Lagspike Premade [UK15]

DeletedUser

It's early on, with UK15 expected to start around February and March. But there's no harm planning ahead.

15dl8oh.png

Tribe Name: Lagspike
Tribe Tag: LAG
Tribe COA: (not chosen yet)

msyscx.png

Activity, Skype, a little experience, positive attitude, not much else - we'll tell you more in-Skype.

10oqy9t.png

Aaron/ExtremeRiot
Alex
Ash White
Blue
Christian Owen
Christoffer Amundsen
Conor
Crankypants
Dan/Annihilated
Daniel Vowles
DMS2245
Fantus
Huw Williams
Jamie Webb
Jaycee
Keith Chambers
Maxim
Monkey-Nova
Mr O
Nick/Scorp
Oscar Kernaghan
Paul James
Pedro
Psych0path
Shane Chambers
Tom
Ttfftw
William.

If you're interested in joining and taking part in the chat, please PM me your Skype name

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Is this the only public premade for w15 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4753

Fair few w1n about on w13 actually, not sure bout knk only come across one of them

DeletedUser9598

Its was knk i was referring too :lol: id expect to see quite a few w4 players join w15 though

DeletedUser4753

aye another little burst of players lol.

so who ya heard whispers about then :D

DeletedUser10790

There are whispers. In fact I have more than whispers.... Hehe, I wonder if I know what you guys know?

blue

DeletedUser

Well Matt/Celestial1 has a premade with his old tribe members from KnK etc.
Obviously they will be joining the South-West as Matt never goes anywhere else (or so I was told by him before).

Haran update the member list.
Add:
Julia/Fantus
Nick/Scorp
Tom/T..dems
Daniel Vowles
Crankypants
David
Draweskram
Monkey-Nova
Shane

Might be some others.

DeletedUser4083

You guys are in with a chance if you've got Julia, she is a sound lass, just make sure you guys look after her! :)

As for Matt's rabble, if there are some decent tribes to contest him then I can see UK15 being an interesting world. Just make sure that there are some long lasting tribes and some damn good PnP's!

DeletedUser10790

Ill try Phil! We all will, however, I feel yours are hard to compete with

blue

DeletedUser4083

Matt doesn't have everyone from our rabble, but he has a healthy mix and he knows everyone in his group well, I look forward to following the progress of UK15 from the start :)

DeletedUser

You guys are in with a chance if you've got Julia, she is a sound lass, just make sure you guys look after her! :)

My account is Me, Nick, Julia and Cranky.. She will be looked after very well :icon_wink:

EDIT: I also agree that as Matt's group all know each other very well from what I have heard and I believe they meet up in real life. They stand as very good, if not the best contenders for the world. However, I don't think that many of them are good at all in start up (up to around 50k, but heck the game is so easy from there onwards anyway usually) so I do hope someone can give them a good challenge in early days.
Perhaps this tribe if Haran goes the same way?

DeletedUser9598

Ill be around to mix things up if i can :) and it wont be a shambles like w14 this time round

DeletedUser4083

You not playing then?

Blue

My TW playing days are behind me, well that's the plan anyway :p. I popped on UK14 for a while to do some research, but finished there a couple of weeks ago.

And Shifty, yeah the KnK lot meet up in real life quite a bit, I've been to 4 of the meetups myself, and every one has been great :)

Matt's pre-made are all competent at startup, maybe not the best of the best, but solid enough to create stable accounts that can go on to storm a world, so you would have to do well to hit them hard early to attempt to stunt them :)