Is resistance futile?

DeletedUser117

With the merge of Boo! with Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato. . . .errr you get the drift. Will this world die from boredom, as the top racked tribe, rises further and further away from the rest of the world?

But there surely is a reason for both tribes to merge. Its Tribal Hugs not Tribal wars right?

So challenging five tribes at the same time huh, now which tribes would have the honour. I would be say be careful BEDLAM Leaders - you arent a s safe as you think guys:

But now that a few friends and I have moved away from Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato, you would think they would respect our opinions and leave it alone right?

Surely not Trebor aka manicunia, I thought he liked me?

Trebor Mint on 02.09. at 22:28
Hope you didn't leave because of me.. :(

Princess.Sparkles on 02.09. at 22:29
You are not worth leaving a tribe for :p

Trebor Mint on 02.09. at 22:31
I know... I didn't think you were that stupid...

Even I can admit that if it had come down to a choice BT or AP would of kicked me...

Princess.Sparkles on 02.09. at 22:32
Basically this world will die if the top two tribes merged, they did. Need something to keep it alive, if only for a short period of time.

Trebor Mint on 02.09. at 22:36
It's going to need a lot to keep it from dying...

It's a shame... great setting apart from the win setting.. :)

Princess.Sparkles on 02.09. at 22:39
I will see what we can do

Trebor Mint on 02.09. at 22:42
Anything to liven it up is all good for me...

My first born is due on the 2nd November so if you could just let me noble 1K villages till then before you rim me I'd appreciate it..

Princess.Sparkles on 02.09. at 23:10
Awesome! I will ensure you wont have to worry about incomings after November. . . .

Trebor Mint on 02.09. at 23:11
Thank you...

The only thing I'd be worried about after november is dirty nappies and trying to remember what sleep was... :)

So now that being the case, I guess we have no option but to declare: Resist vs Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato

That is all

DeletedUser6695

The merge was done to kill a dead world ?

Makes sense, w9 is a ridiculously bad world. Unless things have drastically changed in the past few weeks.

Good luck anyway to both tribes.

Hopefully resistance is futile.

DeletedUser

The world was boring from day 1 to be honest. That's going to change anything? Although I've been fairly absent now, the move by BT was an excellent one. It may not be the funnest, but I don't consider wasting another month fighting Boo! just to say "hey we don't hug, we war cause it's fun!". The quicker the world ends, the happier I and the true members of kthx will be.

DeletedUser117

The world was boring from day 1 to be honest. That's going to change anything? Although I've been fairly absent now, the move by BT was an excellent one. It may not be the funnest, but I don't consider wasting another month fighting Boo! just to say "hey we don't hug, we war cause it's fun!". The quicker the world ends, the happier I and the true members of kthx will be.

Last time I played a serious world, the true aim was to have fun and fight wars. Since when has that changed? If you and the rest of the true members of kthx only wish the world ended, fine quit go inactive or just cry to your true members on how hard the settings are for you to win. Winning isnt everything, its how you get there that counts.

I have lost all respect for BT, as I used to know him as someone who is a fair and just leader. Guess things change in time. Anyways, whilst you and your other true members may get other tribes involved or just sit back eating inactives and looking pretty. The members of Resist and others may just have a bit more fun.

DeletedUser

Well that saved me some digging :)

Ofc the id=17/Boo! merge was tactically sound, 17 got K45 out of it and those former boo! cowards got out of a thrashing.
Can't fault BT for taking a K without losses or the .
Maybe W11 could have no tribe member limit and everyone could just join the same tribe on day 1?

Best of luck to the resistance.
(and much love for the ID of manicunia)

DeletedUser

Last time I played a serious world, the true aim was to have fun and fight wars. Since when has that changed? If you and the rest of the true members of kthx only wish the world ended, fine quit go inactive or just cry to your true members on how hard the settings are for you to win. Winning isnt everything, its how you get there that counts.

I have lost all respect for BT, as I used to know him as someone who is a fair and just leader. Guess things change in time. Anyways, whilst you and your other true members may get other tribes involved or just sit back eating inactives and looking pretty. The members of Resist and others may just have a bit more fun.

Winning isn't everything, fun is what any game is about and I still think warring multiple tribes would have been fun. As for fair and just leader, I didn't think I was nasty to you at any point, or anyone really, I'm not really sure what context your trying to put the second class tribe member into? You know it was about you being silenced in the skype chat and me disagreeing with that decision... However I'm sorry if I have proven myself unfair and unjust.

