Lulz what ZD? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Noo .

Nooooo!

Anyways can someone kind enough message me why and when exactly did swarm disband? Erm like did a PnP get them to disband? :S

Internal problems, then basically they lost a couple of villages to Why? and their mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel air.

DeletedUser

Internal problems, then basically they lost a couple of villages to Why? and their mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel air.

No?

sWARm is a funny story. Their downfall was a combination of events: kluk's secret coalition dealings, my revelation of them to some of the better sWARm members, who I knew from my time there, and then Monkeys great PnP which drew attention to this, and showed sWARm up big style.

ItsTimeAgain, please don't comment on what you do not know. 'Internal problems'. :lol: It's called propaganda.

FYI, kluk was actually organising his 'little party' as he called it, behind the backs of the rest of the sWARm membership. None of them actually knew it was happening, as they'd not been told; this is why they were always denying it. It was only once I told jptno7, and proved it with mails, etc, and he spread the word, that sWARm started to implode. The bit of PnP by Monkey put the icing on the cake.

sWARm gone, barely an axe sent, let alone a noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.