It's a DAzaster!

DeletedUser12021

This world is full of friends in all tribes.:(

Daluicis is in Daz back pocket or doing the front job and both have friends in other tribes.! What a load of bs this .uk is.

Yeah me and Daz are best friends for life :D
Hahaha I don't think you know half of how funny that is.

It's real simple. You wanted to get in ROTN, we didn't had the space yet at that time. You joined Nubs. Later you left nubs, calling them noobs. You asked again to join ROTN and even a minite after you've asked to join us, you joined Nubs again "because you were bored".

What did you expect if you do something like that? ;) Don't bet on two horses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

Dude gets drunk, leaves tribe. Then apples to old tribe, and other tribes. Loyalty clearly dont exist, go cry somewhere else

DeletedUser10576

Dude gets drunk, leaves tribe. Then apples to old tribe, and other tribes. Loyalty clearly dont exist, go cry somewhere else
Both of you ARE friends ..and yes i did ask for a invite bk to nub`s but now i know how much hugging is going on here i would be better playing .net as this .uk is to much scratch my back and i will scratch your back. Hugger`s. :( zzzz

DeletedUser10576

Old Man respect today at 21:15
wasnt there long mate
TW.PLAYER today at 21:14
How come you left them ?

I do not blame him !

DeletedUser6623

Hugging? You clearly havnt seen our diplo page then :lol:

DeletedUser6623

And FYI... me and daluicis are enemies on uk15 and have had our many arguments on uk15 ext forums. I wouldn't say we are friends.. more acquaintances ;)

DeletedUser10576

And FYI... me and daluicis are enemies on uk15 and have had our many arguments on uk15 ext forums. I wouldn't say we are friends.. more acquaintances ;)

Full of rubbish there as you both are on skype to each other.. Any tribe in .uk not friends with the iop 3 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

That's funny, cuz i don't have him on skype. The phrase 'get your facts straight' comes to mind..

DeletedUser10576

The Danger invites you to the tribe 'Indecisive Nubs' (new) So pro Daluicis
Me and 0210 are far from friends, but we do talk to eachother
Tbh friends and .uk is full of this hugs.zzzzzzz

DeletedUser6623

Jun 29
23:56 The invitation to TW.PLAYER has been withdrawn by 0210.

^ you can be invited as much as you like, i will always remove you.

DeletedUser10576

Jun 29
23:56 The invitation to TW.PLAYER has been withdrawn by 0210.

^ you can be invited as much as you like, i will always remove you.
Only from tribe but not by play !;)

DeletedUser12021

The Danger invites you to the tribe 'Indecisive Nubs' (new) So pro Daluicis Tbh friends and .uk is full of this hugs.zzzzzzz

We've talking the same way we talked in game through mail. As much I've talked to other people too. If all the people I talked with are friends, I'd go crazy.
Daz asked my skype earlier and I refused if you must know.

DeletedUser6623

Daluicis broke my heart.. I ended up watching 'the break up' whilst eating icecream and crying to myself.

DeletedUser10576

Tbh i do not give or take..i help when asked and i gift villages when i leave but no one takes if I do not want them to have ? hope you know me. ;)

DeletedUser12021

Daluicis broke my heart.. I ended up watching 'the break up' whilst eating icecream and crying to myself.

Stop with the icecream. You're getting fat you know.
Take the advice from your friend. ;)

DeletedUser12062

Old Man respect today at 21:15
wasnt there long mate
TW.PLAYER today at 21:14
How come you left them ?

I do not blame him !

Hey thats a bit unfair.
Dont use a one unlucky day for Daz as a reason I went or put me in same boat as the others that left n want to cause hassle plz.
Thats a low cheap shot cut n paste a quick mail from someone whos not going to open up and chat to a guy whos out to cause problems.

DeletedUser

Daz has no friends for one and for 2 I know exactly who you are on .net as you were in a few of my tribes tw.player, and 3 dal is more of a lover to daz that he puts in to chains and whips now and then not friends. oh and 4 old man has his reasons for leaving and with respect he atchualy told the duke as to why and that's why the duke has not slated him or classed him as anything other than a respectful player. so before punching below the belt, think about what you arw doing.