As for putting a spin on it like we were provoking you to war us or something, with your tribal name and what the disagreement was about do you not think it was obvious of your intent? I don't blame Mancunia for contacting his local tribes and seeing their stance on attacking you, seems like a fair enough move.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Me Confused.... Sparks you complain that BOO and Intern should of fought not "hugged" then you complain that people are preparing to fight you?!!?... which is it you want?...

Least now I now which village your nobles are in.. thanks... though I'm slightly upset you haven't sent them at me yet... :(

DeletedUser9701

It seems like you are fitting very well in the new tribe rob, i must say i am disappointed in what i am reading here. I thought you were better than this...

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how to describe this thread. Noble? Noble of you to try and resist, but resist against what exactly though?

With the merge of Boo! with Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato. . . .errr you get the drift. Will this world die from boredom, as the top racked tribe, rises further and further away from the rest of the world?

I think you're a month or two too late here Sparks, this world died a long time ago. "You can't kills what's already dead", so the saying goes :icon_razz:.

But there surely is a reason for both tribes to merge. Its Tribal Hugs not Tribal wars right?

So challenging five tribes at the same time huh, now which tribes would have the honour.

Ah, the old cliche, tribal hugs. Interesting to note you don't give an opinion about the reasons BT presented for the merge which you so dislike but rather move on to the next attack which you want to make against us.

But now that a few friends and I have moved away from Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato, you would think they would respect our opinions and leave it alone right?

Now I think you've lost yourself in an attempt to appear witty. I really like that you're trying to take the high ground and insinuating that you would have "left us alone", but that would have made yours a rubbish resistance. I know you like taking things out of context, but I have no idea where the second class quote comes from, nor why it has any relevance? Even if second class was an issue, which, so far, is not, you are no longer a tribe member anyway. As for the mail, who is that from? I haven't tried to recruit anyone except for a few Boo! members; so nice source you have there sparks.

Surely not Trebor aka manicunia, I thought he liked me?

An, so you can "ensure" Trebor won't have any villages after November but he can't talk to tribes about you? That, Sparks, is called double standards.

So now that being the case, I guess we have no option but to declare: Resist vs Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato

That is all

Ah, the epitome of your resistance. :icon_rolleyes: I wish you goodluck with your war when you're so far away from most of us. I'm sure you'll love the 29:10 noble limit.

You still don't get it? This world died a long time ago. Our merge didn't change that. We were always dominating the ranking with the best players; you had no problem with that for 3 months. You were happy so sit there and, as you say, eat inactive and look pretty. As I recall it, you jumped at the chance of being able to noble some of the villages of Obsessively Compulsive. So I wondered why you had a sudden relapse and decided you wanted to have fun rather than following the KTHX way? Maybe it's because we invited your noble targets? Maybe Mancunia is the reason you left.

Whether or not the merge was a good idea is your opinion. However, I do insist you explain what is "unfair" and "unjust" about merging two tribes in a browser game? :lol:

Now, I think I should explain the reason for the merge. Sparks is right, in a sense. This game is about having fun, you should fight wars. The ideal scenario for our tribe would be to war Boo!, own them, and achieve the win condition. I had hoped we would be able to war Boo! once morale dropped so we could have a bit of fun in this dead world. However, that option just wasn't available due to the circumstances. Shortly before morale dropped, we had 6 members who were not yellow/red. Two of them (BT and Barnett) were so far out on the rim they wouldn't be much help in a war against Boo!, two of them (myself and Uesugi) were too inactive (maybe lazy would be better word) to do anything in the war; which leaves, imo, the two best suited accounts to have gone to war; your account, and Ballerond. You are no where near any Boo! member to have a fun time, and the only person in Ballerond's range is Captain Inactive. Boo! were in a similar position with several of their members banned. Surely, an Intern and Boo! war would've been a good idea :icon_rolleyes:?

I didn't think so. We needed some more members who were active and willing to be able to go to a war, but the one of the detrimental factors is the incredibly short noble range. I remember Harlos. complaining on W32 that they couldn't noble from one end of Hate. to another. In this world, I can't noble from one end of my account to another and I'm only spread 2 Ks. The best way to get involved would be to war tribes on each side, so every member could do something, but not in such a way we get gang banged. So I would've like to recruit gotcha!, Captain inactive, the Clyde, and GLHF and war everyone else. By effectively disbanding Boo!, most of them, I'd assume, would join WC, creating a tribe against which we would have a suitable front and challenge for us, while at the same time getting the win condition lowered (You can defend the settings as much as you like; doesn't change the facts that the conditions are ridiculous). You, Sparks, would've known this if you were in the skype chat (yes, I know you were silenced and I disagree with that. However, you could've easily asked to be unsilenced/re-added to the chat if you were willing to swallow your pride for a while).

