I love barbs!

• Thread starter Xtreme Thumb Wrestling
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What's wrong with nobling barbs?
Every player's either too small to bother nobling, or in a tribe which you shouldn't fight - either part of a big, world-wide tribe, or part of a small but localised tribe who your tribe could beat in a war, but not after they dealt with you.

DeletedUser

Everyone on this world suxx lololol.
Srsly, anyone with any skill on this world left?

DeletedUser

Everyone on this world suxx lololol.
Srsly, anyone with any skill on this world left?

Quick, Cody. Join back on the world so it can have some skill :icon_eek:

So. On this world. Barb Nobling is good.

DeletedUser117

Quick, Cody. Join back on the world so it can have some skill :icon_eek:

So. On this world. Barb Nobling is good.

Not good, but should be considered ok is certain circumstances. There are a few skilled players left - they just havent got time for entertaining some people on the the externals. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not good, but should be considered ok is certain circumstances. There are a few skilled players left - they just havent got time for entertaining some people on the the externals. :icon_wink:

This woman, right here. Convinced me to join this world >.> but she's awesome nonetheless. Have no idea why she is here because she's one of the best players I know, this world is sucky.

Then I get a PM off a friend in eWAR or w/e it's called, telling me most people are nubs on this world. And he showed me a prime example. A colossal 79 barbs gained out of 87. Normally #1 usually needs some sort of skill.

This world only comes down to one thing: who has the most troops. Nothing else.

DeletedUser

What's so wrong about nobling barbs? I look accross my local area, and see lots of barbs. There are a few villages owned by players, which are actually worse than the barbs. The other villages all belong to players who are too big to fight without you losing more than you gain... which would be stupid.
Anyway, if you start nobling a player, and the message you, not to plead with you but just for a chat, you feel awful about taking their villages...

DeletedUser

For a lot of reasons. Why waste nobles taking barbs when you can have a lot more fun taking them off another person? Isn't nobling barbs just another way of hugging? Simply because you obviously haven't the testes to upset another player by attacking them.

People who take barbs seem to miss the point of tribal wars. If this was early game play then it wouldn't be looked down on so much, but it's late game play with players reaching 1mil pts. Nobling barbs = a never ending world.

But, the truly decent players will eventually shine through the rest. Why? Because when you noble a barb you're taking someones farm and most people would cat you back to 26 points for doing it :)

DeletedUser117

What's so wrong about nobling barbs? I look accross my local area, and see lots of barbs. There are a few villages owned by players, which are actually worse than the barbs. The other villages all belong to players who are too big to fight without you losing more than you gain... which would be stupid.
Anyway, if you start nobling a player, and the message you, not to plead with you but just for a chat, you feel awful about taking their villages...

Let us see whats wrong with barbs. . . .now dont get me wrong barbs are ok if its your last possible option, but saying things like "you feel awful about taking their villages..." or I'm just too nice... is just silly. The only way to learn how to play TW is to be attacked and find out ways of defending yourself. If you dont attack anyone - you wont get them a chance to learn more about the game.

Also taking barbs might be easy to do and they might be better built (I know as I took a few on the outset) but it also takes away your income - less income less troops. But it also makes you lazy, so thinking about the possibility of getting attacked is further from your mind. So all an all taking barbs might be easier to gain points and grow but it also puts a big sign on your villages saying "take me as my owner is lazy"

The best thing about tribal wars is working out attack plans and sorting through vills desperately trying to stack a vil you just took, from enemy tribe retaliation. If you take barbs and just cruise your way through a world - you are not getting the full benefit of the game itself.

DeletedUser

Personally I find nobling players more interesting.

Theres no challenge in nobling barbs. You don't have to clear them and you don't have to work for them......

DeletedUser

Personally I find nobling players more interesting.

Theres no challenge in nobling barbs. You don't have to clear them and you don't have to work for them......

Exactly my point earlier. When the rank 1 player finally gets a 'challenge' I doubt there'd be any challenge from him :icon_rolleyes:. Why? Check Sparks' post.

DeletedUser

Personally, barbs are ok as a first noble, if there is no actual target near you. As said in one of the above posts, they are no challenge, which means an easy noble, while losing no troops and obviously, it shall double troop growth. So while some criticize barb nobling, would you rather have another players villa, which you have lost say... 2k axe and 750 LC, or a barb that does exactly the same job, with no losses?

DeletedUser

I'd only barb munch when the time is right.

of course, a player seems more appealing, depending on how there village is built.

DeletedUser

Personally, barbs are ok as a first noble, if there is no actual target near you. As said in one of the above posts, they are no challenge, which means an easy noble, while losing no troops and obviously, it shall double troop growth. So while some criticize barb nobling, would you rather have another players villa, which you have lost say... 2k axe and 750 LC, or a barb that does exactly the same job, with no losses?

I had to put my sun glasses on to read this :icon_biggrin:. Well obviously I prefer the nobling another players village part simply because I've done it lots. Eat barbs all you like, like Sparks said when you're being attacked or need to counter someone you won't have a clue :) Although you are right, but what'd be the point in the whole concept of having troops?

DeletedUser

I do fight though, just not to noble.
Unless I want the village...

DeletedUser7210

I have been offline for mebbe a week. In that time i do not have 1 barb to farm in my 15X15. So, do i put up with it and inhibit my growth even more? do i relocate away from the barb munchers? or do i attack the barb munching point whored? 3 guesses and one answer that i am acting upon now.
This is the worst world i have ever played in on either UK or .net for barb munchers. It makes no odds to me as i will either go out all guns blazing or in a wimper but i only hope whichever way the barb are erdicated to Tribal Hugs and not Tribal Wars
munchers. My life will not change however i play, but my pride is mine and mine alone. This is what stops me munching barbs like the 20 village plus players have on this world. Shame on you

DeletedUser

I have been offline for mebbe a week. In that time i do not have 1 barb to farm in my 15X15

i think the best way to stop this is not go offline for a week lol

DeletedUser7217

I go away from my account for a month, it has 5 barbs in some areas where I had just my village and the rest greys..

*sigh*