Lionheart returns

DeletedUser8097

It's not even about winning it's about proving who's better.

1 Lionheart123 104.548
2 i dont know... 25.373
3 nweddup 18.042
4 saras111 9.856
5 .uk pro 8.177

No doubts there regarding who's better.

PS: Those of you who don't know what 1500 LC vs. 900 spears is - go check the ingame simulator. It's pure ownage. And the final rankings have showed it.

DeletedUser

Matt i played the round and I'm pretty sure it was lionheart that took you out not a team of noobs.

DeletedUser3312

I'd reply more seriously if your account wasn't made 2 days ago and this wasn't your first post.

DeletedUser10486

Matt i played the round and I'm pretty sure it was lionheart that took you out not a team of noobs.

Jeeez dude, your not in a position to comment (nor am I) :lol: matt could probab;ly take you with his eyes closed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes Whitty due to us being newer players and still learning we are not allowed to share our opinions.. haha
Also matt just because this forum account was made two days ago does not mean that i havn't been watching the forum or longer i just couldn't be bothered making one until recently. So yeah don't take me seriously because I'm new.

DeletedUser10486

Yes Whitty due to us being newer players and still learning we are not allowed to share our opinions.. haha
Also matt just because this forum account was made two days ago does not mean that i havn't been watching the forum or longer i just couldn't be bothered making one until recently. So yeah don't take me seriously because I'm new.

Suppose you gotta start somewhere :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'd reply more seriously if your account wasn't made 2 days ago and this wasn't your first post.

It's not about if he joined 2 days ago or not, it's about proving who's better.
He has a point, makes no difference when he joined.

DeletedUser3312

It's not about if he joined 2 days ago or not, it's about proving who's better.
He has a point, makes no difference when he joined.

People making accounts to flame or belittle me is very common. :lol:

DeletedUser

Matt I'm not trying to flame or belittle you in any way and this account was not made for that purpose it was made to play speed rounds.
I was just stating my opinion from what i saw when i played the round...

DeletedUser3312

There isn't much to see on a bash round bar the obvious growth and ODA/ODD growth. If lionheart beat me, trust me he'd have printscreened the reports and posted them everywhere he could.

1200 lc on 900 spear isn't a worthy report to post. It's very obvious I was teamed, otherwise lionheart wouldn't have won ;)

DeletedUser7179

What Matt is basically saying is that he got abused and i won yet another round he was in..... and I also cleared him!!

The round Matt is posting a link too was a round where I was winning 5 villages to his 2 and his 3 other little buddies he got to join to attack me!! I had to go out so set a guy as sitter.. he then passed it to Matt and his little buddies so they could fake beating me! lol (PROVEN FACT) The difference is I didn't and never have made a forum thread about a win over him because beating him is just like beating any other nub.. the only difference is he has 10 -12 fanboys who are just 12 year old kids who follow his every word and do what he says!! Matt is the biggest legend in his own kitchen.. he cant beat me.. never has and never will he just ain't good enough and never will be!!!

What makes me laugh is Matt is still posting that link from sept ember 2011.... are you really that desperate you still keep the links from what 8 months ago!! haha what a loser!!

To I don't know.... I know where your coming from because you were right next to me and I cleared u a few times during the round so he knew what troops i had throughout the round! Don't let nubs like Matt put you off playing speed cause the guy is just a forum warrior! He can't do anything in game so cries on the forum and cuddles his links to his chest like and infant cuddles a teddy!

DeletedUser3312

It's funny how you're still lying about it.

And yes I'm still posting it. It's my greatest victory - Being outnumbered 10-1 and SLAP! coming out on top.

DeletedUser3312

Cool story bro.

Although from the info in the link, looks like matt won that round fair and square. Despite it being a few months old now.
Although I don't quite understand how the 10-1 thing has come about? Judging by that link it was 4 against 3...

There was another tribe involved called GODS - a mass recruiting noob tribe that died out when the rest of us hit nobles.

DeletedUser

There was another tribe involved called GODS - a mass recruiting noob tribe that died out when the rest of us hit nobles.

Tis funny because I recall you were in a tribe called GODS on World 12 were you not? :lol:

Ah, I jest, I jest, good sir.

DeletedUser5774

What Matt is basically saying is that he got abused and i won yet another round he was in..... and I also cleared him!!

The round Matt is posting a link too was a round where I was winning 5 villages to his 2 and his 3 other little buddies he got to join to attack me!! I had to go out so set a guy as sitter.. he then passed it to Matt and his little buddies so they could fake beating me! lol (PROVEN FACT) The difference is I didn't and never have made a forum thread about a win over him because beating him is just like beating any other nub.. the only difference is he has 10 -12 fanboys who are just 12 year old kids who follow his every word and do what he says!! Matt is the biggest legend in his own kitchen.. he cant beat me.. never has and never will he just ain't good enough and never will be!!!

What makes me laugh is Matt is still posting that link from sept ember 2011.... are you really that desperate you still keep the links from what 8 months ago!! haha what a loser!!

To I don't know.... I know where your coming from because you were right next to me and I cleared u a few times during the round so he knew what troops i had throughout the round! Don't let nubs like Matt put you off playing speed cause the guy is just a forum warrior! He can't do anything in game so cries on the forum and cuddles his links to his chest like and infant cuddles a teddy!

Amusing; and let me tell you why. It wasn't Matty whom brought up the round you should've won. No, that was me. Are you blind? :3

The explaination of the round was very simple: Lionheart, and two others, were dominating the round. It was closely followed by Cammy and Matt, whom were on the losing side, unfortunately. Then Matt decided to mail an apparent nub (me) and I decided to join them.

The way I remember it is that after I joined up with Matt we wiped out Lionhearts only nuke with my defence. After Lionheart's nuke was wiped out, his allies took out Cammy (Go figure :lol:) and then it was only me and Matt. We asked Speedy to join in, but his allies took him out as well before he got off the ground; so it was practically me and Matt vs them.

We took out one of Lionheart's allies; but the village was renobled by Lionheart. After this, we dominated him. Apparently he switched to another player, whom failed epicly. Either way, Lionheart got taken out. Another tribe (GODs?) tried to join in but by this point we were too strong for them.

This round, and only two others, are the only speed rounds I've played competetively since I started playing speed on .uk. The other two I was backstabbed by Cammy and some .auers (Go figure again :lol:), and the other I recently played, which was dominated by Abel. I could bring up that when Abel nobled my first village when someone else was playing (Roch2001) but thats irrevelevant. I lost that round; just like Lionheart lost the round I have brought up.

All of this was brought up to explain and show that Lionheart isn't the infalliable UK number one. Mattyflan is. A by product of all this shows that Cammy isn't that great either. :lol: