Lagspike Premade [UK15]

DeletedUser4753

My account is Me, Nick, Julia and Cranky.. She will be looked after very well :icon_wink:

I dunno who cranky is, but if he is up thier with you 3 i dont think you will struggle for rank 1.
unless any other very very competent start up players are playing??

but even then a 4 co play acc with 4 ppl of that calibre, tough to see someone beat you pre 50 k.

DeletedUser

I dunno who cranky is, but if he is up thier with you 3 i dont think you will struggle for rank 1.
unless any other very very competent start up players are playing??

but even then a 4 co play acc with 4 ppl of that calibre, tough to see someone beat you pre 50 k.

Cranky is http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=482659

I really don't know about that. I can see us easily beaten mostly because all of our activities these days are awful apart from Cranky. If it was just me Nick and Fantus on the account I could see it being active 2-3 hours a day tops based on current activity.
Obviously going to try to change that and play as much as I can, but it won't be easy with other commitments outside the game!

@ Philipster
I really doubt that, Mikebenji is probably the best start up player in KnK etc by far (based on what I have seen on the more recent worlds both .net and .co.uk) and he got rimmed with not many loses at all by Zac who was a fair bit behind accounts like mine, Nauz', Mbig, etc.

DeletedUser4753

I have faith in ya will :p

as for knk boys I am curios how good they are, technically the most successful tribe on uk, but are they that good, is it not more other tribes suck?
I see players in top tribes who really shouldn't be thier but due to lack of competition a tribe can afford to carry people.

I think what we need is more good leaders, tribes fall apart or play passively before they get a chance to become one as a tribe.
more tribes than ever fall apart as apposed to break apart. need leaders or leadership teams who can navigate start up, build thier team in midgame and strength to strength in later game phases.
atm we have like of these so called "ruffus" tribes, which don't do owt, then we have the ever going tribe that dominates for 3 month then disbands.

DeletedUser9017

From my experience against knk on 12 I would say that player wise they aren't spectacular, good yes. But where they come into their own is working together, I have come up against no other tribe as good as them in this respect.

DeletedUser10790

I would second that, they have great leaders, and good players. They work exceptionally as a team though, which is what puts them above other tribes

blue

DeletedUser

OK, I've got a bit more updating to do, however I'm not sure who's playing what account for the rest of the people.

DeletedUser

Currently looking for a tribe. Would be interested in joining, sent you a PM :)

DeletedUser

Need a good start up player??
Im here
Im gonna need a good co
to
Im one of
the players who win Classic(HP) worlds in.net , br, pt
acc "the proof"

Skype DMS2245

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11708

Any good tribes or not ?
Any start locations ?

W1N had some bad players in it trust me i know :D Any other world 1 tribes playing ?

DeletedUser4753

loool lag spike are acquiring all the decent ones from inc.

Anyone if nauz will be about, or still on pp protest?

DeletedUser10790

Last i saw of Nauz he was flagging on 66 then quiting. dunno if he will be on uk15. And its not just decent Inc. members ;)

blue

DeletedUser6603

From my experience against knk on 12 I would say that player wise they aren't spectacular, good yes. But where they come into their own is working together, I have come up against no other tribe as good as them in this respect.

A fair assessment, although we did have a few who were outstanding players imo. Pangela/sheepdip, and the Raspberry/Seamus combination on w7 for example. Matt is quite a handy player too when he is in the mood ;-)

As for w15, there will be no KnK presence, were in retirement and staying there! I'm sure plenty of individual KnK players will be there though.

DeletedUser4753

Will
Nick
Neo
pedro

take nauz out the equation those 4 were arguably the best in w14, and in inc,
and all 4 look to now be in lag spike w15 :p

(application time) rofl

DeletedUser10790

Well, Pedro quit at around 2k i think, so he doesn't really count! And Neo went AWOL ages ago, and isnt playing uk15
Will and Nick are great players, and will make a great team (along with their other players)

blue

DeletedUser9793

Will
Nick
Neo
pedro

take nauz out the equation those 4 were arguably the best in w14, and in inc,
and all 4 look to now be in lag spike w15 :p

(application time) rofl

...start up players , will be gone when w16 opens :)

DeletedUser4753

true bout pedro, but was a late starter dont forget, if he actually plays top 5 imo.

sure i saw cam on skype other day, maybe they just waiting :p

DeletedUser10790

i haven't seen Cam on skype for ages, he left before Christmas

blue

DeletedUser4753

mmm must investigate

...start up players , will be gone when w16 opens :)

They just aint got the stamina like real pro's :D

(thats right im trolling start up players before the opening of new world) suicide no :p