I love barbs!

• Thread starter Xtreme Thumb Wrestling
  • Start date

DeletedUser1508

But now the barbs are disappearing, the fun really begins. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

They arn't, they jus keep growing or they just get munched up, like literally if you noble 1, you have to noble every barb in its 7x7. >.>

Its an addiction on this world, and its official. The barbs have more skill at building a villages on World 5 than a player.

DeletedUser

They arn't, they jus keep growing or they just get munched up, like literally if you noble 1, you have to noble every barb in its 7x7. >.>

Its an addiction on this world, and its official. The barbs have more skill at building a villages on World 5 than a player.

lol haha :D I just looked at the map of the Uk5 core Ks and honestly I am thrilled, barbarian dominance = ~0%

DeletedUser1508

Yeah, I have several villages with not a single barb in their 15x15... Like I said before, the barbs are disappearing. Just gotta find something else to farm, hence the real fun starting now!

DeletedUser

Well yeah but well... No. Fair enough the barbs have gone but:

~ You attack a player -who's been munching barbs forever- he/she will just split and leave you to mop up their account.
~ The world settings mean not much skill is really involved, only who has the most troops. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Barb munching is something you just don't do, where's the fun it that? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7210

For sure. Now the barb huggers will meet the true players. Barb munching is for those who are unable to send out decent trains and take a village from someone. That simple. Yaaaa they may build well on this world but that is a poor excuse. Taking barbs only admits your inadequacies on taking out players and grossly hinders farming. This world is a barb guzzling fest hindered by the weak