It was never my intention to have the whole of Boo! merge into Intern, but what's done is done. You can Sparks continue your valiant resistance against us while we can sit here and do the same thing we've been doing for the past month; nothing.

DeletedUser117

I'm not sure how to describe this thread. Noble? Noble of you to try and resist, but resist against what exactly though?

Since leaving Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato, you would not believe the amount of support and offers of help our tribe has received. You and members of your tribe (in this tread even) just cant wait for the world to end. Well firstly its kind of arrogant to think you will win, secondly the resistance is based on resisting the status quo. Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato do have a huge lead, but what if a tribe or many did actually rise up and knock Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato off the first place position. Then the world would have a level playing field again and hopefully become more lively.
I think you're a month or two too late here Sparks, this world died a long time ago. "You can't kills what's already dead", so the saying goes :icon_razz:.

Maybe you cant, but morale just ended so who is to say its dead? Only ppl I hear it from are Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato members. Again arrogant much? Just because you say its dead is must be?
Ah, the old cliche, tribal hugs. Interesting to note you don't give an opinion about the reasons BT presented for the merge which you so dislike but rather move on to the next attack which you want to make against us.

What opinion? BT and the leaders of Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato had two choices war or merge. Again pretty arrogant of anyone to assume that the war would only last a month, but that seems to be the general nature of Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato members
Now I think you've lost yourself in an attempt to appear witty. I really like that you're trying to take the high ground and insinuating that you would have "left us alone", but that would have made yours a rubbish resistance. I know you like taking things out of context, but I have no idea where the second class quote comes from, nor why it has any relevance? Even if second class was an issue, which, so far, is not, you are no longer a tribe member anyway. As for the mail, who is that from? I haven't tried to recruit anyone except for a few Boo! members; so nice source you have there sparks.

The first quote was from BT, I didnt even think anyone could be treated like a second class member. But It puzzled me, so I placed it in to see if there was any response from the author. None so far, so we shall see. As for recruiting, it was actually from another tribal leader, whom shall remain anonymous until further events are in place. Its well known that sometimes you and BT dont clearly talk to each other. So maybe BT had his recruitment hat on.

An, so you can "ensure" Trebor won't have any villages after November but he can't talk to tribes about you? That, Sparks, is called double standards.

Hang on, where did I say that? I assured Mancunia that he wont have any attacks in November. Babies are bad enough on sleep, let alone waking up to defend against a larger player. I found it funny that he was so nice on PM and then planning to get a full tribe to hit me as well. But meh its only a game. The post was to let you know that he probably would of succeeded if the leadership didnt keep trying to recruit top players from other tribes.
Ah, the epitome of your resistance. :icon_rolleyes: I wish you goodluck with your war when you're so far away from most of us. I'm sure you'll love the 29:10 noble limit.

Maybe get your facts right and reply in a correct manner, have you even looked at a map in the last couple weeks?
You still don't get it? This world died a long time ago. Our merge didn't change that. We were always dominating the ranking with the best players; you had no problem with that for 3 months. You were happy so sit there and, as you say, eat inactive and look pretty. As I recall it, you jumped at the chance of being able to noble some of the villages of Obsessively Compulsive. So I wondered why you had a sudden relapse and decided you wanted to have fun rather than following the KTHX way? Maybe it's because we invited your noble targets? Maybe Mancunia is the reason you left.

I actually had plenty of problems with that, however this account is co played. The other co player wanted to go to axes after the Nauz incident. Wardy infact couldnt wait to jump into your tribe. I had reservations but I kept silent. When Wardy left the account for W10, I had once again free reign to do as I wanted with the account. I stayed, ate two villages as compensation for reading that trash pile you call a forum. . . .

