Is resistance futile?

DeletedUser

Oh look, someone thinks they actually know what they're talking about! Umad bro? ;)

DeletedUser

Why would i be mad at a poor mans Nauz, and a tribe that was a poor mans version of a Pervie ran tribe that is amateurish at best?
Waits for the kreig account to make a statement lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if you'd like to donate money, I really wouldn't complain.

DeletedUser

Why would i be mad at a poor mans Nauz, and a tribe that was a poor mans version of a Pervie ran tribe that is amateurish at best?

Says the guy who failed twice on uk9. Amateurish, yes, yes sparks was. And yes, yes you were. Ujelly?

DeletedUser

How did i fail twice on uk9?
I started to cat out Nauz knew he was leaving and stopped playing.
Then took up one of your accounts for a couple of days after the incompetent player lost all his troops cause he had no idea what he was doing, then said you were better off nobling it out?
The incompetence of your tribe was hilarious. I have never seen so many people sulking about losing their O in their village.

DeletedUser

funny if the tribe was so bad you could only form a half decent tribe to take it down weeks/months after everyone that played quit including your account that you got in top 5 and got rimmed.
>taking the game 2 srs, very mad, njelly of our uber leetness.

DeletedUser

funny if the tribe was so bad you could only form a half decent tribe to take it down weeks/months after everyone that played quit including your account that you got in top 5 and got rimmed.
>taking the game 2 srs, very mad, njelly of our uber leetness.

Yes my rank 5 account got rimmed :lol:
Seriously you should spend more time doing homework young fella and less time looking silly in here, now off you go little one bye.

DeletedUser

Yes my rank 5 account got rimmed :lol:
Seriously you should spend more time doing homework young fella and less time looking silly in here, now off you go little one bye.

Besides the fact that you avoided the rest of the post.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk9/index.php?page=player&id=346362

Accounts last owner was you, not rimmed but catted to the point that it was useless. Point still stands that you can't criticize anyone when you messed up like that badly. :lol:

DeletedUser117

How exactly did he mess up? He was given the account with no troops. . . there where attacks on the way from cheese and his tribe. As usual no one sent D so that account was a sitting duck. Also how can you mess up an account that you had for only a few days? :D

DeletedUser117

Only takes me a few hours to mess up an account so a few days is more than long enough...

Its always about you isnt it? Btw when are you going back to Kthx, your still in their chat I hear, or are you still too busy spying on Win for them :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Its always about you isnt it? Btw when are you going back to Kthx, your still in their chat I hear, or are you still too busy spying on Win for them :lol:

Irony anyone?!!? Though really it isn't all about me... though I hear a rumour you can't stop talking and thinking about me... bless...

I've heard that rumour too that I'm spying on WIN for KTHX, but what's the point of spying for a tribe that is going to be taken apart by RESIST... :icon_confused:

I like BT he is a good guy, good looking and intelligent too, I'll put in a good word for you if you like?... I respect his desire and commitment to his tribe and his desire and drive to put them back where they once were...

We spam each others inboxes and this forum and have even been known to chat on skype... If people want to think I'm a spy that's up to them.. I've got nothing to hide... I've got no real life friends so it's all good when I find a internet friend.. makes me feel special.. .

As I'm a nice guy I'll tell you all you need to know about WIN, they are a well organised tribe with good, strong leadership, full of active players that are keen and wanting to learn the little they don't already know... farms stacked full and are doing everything they should and need to be doing to last long term and try and push up the tribe rankings...

U still Jelly coz you got kicked from the KTHX skype chat?!!?

Though you'd be amazed what tribes skype chats I have access too... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser117

How am I Jealous? I left a tribe that was going nowhere. . . The leadership and members are arrogant to the point of obnoxious. They never deserved the top spot (after the original players left) and having a look at your new recruits troops, they wouldnt even get into a family tribe :D