Lagspike Premade [UK15]

DeletedUser4753

How bold of you, i was talking about another nick........

lol jokes, i think your a safe bet for top 5 pal

DeletedUser11546

maybe, i might mess around for a couple weeks, but i'd rather focus on 67 :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
but i'd rather focus on 67 :)

You mean the world Nick claims to be solo on and would've kicked you off the account on if it wasn't your account because you never log on or do anything?

And when you do log on the amount farmed drops 84% from what it was when you weren't logging in?

Yeah, don't bother, it's clear that by "focusing on W67" you actually mean unintentionally sabotaging Nick by making the account in worse shape than when you aren't around.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11546

I'm sorry Nauz, but this is really none of your business, and also i moved house this week, and didn't have internet from Sunday night till Thursday evening and I've been under a lot of stress recently, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave me and my account alone.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Nauz, but this is really none of your business, and also i moved house this week, and didn't have internet from Sunday night till Thursday evening and I've been under a lot of stress recently, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave me and my account alone.

Well if you'd rather have people leave you alone and you're under "a lot of stress", I'm not sure why you're deciding to start arguments here. I mean, come on, saying

Now Nauz, this is a tribe i would refer to as a zoo :p

and

I"m still shuddering at the thought of being lead by haran

is really a good way to start flaming here and getting into fights. Please leave this forum unless you have something good to say

DeletedUser11546

whatever... and Haran, I wish you the best of luck on UK15, and we'll see how long your tribe lasts.

DeletedUser11546

Well despite the fact that your not leading your tribe and your just will's puppet, but if it's okay with you then it's fine.

DeletedUser

Well despite the fact that your not leading your tribe and your just will's puppet, but if it's okay with you then it's fine.

No, he is leading the tribe and he is not my puppet. You are :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm sorry Nauz, but this is really none of your business

Right, because haran's tribe is your business.

Pot. Kettle.

And "leave you alone"? Are you serious? You follow me around, you comment on my posts in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with you, you ask people to ask me to unlock you on skype, you ask people to ask me if you can join my tribe, you're not trying to "be left alone", you're trying to be annoying - and when someone pokes back you scream that you have "RL issues" and can't handle the "stress".

If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen you ridiculous hypocrite.