Lulz what ZD? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@ tequilawithsaltandlemon, Amazing name, what's your IGN though if your playing this world?

And you seriously think ,I do not know who's part of the coalition when I am a part of it. ? =_=

Check meh siggy :icon_redface: WHY? Cause I said so!!! :p

And yes, I seriously think you do not know all the members of the "coalition" everytime you are asked
you either deflect the question and ask a question back or say you dont want to help WHY?

We dont seem to need any help at the moment, Meechan10 merly wants you to tell him who exactly
you want in the stats to further prove that WHY? is winning.... against everyone :icon_eek::icon_eek:

itstimeagain said:
All I'm saying is that the constant flaming and showboating with war stats gets old. We know you hold the number one spot. We know you have the most player conquers. We know you guys are winning the wars. We get it. So, if you will, look into making a thread all for arguments about Why? and people thinking they are better than them.

(ps, anyone know how badly Why? beat sWARm?)

?????? Ya wanna see em or not?! :3 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

?????? Ya wanna see em or not?! :3 :icon_rolleyes:

In my mind it's different now, they aren't in a war and it's not worth showing them off. I just want to see if Why? is really as damaging as they say they are. Sure, 36 conquers, but with like 5 tribes leaves it to an average of around 7 conquers per tribe.

DeletedUser

I just want to see if Why? is really as damaging as they say they are. Sure, 36 conquers, but with like 5 tribes leaves it to an average of around 7 conquers per tribe.

I think it's safe to say that Why? are currently dominating. A coalition was formed to take Why? out, and I think we all know what happened to that, and now there is a second coalition to take Why? out. Is that even around anymore or has it broken up (again)?

Surely if Why? weren't damaging there wouldn't be the need for tribes to form a coalition against them?

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&id=339930&mode=history

I see no flatline... - If you are going to use evidence make sure it actually shows what you say it does, okay?
Also, after having restarted once already, when an apalling area came up with no barbs around for farming, and experienced players dominating my 15x15, I am already destined for a slow start-up, correct? Please note, I now have this area basically under my control and am still in top 100 ODA, even after a slightly annoying mishap with noble targets and Planet Solstice which set me back a few days.

In case you neglected to notice while you were snorting sherbert or whatever it was making you spout crap, I nobled deliberately in an area promising far better yields - And it wasn't even a barb (UNLIKE YOUR OWN 1st 6 NOBLES.).

I have not once been inactive for more than a matter of hours... - I have farm reports to prove this for about the last week.
To me, your need to argue begs the question - What are you trying to compensate for? Please feel free to rethink your life.

P.S. - Me, after being kicked from Why? = :icon_cry: Noob lol
Meechan, after realising he fails = :icon_redface: Noob lol

Looks like we're in the same boat now mate. Just one difference - i have a better name :icon_twisted:
I'd point out that the majority of the top 20 have around a 50% barb nobling rate, and that it is/was higher in the beginning (save the current rank 1 account).

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that Why? are currently dominating. A coalition was formed to take Why? out, and I think we all know what happened to that, and now there is a second coalition to take Why? out. Is that even around anymore or has it broken up (again)?

Surely if Why? weren't damaging there wouldn't be the need for tribes to form a coalition against them?

Noes!

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&id=339930&mode=history

I see no flatline... - If you are going to use evidence make sure it actually shows what you say it does, okay?
Also, after having restarted once already, when an apalling area came up with no barbs around for farming, and experienced players dominating my 15x15, I am already destined for a slow start-up, correct? Please note, I now have this area basically under my control and am still in top 100 ODA, even after a slightly annoying mishap with noble targets and Planet Solstice which set me back a few days.

In case you neglected to notice while you were snorting sherbert or whatever it was making you spout crap, I nobled deliberately in an area promising far better yields - And it wasn't even a barb (UNLIKE YOUR OWN 1st 6 NOBLES.).

I have not once been inactive for more than a matter of hours... - I have farm reports to prove this for about the last week.
To me, your need to argue begs the question - What are you trying to compensate for? Please feel free to rethink your life.

P.S. - Me, after being kicked from Why? = :icon_cry: Noob lol
Meechan, after realising he fails = :icon_redface: Noob lol

Looks like we're in the same boat now mate. Just one difference - i have a better name :icon_twisted:

Ooooooooooo sumbody got et out of thier cage huh:icon_rolleyes:

Since u seem to be under the impression I somehow posted tat you were inactive (as in tht spee above al you did was rabbit on about how un-inactive u were) woud you care to shw me where I said you were inactive?

Cos I dont see it:icon_eek:

What I do see is saying your growth was appauling and basicly your crap. Top Tribes havnt got time for peope like yourselve who cant keep up.
As for babrs....and? Whats your point? ......seen my ODA ??

Also lulz! Hilarious! 275 members and still cant beat 45 of them :lol:
n9tec.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This mass-recruiting spree is getting ridiculous now, they've even merged KME, ~300 members and they turned meh down :(. And what is a captain exactly? Also see some of their bigger members have left and formed 'Meow'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I enjoy it personally, I've always thought it'd be fun to have all the enemies form a "super" tribe XD

DeletedUser

I enjoy it personally, I've always thought it'd be fun to have all the enemies form a "super" tribe XD

Well, ZD look like they are going for that at this rate xD

Is the other coalition still around?

DeletedUser

Erm, well kluk started it off but then sWARm died. Maybe half of them went to ZD and seems like they took love of coalition with them.

KME and WOW both merged ZD so looks like anyone still in the coalition is going to end up in ZD sooner or later :p

DeletedUser

The coalition will consist of: ZD. Doesn't sound impressive nor scary.

2 dukes, 6 barons, 1 diplomatic baron (?), 1 forum mod and four captains. What are captains?

DeletedUser

Erm, well kluk started it off but then sWARm died. Maybe half of them went to ZD and seems like they took love of coalition with them.

KME and WOW both merged ZD so looks like anyone still in the coalition is going to end up in ZD sooner or later :p

/proposes mass merge of EWar into ZD

DeletedUser

I asked a member of ZD what a captain was, and the response I got:

Doesn't seem like a smart thing to tell people, in times of war and all that.

So somebody please start a war with ZD.

DeletedUser

"In times of war"

Sounds like someone has already started one!

DeletedUser

"In times of war"

Sounds like someone has already started one!
I think I'll ask if they are at war with anyone. Almighty size should crush them all :)

Edit: They have 8 barons now. Also gone up to 297 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.