Whether or not the merge was a good idea is your opinion. However, I do insist you explain what is "unfair" and "unjust" about merging two tribes in a browser game? :lol:[/FONT]
Explained above, but to put it simply, top two tribes merging is
Merging tribes esp ones that have little or now will to play an online game, will initially increase in points, however due to the different personalities and other reasons - usually fail
imgres
Top tribes waring:
Any war, esp a challenging one actually get ppl more motivated to play a game, even a dead world is challenging if you have incomings to it
imgres

Now, I think I should explain the reason for the merge. Sparks is right, in a sense. This game is about having fun, you should fight wars. The ideal scenario for our tribe would be to war Boo!, own them, and achieve the win condition. I had hoped we would be able to war Boo! once morale dropped so we could have a bit of fun in this dead world. However, that option just wasn't available due to the circumstances. Shortly before morale dropped, we had 6 members who were not yellow/red. Two of them (BT and Barnett) were so far out on the rim they wouldn't be much help in a war against Boo!, two of them (myself and Uesugi) were too inactive (maybe lazy would be better word) to do anything in the war; which leaves, imo, the two best suited accounts to have gone to war; your account, and Ballerond. You are no where near any Boo! member to have a fun time, and the only person in Ballerond's range is Captain Inactive. Boo! were in a similar position with several of their members banned. Surely, an Intern and Boo! war would've been a good idea :icon_rolleyes:?

I didn't think so. We needed some more members who were active and willing to be able to go to a war, but the one of the detrimental factors is the incredibly short noble range. I remember Harlos. complaining on W32 that they couldn't noble from one end of Hate. to another. In this world, I can't noble from one end of my account to another and I'm only spread 2 Ks. The best way to get involved would be to war tribes on each side, so every member could do something, but not in such a way we get gang banged. So I would've like to recruit gotcha!, Captain inactive, the Clyde, and GLHF and war everyone else. By effectively disbanding Boo!, most of them, I'd assume, would join WC, creating a tribe against which we would have a suitable front and challenge for us, while at the same time getting the win condition lowered (You can defend the settings as much as you like; doesn't change the facts that the conditions are ridiculous). You, Sparks, would've known this if you were in the skype chat (yes, I know you were silenced and I disagree with that. However, you could've easily asked to be unsilenced/re-added to the chat if you were willing to swallow your pride for a while).

It was never my intention to have the whole of Boo! merge into Intern, but what's done is done. You can Sparks continue your valiant resistance against us while we can sit here and do the same thing we've been doing for the past month; nothing.[/FONT]

Firstly in regards to the merger, I agree that most of the members are very inactive, and the players you have gotten from Boo! may have similar issues. However if you are so inactive and not feeling the love of W9 why dont you just leave as I stated before? Surely if you are inactive now, how could you actually win the world? Secondly, I really didnt mind being silenced, as the tribal chat was 80% moderator abuse and 20% cody arrogance. The actual reason I left was the merge, whilst typical of what I expect from top tribes, I just couldnt be bothered sitting around, and eating inactives. I wanted to eat OC as they where near me - and I needed more D vils, it was hard to get them due to everyone at 50%. But this thread has somewhat livened up the forums and hopefully will liven up the game a bit.

DeletedUser

I do find this quite entertaining and though i'm not a part of this whole top tribe story I do want to say that this might indeed spice up the world a bit.
So I won't choose a side because obviously i don't know all the details but At least Sparks is trying something.

DeletedUser

Since leaving Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato, you would not believe the amount of support and offers of help our tribe has received. You and members of your tribe (in this tread even) just cant wait for the world to end. Well firstly its kind of arrogant to think you will win, secondly the resistance is based on resisting the status quo. Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato do have a huge lead, but what if a tribe or many did actually rise up and knock Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato off the first place position. Then the world would have a level playing field again and hopefully become more lively.

I probably would believe them, we have a large lead in the point rankings and people would like to see this lead disappear to even the world, I would not really call it surprising. Win conditions have been mentioned a lot, so has winning the world, by me included, we do want to push on and win the world, like every other tribe out there, at the moment I would say we have a good chance of winning, but nothing is certain and the right resistance could knock us off first place position. Did I not say that the merge did not mean we couldn't have a challenge? Even without you leaving we could have still warred multiple tribes at the same time and that would not have given us a definite win, it would have actually been a challenge, but what is done is done.

Maybe you cant, but morale just ended so who is to say its dead? Only ppl I hear it from are Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato members. Again arrogant much? Just because you say its dead is must be?

If you truly believe the world was so lively why did you feel the need to RESIST? Surely if the world was so lively there would have been apt challenge after the merge.

What opinion? BT and the leaders of Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato had two choices war or merge. Again pretty arrogant of anyone to assume that the war would only last a month, but that seems to be the general nature of Kthx aka COMBO / Intern / Friday /Birds! / Sexy! / Umad?/ NOmnom / Taco! / Potato members

I think we have explained quite clearly our reasons for choosing merge and you actually haven't properly replied to them. You have stated that it was hugging and that warring would have actually been more invigorating to the tribe than merging, but not actually answered the points made, such as AP's on the distance between you, Ballerond and BOO!

