Is resistance futile?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry you've lost me? What's amazing?...

If you think tribes changing ally is amazing you really do need to get out more...

It's not like I've not been trying to drag you away from your Ipad so that we can go out and have some fun...

Last edited:

DeletedUser9748

I am still nobling barbs thats why the stats are against us. When there are no barbs around me I will go against RESIST :p

DeletedUser

I considered your whole tribe childish, not just because of the name changes, the constant sexual inuendos, the flamming, the bickering oh and lets not forget the fact that no one really helps anyone. Ask BT how many sent him D or helped him when he got hit. Or just see how many times help was offered to any members, in the last few months.
I wont even mention The speaker attacking one of my tribe mates with D :icon_rolleyes:

Heh, you'll find that in most tribes. You'll also find those that are ok with it work well together and are more respectful. You're going far with the "last few months". There was a lot of help in the tribe, which you never saw because you didn't want part of the skype chat.

As I said, the tribe was consisted mostly of my friends who wanted to chill in skype and play the game. I do not take this game seriously enough to worry about "oh my, he made a sexual joke!" or about intricate technicalities of leading. You get what you want out of everything. The tribe may be worthless in your eyes, but it was a fun and great time during my activity.

DeletedUser117

Heh, you'll find that in most tribes. You'll also find those that are ok with it work well together and are more respectful. You're going far with the "last few months". There was a lot of help in the tribe, which you never saw because you didn't want part of the skype chat.

As I said, the tribe was consisted mostly of my friends who wanted to chill in skype and play the game. I do not take this game seriously enough to worry about "oh my, he made a sexual joke!" or about intricate technicalities of leading. You get what you want out of everything. The tribe may be worthless in your eyes, but it was a fun and great time during my activity.

Awesome to hear, glad you had a great time in W9. Now as your tribal activity is taking a nose dive, no one communicates in the skype chat - unless you moved it again with out telling anyone. Thkx is down to around 7 active members, one more since before the Merge. Also you know it was more than "oh my, he made a sexual joke!", Having been in a few Pervis run tribes, I didnt think much could annoy me. But then it couldnt just be my sensibilities, after all how many have you lost this week alone?

DeletedUser

That's exactly the point. Not everyone has the time and abilities to perform at your level of neediness. The merge offered new "life" to the tribe. The move by BT was a good one. Really, if this is about fun, how much fun are you going to have eating away like a vulture at a fairly inactive tribe?

DeletedUser117

Trust me I am having a blast! I actually like fighting an active enemy, not that I will get much of a chance in this world but I am a bit rusty in co-ording, so it might not be a bad idea to start small.

What puzzles me the most about the members and ex members of Kthx's posts are they seem to be quite hurt that anyone would have the nerve to declare on them, Resist is the smaller of the tribes, right?

Also please explain what my level of neediness is? Or was that little quip about me wanting to fight in Kthx, imagine that - wanting to fight in tribal wars. . . how needy is that!

DeletedUser6695

Trust me I am having a blast! I actually like fighting an active enemy, not that I will get much of a chance in this world but I am a bit rusty in co-ording, so it might not be a bad idea to start small.

What puzzles me the most about the members and ex members of Kthx's posts are they seem to be quite hurt that anyone would have the nerve to declare on them, Resist is the smaller of the tribes, right?

Also please explain what my level of neediness is? Or was that little quip about me wanting to fight in Kthx, imagine that - wanting to fight in tribal wars. . . how needy is that!

I think you are forgetting 1-2 of the original cast are still around, you know as well as I do you wouldn't be winning if the original members were there.

Also the reason BT didn't get much support is because leafy and htla had their def with jackcrop which was a rather significant distance away, you would have known that if you were in the skype chat :)

DeletedUser

sparks complains 24/7 becauz trib isnt elite srsness! Then when everyone but a few quit BT organises merge to get in some active members to clear up stuff.
Sparks has hissy fit, lol

DeletedUser9748

Sparks did not also complain when she got all the villages from OC who was inactive. Nobling new recruits that did not even asked for immediate support in our forum is not something to boast about and judging the outcome of this war.

DeletedUser117

Given up justifying my intentions to the kiddies, might let the stats do the talking. :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: KTHX
Players: GLHF
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 11
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 54,922
Side 2: 43,957
Difference: 10,965

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 24,959
Difference: 24,959

chart

DeletedUser

KTHX is now in third position.. still a successful merger?

DeletedUser117

Stats update, probably a bit late as most have now left, but we still have a few more to go.
Side 1:
Tribes: KTHX
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 19
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 42,253
Side 2: 79,922
Difference: 37,669

chart

Side 1: 3,482
Side 2: 51,120
Difference: 47,638

chart

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Great to see RESIST playing with thier friend so well...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WC :)
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3
chart

Side 2: 2
Difference: 2
chart

Side 1: 39,870
Side 2: 51,538
Difference: 11,668
chart

Side 2: 10,154
Difference: 10,154
chart

DeletedUser117

Good to hear, more wars are always a good thing, there is only 10K separating the top 2 tribes, and the others arent that far behind. The morale is off and nothing standing in the way of any tribe from hitting the top position.

DeletedUser117

Hmm, Might be a little life to this war yet, Kthx are recruiting again and Bedlam has gotten into the mix as well. Might have a fight after all :D

Side 1:
Tribes: BEDLAM, KTHX
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 37
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 15
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 67,666
Side 2: 156,206
Difference: 88,540

chart

Side 1: 14,851
Side 2: 66,453
Difference: 51,602

chart

Edit:
Whilst still dominating, we are getting some hits that would say Kthx might be trying to rise again. Time will tell if they rise like a Phoenix or a chicken :p
conquer-uk9

Last edited by a moderator: