world is a barbfest and to the chargrain of my tribe i have imposed a blanket ban on barbs unless for good reason ie: 2nd mebbe 3rd at a push depending on location or stategic nobling.
How many of you do that? KK i lost 2 villages, I asked URGO to rim me as he was the only one i deemed worthy to rim me closer to the tribal hub. You gotta love the TW god as he moved me a full map page away:icon_sad:
Such is life.
WE are ranked 28 with 37 members (thanks Balzi, man i think you are awsome)
but
big BUT
I ask this
How many of you oh so awesome tribes have implemented a blanket ban on barbs?
Any?
None?
*giggles* Balzi :icon_biggrin: and the rest (sorry Balzi has captured my heart) WHAT have you done to combat the barb/farm munching?

whoop welcome to the fan club,

and i noble barbs soo what :p they are good, got a problem then ill noble you :p

DeletedUser

Go for it. Please would like to see if you can.

at lest i could do a good job at it,, unlike some hmmm? tribe members (best ones pick on one of my members and she kills all there troops )

:p:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7217

at lest i could do a good job at it,, unlike some hmmm? tribe members (best ones pick on one of my members and she kills all there troops )

:p:icon_rolleyes:

You are hilarious :D Great so John would have lost his nuke even worst. I was on my phone in italy on holidays. I had a great choice of just ignoring john and letting him get completely destroyed. AND never call me a female. Unlike some gay guys in this community who pretend to be female, I don't hide my gender. Balzi, if a certain meow member handed me my account back I would come and have a little fight with you. But unfortunately he is too disrespectful to do so, maybe UK 6 ? or any other world with MS and <3k barbs ?

DeletedUser

You are hilarious :D Great so John would have lost his nuke even worst. I was on my phone in italy on holidays. I had a great choice of just ignoring john and letting him get completely destroyed. AND never call me a female. Unlike some gay guys in this community who pretend to be female, I don't hide my gender. Balzi, if a certain meow member handed me my account back I would come and have a little fight with you. But unfortunately he is too disrespectful to do so, maybe UK 6 ? or any other world with MS and <3k barbs ?

oh im on 3 worlds, maybe uk6 when it comes out would be fun winning :p:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

oh im on 3 worlds, maybe uk6 when it comes out would be fun winning :p:icon_razz:

Trust me. If Uk6 doesnt have 7k barbs to let you noble every barb in you're whole 15x15 and turtle, you'll be rimmed. :lol:

DeletedUser

Trust me. If Uk6 doesnt have 7k barbs to let you noble every barb in you're whole 15x15 and turtle, you'll be rimmed. :lol:

umm well i have been secessful on other worlds, and little thing you should know i love to noble even 100 point barbs and im proud :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Define good? TWstats seems to be down so I can't check but if not top 20 then... no nothing special. :)

DeletedUser

i had left by this point but i'm pretty sure he declared on a top 10 tribe on his own..he was at least memorable.

DeletedUser7217

OK which worlds are those, lets see some stats, shall we ? UK 1 - 1 village (Great - Well Done!)
UK 2 - Best rank 112, not bad! Best world so far -_- ( UK 2 Profile ) Rimmed
Uk 4 - Same as UK 1
UK 5 - Top 40, 18 barbs out of 31 nobled. Great stuff there balzi.

Maybe you are playing under an alias, if it is so I would like some solid proof that you are the account owner :)

And if you really think you have a chance of winning - all my best wishes. If the world starts on my holiday - don't even think about trying

DeletedUser

OK which worlds are those, lets see some stats, shall we ? UK 1 - 1 village (Great - Well Done!)
UK 2 - Best rank 112, not bad! Best world so far -_- ( UK 2 Profile ) Rimmed
Uk 4 - Same as UK 1
UK 5 - Top 40, 18 barbs out of 31 nobled. Great stuff there balzi.

Maybe you are playing under an alias, if it is so I would like some solid proof that you are the account owner :)

And if you really think you have a chance of winning - all my best wishes. If the world starts on my holiday - don't even think about trying

i was never rimmed :swordsman:

i gave my villages away 3 times, lol long story

too i have nobled barbs but where to barbs come from cleared players :p, and soo big whoop where i am if i wanted to take ouit the nearest players ill have to go up against Moew and Aver, and im not stupid i have to respect my tribe in the whole of things :)

my power is in diplo :icon_biggrin: