It's a DAzaster!

DeletedUser12084

There are always two sides to an epic story so here’s the creepy villains’ side lol.

As people may know, muggins cleared prophet but in doing so cleared himself. Prophet sent me a report showing this and told me to forward to the whole tribe so I did do.

Like any player would after knowing prophet quit I started farming him, huge pits, inactive, couldn't have got a better farm. However, he was outside my church radius so I was never going to take the village, but muggins was.
I don’t like mass claiming villas, but I could have easily have put claims on muggins and this scenario wouldn't have happened. However, I didn't think anyone would have claimed them since the villages were so close to me and possibly despise. I see one night that both villages have been claimed by losdos, I sent him a message and he was being sat by someone. So I couldn't talk to him. I thought I would catch him the next day, thinking to myself he will message me back and that he was never going to noble the village in such a short time-frame, but he did thanks to the amazing Daz.

Anyway, bearing in mind I had cleared everyone around this muggins village and some people around prophet too thinking about it. The thing that annoyed me was that he nobbled a village that I forwarded reports on to the tribe, showing both villas was cleared, not in his church radius without any consideration of the tribe members near these villages.

So I catted prophet down. I've been farming him for a while, sending 40 LC endlessly and bringing full hauls back. Why should someone come and take the village that started a fair bit away?

Now if it wasn't a church world, I wouldn't have minded but losdos clearly thought the two villages was easy pickings since they had both been cleared, decent points for second villages and third. But I still don’t understand why he didn't just drop me a mail saying this village is a pretty close to you, I know it’s been cleared but can I take it? I know why he didn't because he knew what the answer would have been.

So, yes I catted a team mates claim down, which is wrong, I knew it was wrong but under the set of conditions that I have said, they didn't think of me so I didn't think of them. Daz was itching to take me out anyway. What makes me laugh is that I was never seeing the world that long anyway and after a few months I would have gifted the villages to the tribe, well that’s if I and the tribe was around long enough.

DeletedUser12062

MM so that makes everything ok then :lol:

Bieng a noob I learn so much from reading externals, Im happy everything ive cleared now exclusivly mine
Why not mail the Devs and do away with the claim planner then replace it with I cleared its mine

Daz took some stick on here, I loved the cartoons they are a great add to the conversation and probably the most accurate version of events as it goes.
But tribes and individuals can laugh, It happens across the world but surely theres better news ofthe world than this.

DeletedUser2918

but surely theres better news ofthe world than this.

like what? if you've got anything better than please post up!

i liked the thread. didnt think it irrelevant at all. (1) its not an 'im the bestest farmer' thread and more importantly (2) its an interesting insight to 2 rated tribes on w16, who were once friends, and who are now enemies by the looks of it.

(and it haz a cartoooooon! :))

DeletedUser12062

I loved the thread, the cartoons the banter (especialy the Wimbledon comment) was best ive seen in this world so far.
Just shame theres always a few that need to have a little dig that little bit more than banter lol.

Just in the world of news lol its almost like the UK goverment passing stupid laws as 9-11 happened
To copy the phrase "today is a good day to publish bad news"

But the cartoon strip great, I aim one day to be in one for me a massive improvement on the forums and a plus rep point for sure

DeletedUser9778

Now if it wasn't a church world, I wouldn't have minded but losdos clearly thought the two villages was easy pickings since they had both been cleared, decent points for second villages and third. But I still don’t understand why he didn't just drop me a mail saying this village is a pretty close to you, I know it’s been cleared but can I take it? I know why he didn't because he knew what the answer would have been.

ok id just like to point out that muggings was not cleared, he just lost most of his nuke that he sent at prophet but must of had more troops at home considering the size of his army when we conquered him... and calling it easy picking is a bit of an exaggeration as he catted my smithy and sniped one of my nobles (oh how i hate this 500ms rule :lol:) so i consequently lost over 200k of res in taking it :icon_neutral:

I apologised to ghost for missing the mail as was already read by a sitter, and also explained how muggings was the closest vil at the time to me on over 1k that didnt have a claim or nap with and there was another 3 1k+ vils in his church area for him to conquer.

i agree prophet was easy pickings as was cleared and account quit but i needed that vil for a church to cover muggings and it was in no tribe members cr. i had no quarrel with anyone farming it but catting it to the ground was a bit ott.

to top it off ghost then went and made another noble claim... not on one of the 1k+ vils in his church area but a 1k barb twice as far away that he hadnt cleared and we were all farming... so its a tad bit hypocritical for you to lecture me on easy pickings :lol:

(losdos)

DeletedUser

Ghost So why didn't you just mail the guy and say look I know you cleared the village but can we work somthing out, its a good farm for me, I'll help you pre noble a larger/better built village? This could then of gone either way, he took it or you farmed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You nobled your own player for catting a noob? You didn't bother to mail him or explain, you kicked him from the tribe and attempted to noble train him?

And speed players are bad?

DeletedUser6623

No, he can cata all the noobs he likes.. its the fact he maliciously cata'd a fellow tribe mates noble claim. That's not team work, and we don't want people like that.. but clearly ER do.. says alot about them really.

But alas you neglect to realize it was a tribal decision. Council agreed, and even when we mentioned it in the main skype chat everyone else agreed too... so meh.

DeletedUser9778

You nobled your own player for catting a noob? You didn't bother to mail him or explain, you kicked him from the tribe and attempted to noble train him?

um no lol we nobled our own player for throwing his toys out the pram and deliberately catting a vil to the ground that a tribe member had a claim on... pls read the previous posts properly before commenting.

and i dont know how your tribe is run but we have a rule against claiming barbs...

DeletedUser11971

well there are two sides to every story then there's the truth but what we draw from this are the following:

1: wonder who won the euro millions ticket it was Daz.
2: In the tribe Nubs and a mail doesn't get a reply then get ready to be internalled!!
3: Any diplomacy chat that ends up with you getting catted means you should work on your diplomacy skills.

anyway no sour grapes from us re our support being late but I will admit to oodles of envy as I have left a villa on 17 loyalty after sending a train :icon_cry: As for not spiking the gap would any of you have used up your nuke to do it knowing your loyalty was so high and they would have to come again in NB with support on the way? Hindsight is 20:20 but fair does on the cap but alas not on how you lot went about it. He could have left his nuke at home and killed the train but such is life!

And finally I would not have sent in nobles with a troop count that low so hats off Daz you have some balls and I would admire them but this might be misconstrued :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6623

all i see is blah blah blah.

On a side note.. When the original co-train was sent, (granted he may not of known that his defense would kill the first noble) but he did snipe the second noble..
Any good player would of backtimed the 'nuke' nobles instead of randomly attacking. Fyi.. you recruited a half-whit.

DeletedUser

all i see is blah blah blah.

On a side note.. When the original co-train was sent, (granted he may not of known that his defense would kill the first noble) but he did snipe the second noble..
Any good player would of backtimed the 'nuke' nobles instead of randomly attacking. Fyi.. you recruited a half-whit.

Not even a good player, a noob would of too, as said before anyone can use their head it dosn't take a genius to play the game its about skill and knowing how to use it.

DeletedUser9778

well there are two sides to every story then there's the truth but what we draw from this are the following:

1: wonder who won the euro millions ticket it was Daz.
2: In the tribe Nubs and a mail doesn't get a reply then get ready to be internalled!!
3: Any diplomacy chat that ends up with you getting catted means you should work on your diplomacy skills.
il give you "1", im gonna get daz to start buying me tickets :lol:
"2"... i have no idea where that came from pmsl! but if it helps you to sleep better at night then believe what you want.
"3" ends up getting catted :lol: they were mostly fakes! 1 of which sent cats with no axe :icon_rolleyes: think the attackers lost more then the defenders in the long run.

DeletedUser

Oh and IWBOBC if daz won the euros he'd give you enough to get a life ;) but then he'd be broke -.-

DeletedUser11971

^^ this is the best you guys can do! Lol seriously enjoy the thread for what it was if you want to post the cheap insults mail me ingame or pm on here but meh is your rep I guess.

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Wasn't an insult it was a returned joke ;) (hugz)? Na at end of day he's history if er want to war so be it but at end of day they took in a refugee?

DeletedUser9778

^^ this is the best you guys can do! Lol seriously enjoy the thread for what it was if you want to post the cheap insults mail me ingame or pm on here but meh is your rep I guess.

:icon_sad:
:lol: so you start this thread to mock daz, insult his diplomatic skills, and then insult the tribe by writing absolute nonsense - " In the tribe Nubs and a mail doesn't get a reply then get ready to be internalled!!"

talk about cheap insults :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10576

This world is full of friends in all tribes.:(

Daluicis is in Daz back pocket or doing the front job and both have friends in other tribes.! What a load of bs this .uk is.