Lulz what ZD? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So taking a comment from a goodbye thread I read...........ZD are now huuuuuuuuuuge......due to them having 189 members:icon_rolleyes::lol: <<<Lol sever massive mass recruitment drive!

Yeah I lol'd too

Seriously, how do you come to the conclusion of you winning when there are tribes still fighting you from that very coalition?

ZD is leading in K45 and K44,

ZD already has more villages than you guys btw.

So some Maffs! >>>>>>>

ZD

189 Members

365 Vilages

Average points per village- 3.768

Average points per player- 7.276

Average villa's per player- 1.9

Players with more than 2 villages- 74 out of 100

Villages nobled- 114
Of those which are barbs- 104
10 players nobled

Why?

49 Members

266 villages

Average point sper village- 5.122

Average points per payer- 27.803

Average villa's per player- 5.4

Players with more than 2 villages- 39 out of 49

Villages Nobled- 208
Of which are barbs-111
97 players nobled

Stats of fight between ZD and Why?

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,034
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,034

chart

But according to them they are still winning Lulz!

So point of thread....just sumthing to think about, also opinions greatly accepted, so long as on topic :icon_wink:

Why?= Stil rank 1 Lulzy's
ZD= Nubz

DeletedUser

Lol .

It amazes me, how , just to defend noobek from being proved wrong, you create another useless thread with information clearly visible to all of us .

And do go read my comments, I did not mention ZD are winning or infact mention about anyone winning anything well except Why? NOT winning anything!
Also your timing was good.

Sadly this thread is a fail.

DeletedUser

Lol .

It amazes me, how , just to defend noobek from being proved wrong, you create another useless thread with information clearly visible to all of us .

And do go read my comments, I did not mention ZD are winning or infact mention about anyone winning anything well except Why? NOT winning anything!
Also your timing was good.

Sadly this thread is a fail.

No, the thread was created for the purpose of stopping YOU spamming his goodybye thread

Yes your right it shows fail...fail from ZD

DeletedUser

Oh okay, If he wanted me to stop 'spamming' his goodbye thread, he could just have accepted his stats were wrong.

No, this thread is a fail!

DeletedUser

Oh okay, If he wanted me to stop 'spamming' his goodbye thread, he could just have accepted his stats were wrong.

No, this thread is a fail!

So you say this thread is fail....what part of it is fail exactly....you do the sums...check the stats there all correct. Prove me wrong in anyway and I will litteraly hit delete tonight!

DeletedUser

Oh come on, don't do that.

There will be too many easy villages to take then. :p

That's the problem! It's already like that!

7k barbs are terrible, they promote players to just noble large barbarian villages and turtle up. Because of these settings nooby barb noblers can get into the top rankings without doing any work and be fully fitted out against attack!

The settings really are despisable and I think a large portion of Why? including quite a few top 20 members plan on hitting delete soon.

First, comes havoc.

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong about your stats. :)

But where did you reach to the above conclusion that ZD believe they are winning?

Probably the bit where you said something like "Why aren't winning" and then followed it up with "ZD are ahead here and here and have more villages"

May just be poor phrasing but that's what it sounds like.

DeletedUser

That's the problem! It's already like that!

7k barbs are terrible, they promote players to just noble large barbarian villages and turtle up. Because of these settings nooby barb noblers can get into the top rankings without doing any work and be fully fitted out against attack!

The settings really are despisable and I think a large portion of Why? including quite a few top 20 members plan on hitting delete soon.

First, comes havoc.

Agreed.

But shouldn't all those who joined this world, check the settings first to check if it is to their suiting.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of 7k barbs either. But I did have a look at the settings and thought of giving it a try, so no use in complaining about it later on. :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as we have just had the world cup, I will use a football analogy.

We are all playing on the same pitch.

DeletedUser

Seeing as we have just had the world cup, I will use a football analogy.

We are all playing on the same pitch.

I don't really get your point.

We're on the same pitch and we have the best players but we've decided the grass is too long?! XD

And it so happens that our players aren't exploiting the pitch in a cowardly way as the rest of the world seems to be xD

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong about your stats. :)

But where did you reach to the above conclusion that ZD believe they are winning?

So yeah ......o_O

Seriously, how do you come to the conclusion of you winning when there are tribes still fighting you from that very coalition?

So you said this.......

So if your dissagreeing with Why? winning therefore your saying that Why? ar elosing and you are winning?:icon_eek:

If you would care to check war stats of all the 9 tribes below Why? and put them into war stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD EWaR T4H ~LGA~ BSA BP Kings VIBORA KME
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 5
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,397
Side 2: 17,900
Difference: 96,497

chart

Lo and Behold! would you look at that Why? are actualy winning :lol: By quite a long way for fighting a so called coalition :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, judging by those stats I would call it winning :]

DeletedUser

T4H ~LGA~ BSA BP Kings VIBORA KME .

These guys are in the coaltion? :S Since when.

"Goes off to read previous threads."

DeletedUser

Lets hear who is in the coalition then.........I'll happily add them into the stats on thier own, just Why v Coalition.....?

DeletedUser

Since none of them have ever officially declared on us how are we supposed to have an accurate list? Wusses.

DeletedUser

Since none of them have ever officially declared on us how are we supposed to have an accurate list? Wusses.

Lol.

I really don't think T4H are fighting you. Couple of their members even posted that , they should not be counted as part of the coaltion as they are not a part of it.

As for BSA, BP ,Kings,LGA and VIBORA.I don't think they are part of the coalition. Probably retalition to older attacks or trying to nibble away one or two villages from Why? , but they are not part of the coaltion as far as I know.

Probably I should ask my leaders to try and getting these tribes joined in too!?! lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.