It's a DAzaster!

DeletedUser6623

Oh how fun life is. A merely simpleton of a nub leads a bunch of nubs and everyone expects them to be better than nubs.. I feel the word nubs is there for a reason tbhh but hey ho.

Who wants a boring tale? Okay get a cuppa tea, here it goes.. War has started on uk14, and uk15 is only a matter of time. So due to these things a couple players have quit, hence the slow growth in a few areas as exp have been so kind as to keep an eye on. Hence why i have a shockingly low farm for once in my life as i've been coin whoring to internal 1 or 2 (oh yes im such a nub, get over it) Due to the lack of competition around it was an easy risk to take.

Right whats next to explain? Oh yes this whole 'gh0st' situation. Well we had a player come forth and say his noble target has dropped from like 1600 points down to 500/600 points. So i asked gh0st if it was him...

Gh0ston 27.06. at 15:39
yes

0210on 27.06. at 15:29

Are you cata'ing prophet?

So i brought it forth to the council and they all agree'd gh0st is an idiot and in the wrong and doesn't deserve to be in the tribe. So we prepared our nobles and launched. Big whoop i got cata's hitting me and had a few things downgraded.. its not hard to do and not avoidable in the slightest. But at the end of the day i got the villa and have a nice flow of support from the waste of space that is ER.

So meh. I don't mind haters, say hi sometime :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You nobled a village off your own player for catting his own farm? :icon_neutral:

Most ridiculous thing I've read so far in these forums and my, there have been a few stupid comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

IM not sure if your trolling or just stupid. We nobled him for cata'ing another players noble target, which is bang out of order.

btw, id analyse your leadership. Worst leaders ever. Oh and all the swearing he does to me over skype, finally caught him on in game mail, i hope he gets banned :lol:

DeletedUser

IM not sure if your trolling or just plain stupid. We nobled him for cata'ing another players noble target.
Not that that's a remotely good excuse to start nobling your own tribemates, but didn't he clear the player?

Oh, and I suggest you don't flame me again.

DeletedUser6623

No, muggings did ages ago. Why, has gh0st been telling everyone he cleared prophet? :lol:

nd lol, or what? You gonna come get me in rl like smig said he would? Hahahahaha.

DeletedUser

No, but before I eventually leave this world I will rim you.

Atm, I'm just doing what my tribe says because I'm loyal and you ain't at the top of my todo list. Keep it as a discussion.

DeletedUser

Daz's profile isnt referring to the internal but to an incident with ER which resulted in 27 incomings from them(25 fakes and 2 attakcs which couldnt kill defense recruited over 20 hours).

lets clear this up

the 'incident' was entirely started by daz, in what he refers to as his 'joke'

[6/26/2013 5:05:17 PM] jobo: u ere
[6/26/2013 5:05:22 PM] Daz: yuh
[6/26/2013 5:05:39 PM] jobo: whats all this about merging?
[6/26/2013 5:05:45 PM] jobo: and some diplo with u on rotn
[6/26/2013 5:05:50 PM | Edited 5:05:56 PM] jobo: dont see how its got olt to do with us
[6/26/2013 5:06:12 PM] Daz: we was meant to be merging at some point
[6/26/2013 5:06:16 PM] jobo: we was
[6/26/2013 5:06:31 PM] Daz: yuh.. otherwise why would i bother talking to you? :D
[6/26/2013 5:06:37 PM] jobo: i know we disccused merging options, but i did say the whole tribe opted to not merge and stay as we are, which is why we recruited
[6/26/2013 5:06:49 PM] jobo: we asekd for diplo earlier and u refused
[6/26/2013 5:06:50 PM] jobo: so
[6/26/2013 5:06:58 PM | Edited 5:07:05 PM] jobo: tbh, we just went on and got on with our EDIT
[6/26/2013 5:07:09 PM] Daz: i refused cuz we was gonna merge and i didnt see the point |-(
[6/26/2013 5:07:20 PM] jobo: we never said we was gonna merge
[6/26/2013 5:07:25 PM] Daz: wateva then
[6/26/2013 5:07:29 PM] jobo: er ok
[6/26/2013 5:07:36 PM] Daz: think imma just noble some your players near me then.
[6/26/2013 5:07:42 PM] jobo: lolz
[6/26/2013 5:07:48 PM] jobo: ahhhhhh
[6/26/2013 5:07:51 PM] jobo: ok ok lets merge
[6/26/2013 5:07:52 PM] jobo: lolz
[6/26/2013 5:07:56 PM] jobo: bye daz
[6/26/2013 5:07:56 PM] Daz: no

instantly we have 2 players with incoming scouts from daz....so we decided we wouldn't take that...and faked him, with a few cats, him being a long walk and all who wants to waste farming time......in short, daz did a funny joke....so we did a funny joke back.

so whats the big deal?

DeletedUser12021

I would like to congratulate you for your astounding observation.

I'd like to congratulate you on your attempt at sarcasm but appearantly you're not getting it that my "observation" is rather me thinking it's ironic someone changes his mind so quickly. ;)

But let us remain on topic here, shall we.

@jobo: you need to use the tags
here to make it work on these forums. (without space between)

DeletedUser6695

I'd like to congratulate you on your attempt at sarcasm but appearantly you're not getting it that my "observation" is rather me thinking it's ironic someone changes his mind so quickly. ;)

But let us remain on topic here, shall we.

No idea what the timeframe between posts is but having firsthand experience with a tribe is a rather good reason to change your opinion. Everyone coming on here slating Daz for nobling some idiot...

DeletedUser6623

I found it all rather amusing jobo ;)

nd they seemed to have slight potential at First, but alas i was wrong. Waste of space is my final verdict.

DeletedUser11971

Lol Daz Daz Daz so many mind changes it is too funny. Still getting loyalty down from 64 to minus 3 with 2 nobles without the pally uber noble weapon was VERY lucky and covered up a few tricky questions for you so as we say everything is now rosie.

Can this luck transfer to your leadership cough internal skills and your diplomatic triumphs?! Anyways so much talk and arguments so we need a summary I think which has been on our forums for a while but is nice to share I think :icon_wink:

http://

DeletedUser6623

Who cares i got lucky on loyalty? A win is a win regardless lol. Stop being sour that your support didnt reach him in time before i nobled him ;)

its funny how you depict me at the end.. Good try. But no

DeletedUser

Lol Daz Daz Daz so many mind changes it is too funny. Still getting loyalty down from 64 to minus 3 with 2 nobles without the pally uber noble weapon was VERY lucky and covered up a few tricky questions for you so as we say everything is now rosie.

Can this luck transfer to your leadership cough internal skills and your diplomatic triumphs?! Anyways so much talk and arguments so we need a summary I think which has been on our forums for a while but is nice to share I think :icon_wink:

http://

25 second gap too and no spike :O

DeletedUser6623

Yeeh it is such a noobish gap LD.. You need more practise :lol:

DeletedUser

Dudi have a blackberry which is rubbish and I was playing on it so please kiss my read one ;) haha