The first quote was from BT, I didnt even think anyone could be treated like a second class member. But It puzzled me, so I placed it in to see if there was any response from the author. None so far, so we shall see.

I still haven't been told where I was unjust or unfair? However I have replied to my statement about second class tribe member I just disliked the idea of someone being forced out of a skype chat by being silenced that's all that comment was relating to...

Hang on, where did I say that? I assured Mancunia that he wont have any attacks in November. Babies are bad enough on sleep, let alone waking up to defend against a larger player. I found it funny that he was so nice on PM and then planning to get a full tribe to hit me as well. But meh its only a game. The post was to let you know that he probably would of succeeded if the leadership didnt keep trying to recruit top players from other tribes.

I wouldn't call it two faced, he wasn't necessarily expecting you to offer the ceasefire in November, which was a nice offer in all fairness. :) He was doing the sensible thing and preparing for you to attack him and as for keep trying to recruit top players from other tribes, we had to recruit as you well knew, would you have preferred we asked less than top players?

Explained above, but to put it simply, top two tribes merging is
Merging tribes esp ones that have little or now will to play an online game, will initially increase in points, however due to the different personalities and other reasons - usually fail
imgres
Top tribes waring:
Any war, esp a challenging one actually get ppl more motivated to play a game, even a dead world is challenging if you have incomings to it
imgres

Responded to this a little bit further up where you said about the two choices, also the pictures don't work for me, but I don't really mind, random pictures never really make a post imo, at least not in actual world forums.

Firstly in regards to the merger, I agree that most of the members are very inactive, and the players you have gotten from Boo! may have similar issues. However if you are so inactive and not feeling the love of W9 why dont you just leave as I stated before? Surely if you are inactive now, how could you actually win the world? Secondly, I really didnt mind being silenced, as the tribal chat was 80% moderator abuse and 20% cody arrogance. The actual reason I left was the merge, whilst typical of what I expect from top tribes, I just couldnt be bothered sitting around, and eating inactives. I wanted to eat OC as they where near me - and I needed more D vils, it was hard to get them due to everyone at 50%. But this thread has somewhat livened up the forums and hopefully will liven up the game a bit.

We'll win the world by merging with everyone, obviously. The reasons for the merge have been stated several times, by me in the mail and expanded upon in this thread by AP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

I still haven't been told where I was unjust or unfair? However I have replied to my statement about second class tribe member I just disliked the idea of someone being forced out of a skype chat by being silenced that's all that comment was relating to...

It is unfair to attempt to invite all the top players in other tribes. Best way I know to kill a world is to make it one sided. It is unjust to merge two top tribes to make a tribe so large that others couldn't even begin to fight a war with them. The essence of tribal wars is to fight other tribes, not hug. Does that make it clear enough?

*edit:
On a personal note, it is unfair that you feel the need to invite players that are in striking distance of another player, esp when the other player was not even given a chance to voice their opinions. Not to mention that the other players already rimmed the guy once and was shown to be totally inexperienced. But points above skill right? Or should it be points above all.

DeletedUser

It is unfair to attempt to invite all the top players in other tribes. Best way I know to kill a world is to make it one sided. It is unjust to merge two top tribes to make a tribe so large that others couldn't even begin to fight a war with them. The essence of tribal wars is to fight other tribes, not hug. Does that make it clear enough?

Unfair to want to improve? We had 6 active members, two of us being late starters, needed to recruit and as for recruiting goes I generally try and invite top players as opposed lower ranked tribeless players. Although the points were in our favour and indeed still are it does not mean tribes cannot band against us, as I have said multiple times I would have found that interesting, you are providing an example of a smaller tribe declaring on a larger one with the promise for others to follow as you have said, many people have offered to help you, why would this be greatly different if you had not split off? This is a catalyst but that is not to say that we wouldn't have provided our own catalyst to make the world interesting.

EDIT: Sorry about posting that in an edit, makes you look like you ignored it.

