Is resistance futile?

DeletedUser9748

Althought I am a part of the active members in KTHX, I have missed many of those convos because they have been mostly discussed through skype which I am not very active there. I have read carefully almost every line of the posts and what I can get of this is:

Sparkles did not like the merging because she thought fighting the second top tribe rather than recruiting would be more fun (which I kinda agree). But since she saw the state that this world was going to she didn't care to do something some time ago when it still mattered. Joining a smaller tribe, resisting in this kind of diplomacy or even way of playing that BT and HTLA proposed, would be sufficient solutions to change this world and spice it up a bit.
She only decided it was bad after she saw the merging. And now she is declaring. Fine by me but don't expect to justify your actions and support your decision. I would be honored to fight you although we need to cover some distance first :p

BT's and AP's opinion about the merging were more or less based on rushing to the winning conditions and ensure that clearing the smaller tribes would be less risky if we had more active players. For that I agree. I prefer having more active players and less villages, than to internall them, be number one but losing afterall cause I could not manage all those villages.

So where does that leave us now? I hope to a good war that won't end in hasty diplomatic solutions but with the sharp edges of our axes. And I hope more tribed will decide to jump in and support both sides and have something like World War. It's the only way uk9 could have some interest.

DeletedUser117

Althought I am a part of the active members in KTHX, I have missed many of those convos because they have been mostly discussed through skype which I am not very active there. I have read carefully almost every line of the posts and what I can get of this is:

Sparkles did not like the merging because she thought fighting the second top tribe rather than recruiting would be more fun (which I kinda agree). But since she saw the state that this world was going to she didn't care to do something some time ago when it still mattered. Joining a smaller tribe, resisting in this kind of diplomacy or even way of playing that BT and HTLA proposed, would be sufficient solutions to change this world and spice it up a bit.
She only decided it was bad after she saw the merging. And now she is declaring. Fine by me but don't expect to justify your actions and support your decision. I would be honored to fight you although we need to cover some distance first :p

BT's and AP's opinion about the merging were more or less based on rushing to the winning conditions and ensure that clearing the smaller tribes would be less risky if we had more active players. For that I agree. I prefer having more active players and less villages, than to internall them, be number one but losing afterall cause I could not manage all those villages.

So where does that leave us now? I hope to a good war that won't end in hasty diplomatic solutions but with the sharp edges of our axes. And I hope more tribed will decide to jump in and support both sides and have something like World War. It's the only way uk9 could have some interest.

Close but no cigar. I couldnt do anything a while ago as I trusted and respected my coplayers opinion. He wanted to stay in Axes, so I stayed and waited until W10 came out and he jumped over. I also waited until BT got into a leadership role hoping things will change - they didnt.

There will be no diplomatic solutions, I do find most worlds declare then end up hugging. But that will not solve the problem - we need an active war and something that will turn W9 on its ear.

DeletedUser8288

to be fair it does seem a dammed if you do dammed if you don't situation if you don't merge you have 6 players that could lose interest and lose respect of the tribe for not showing ambition. on the other hand you have sparks point of you in which it would have made the world more interesting by waring Boo!(which it would have) and the fact that possible noble targets were now a no go and future noble claims put under more pressure from there own tribe mates without consult? tactically this was a sound decision i think no one doubts this however i think there are more members upset about this as i have personally lost count of how many KTHX players that have begged for more competition and for someone to give them a challenge so maybe there's more to come? or more to go..

P.S maybe people should let up Mancunia he already knows everyone dosent like him poor sod must cry himself to sleep everynight :icon_cry:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
P.S maybe people should let up Mancunia he already knows everyone dosent like him poor sod must cry himself to sleep everynight :icon_cry:

I do.. everynight... big sad tears roll down my cheeks until my pillow is so wet I have to get a new one... :icon_cry:

I don't understand why everyone hates me so much... I just try to play the game and have some fun and try and be nice...

I blame Trebor, my Co-player/Co-poster... though he has finnally let the truth out on his ingame profile... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thread understood, as I've said before TW in world one .net (eventually T:V and T:V2) did the exact same thing which led to an alliance of all the other tribes in the world to try and stop T:V dominating the world. Which they comically called the Lolliance.

That war ended with T:V winning, although I've got to be honest and say its the most fun I've ever had on tribalwars. The battles were epic, each noblement was a cause for celebration and the propaganda was some of the best I have ever seen.

