It's a DAzaster!

DeletedUser

oO poor farm. although level 24 farm level at this stage isnt exactly Nubs standard is it? (or am I overestimating Nubs? )

DeletedUser

yh he tried to rim one of his own players and got catted for it. His farm level is 19 now I think, idk

DeletedUser

lol bit of an exaggeration. i wouldn't call losing a little bit of defence and a few levels of farm in exchange for a 3.5k vil a disaster :|

In exchange? He didn't get anything.

DeletedUser

but Daz's profile says the internal was just a joke!?

"You make a joke about nobling someone and suddenly get 27 incomings...
Dear god how am i going to survive all these fakes!!!! *sigh*"

DeletedUser11971

aha I think you have counted the Daz Does Diplomacy part of this tale. I do believe we have a cartoon for that too (rustle rustle)

DeletedUser11546

yeah daz does do diplomacy in a very special sort of way

DeletedUser9778

Daz's profile isnt referring to the internal but to an incident with ER which resulted in 27 incomings from them(25 fakes and 2 attakcs which couldnt kill defense recruited over 20 hours).

DeletedUser

Atchually I took the village daz's reasons I'm not sure of but I did as I was asked I payed the price and took the village.

By the looks of things the said player was infact unloyal and in nubs we don't accept unloyal tribe mates any other member of nubs can back me when I said a bad apple shouldn't spoil the bunch so we got rid of it and made sure it wasn't coming back.