DeletedUser117

I probably would believe them, we have a large lead in the point rankings and people would like to see this lead disappear to even the world, I would not really call it surprising. Win conditions have been mentioned a lot, so has winning the world, by me included, we do want to push on and win the world, like every other tribe out there, at the moment I would say we have a good chance of winning, but nothing is certain and the right resistance could knock us off first place position. Did I not say that the merge did not mean we couldn't have a challenge? Even without you leaving we could have still warred multiple tribes at the same time and that would not have given us a definite win, it would have actually been a challenge, but what is done is done.
Actually all I have done is sped up what you and the rest of the leadership in your tribe will accomplish in the next few months. Kthx have been in decline for awhile now, whilst there are many reasons for this decline the main one that should of been focused on is above ave players need challenges, this was not addressed and now you are reaping the profit by only having 6 members actually logging in. The funny thing about you guys admitting to only looking at larger players is you have isolated yourselves to the posistion of merging. FYI trying to recruit a co duke of another tribe is not good for tribal relations.

Kthx can now only win by merging and re-merging as you were never considered a serious tribe. Your tribes initial posts have enforced that - u jelly now?

If you truly believe the world was so lively why did you feel the need to RESIST? Surely if the world was so lively there would have been apt challenge after the merge.
I never liked Kthx, I have said that previously. Only reason I joined was because Wardy forced me to. How can you enjoy a tribe that you cant communicate with?

I think we have explained quite clearly our reasons for choosing merge and you actually haven't properly replied to them. You have stated that it was hugging and that warring would have actually been more invigorating to the tribe than merging, but not actually answered the points made, such as AP's on the distance between you, Ballerond and BOO!
If you would of declared on multiple tribes you would of been rimmed, your tribe simply does not have the talent or the activity to win this way. I have explained my reasons in multiple posts and pm's your tribe will fail because if one of your members are scared of me now, wait until we actually start the war.

And yet you didnt do anything about it, wow your leadership skills are slowing down. What did you expect to happen to a top ranked player that was forced to rely on PM's for tribal communication - duh!
edit: I am not confessing I am good, just stating my rank. I thought you would get the hint when I slipped to rank 3

I wouldn't call it two faced, he wasn't necessarily expecting you to offer the ceasefire in November, which was a nice offer in all fairness. :) He was doing the sensible thing and preparing for you to attack him and as for keep trying to recruit top players from other tribes, we had to recruit as you well knew, would you have preferred we asked less than top players?
I would of preferred you try and get activity going, maybe start up mentoring, god knows .uk needs better players. As for Mancunia, well I was going to let him off, I know what being a parent entails. even after all that garbage he posted pre joining your tribe. You realise the only reason he was rimmed before was because he was making an ass of himself by denouncing your tribe right? So yes he is two faced, and soon he will pay for his actions. :icon_cool:

Responded to this a little bit further up where you said about the two choices, also the pictures don't work for me, but I don't really mind, random pictures never really make a post imo, at least not in actual world forums.
Yeah I wanted something for the other readers to look at, I realise the IQ in kthx is pretty variable. When I realised they didnt work, I just left them, at least Mancunia could have something to try and flame me for.

We'll win the world by merging with everyone, obviously. The reasons for the merge have been stated several times, by me in the mail and expanded upon in this thread by AP.
And that will be your milstone, and the reason you will loose

Unfair to want to improve? We had 6 active members, two of us being late starters, needed to recruit and as for recruiting goes I generally try and invite top players as opposed lower ranked tribeless players. Although the points were in our favour and indeed still are it does not mean tribes cannot band against us, as I have said multiple times I would have found that interesting, you are providing an example of a smaller tribe declaring on a larger one with the promise for others to follow as you have said, many people have offered to help you, why would this be greatly different if you had not split off? This is a catalyst but that is not to say that we wouldn't have provided our own catalyst to make the world interesting.

EDIT: Sorry about posting that in an edit, makes you look like you ignored it.
What is the challenge in waring multiple tribes, you had all those vils up north that me and Ballenrod could of set shop up in, but AP and others ate them instead - yay for forward thinking. Also your catalyst is boring, many top tribes war on multiple tribes, been there done that. Try something different. . .
I stated many ppl have mailed me and stated their support of my stand, I dont need others to beat you, nor would I threaten you with a gank.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Please people will you all just stop arguing and talking about me...

It's not good for my ego...

Still no incoming...

/I is bored

Ok, Two question Sparks...

Princess.Sparkles on 02.09. at 23:10
Awesome! I will ensure you wont have to worry about incomings after November. . . .

You really expect people to believe that the above was you offerring me a "cease fire" in November?!!?... really?...

I like your whole "I Never really liked you.. my friend made me be your friend..." defence... which play ground did you learn that one from?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread needs some cliffs, there's no way anyone will read that wall of text....

Cald

DeletedUser117

Most people find it enjoyable to have a decent debate on the forums.