I survived that war having took out the 5th biggest player on the world, but the buzz was gone and I soon quit.

Hopefully more epic wars will come in this world.

Business-cat-collection-29.jpg

Caldwellowl

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Havent I already rimmed you?

I guess it depends which account you played and which attack you class as the actual rimming... Personnally I'd say that OC rimmed me as it was his nuke that did all the hard work...

DeletedUser

Sparks has never liked the tribe. Although I respected her, if it weren't for Wardy I would have kicked without thought (as she would have left without thought). Sparks (nothing against you but...) is one of those players that is abrasive to anyone who doesn't fit her type. An example is how she plainly called members of the tribe immature (and dumb or ignorant, can't remember) based on joking posts. Hell, even I mess around on skype, and yet people believe me to be fairly "old" without knowing.

Point being, Sparks has had a hate for the tribe since joining.

DeletedUser9701

Oh come on cory, where is the love?
I wouldnt come close to calling sparks abrasive especially not for the example you have stated because lets be honest Its all true. I would love to post some quotes from skype to prove my point but i am afraid i will be perm banned on the forum and ingame for repeating the vile, ignorant and generally morally corrupt comments that are made in that chat.

DeletedUser

Come on to me? What about you. I've seen you do just as bad if not worse. But let's not start a personal bicker. It's not just that, Sparks considered our name changing "childish". All I'm saying is Sparks judges way too much. Nothing against that, she's a fine person, but not someone I'd consider open to different personalities. But then again, who is these days? Although, resistance to differences is futile as well.

DeletedUser117

Come on to me? What about you. I've seen you do just as bad if not worse. But let's not start a personal bicker. It's not just that, Sparks considered our name changing "childish". All I'm saying is Sparks judges way too much. Nothing against that, she's a fine person, but not someone I'd consider open to different personalities. But then again, who is these days? Although, resistance to differences is futile as well.

I considered your whole tribe childish, not just because of the name changes, the constant sexual inuendos, the flamming, the bickering oh and lets not forget the fact that no one really helps anyone. Ask BT how many sent him D or helped him when he got hit. Or just see how many times help was offered to any members, in the last few months.
I wont even mention The speaker attacking one of my tribe mates with D :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Is it just me or are "Grown Ups" arguing about who is the most childish when playing a internet GAME ironic?

DeletedUser

To give some context to what is afterall a decleration.

Side 1:
Tribes: KTHX
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 68,960
Side 2: 16,461
Difference: 52,499
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 2: 4,482
Difference: 4,482
chart

So it appears KTHX are quite happy to try and get as many vills as they can while continuing to push for win conditions after the decleration, however in the 3 days since decleration RESIST have already taken one vill from them with no reply.......

DeletedUser117

Actually its three zip atm :icon_wink:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST
Players: Hairybear007

Total conquers:

Side 2: 7
Difference: 10

chart

Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 2: 28,937
Difference: 40,023

chart

Side 2: 13,238
Difference: 13,238

chart

DeletedUser

Actually its three zip atm :icon_wink:

Well to be fair that looks more like Hairybear007 took a KTHX villiage on the 4th, then the 5th, then RESIST recruited him on the 6th :)

But the fact still remains that at least 1 KTHX vill has been taken directly by RESIST.... Did they stretch themselves too thin, do they have what it takes to hit back.... only time will tell :)

DeletedUser117

True, pay that. I was talking to him and supplying him info, as I still have that sit in Kthx. You would of thought they would of at least kicked me by now :s
But Hairy is a decent player, so he really didnt need my help at all. I am sure there will be some reprisals, but for now we will just have to wait and see.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well let's be honest.. it's actually 4:1 Unless your still pretending your not allied with WC?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST, WC :)
Players: Hairybear007
Total conquers:
Side 2: 22
Difference: 5
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3
chart

Side 2: 67,142
Difference: 1,818
chart

Side 1: 5,224
Side 2: 18,552
Difference: 13,328
chart

DeletedUser117

I am not pretending anything, if WC wish to join in the fun, there are more than enough vils to be gobbled up. It would be better that way in fact, makes the world more even.

DeletedUser117

I am actually admitting to being allied with Bedlam, WC and alot of others, must thank BT for the idea. Oh wait Bedlam were allied to Kthx werent they?

Isnt it amazing what a few forum posts do.