Lulz what ZD? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tell me names of these payers who are still growing?:icon_cool:

I Spy a few perhaps - But no way to tell by stats if they've been dismissed or not. I merely said it seemed like it. How about this guy? - Cookie?

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitor

DeletedUser

@ Meechan10, Your funny but irritating too and isn't it time for your mommy to tuck you in?

Most importantly I DO NOT want to come of any assistance to you, hence I'm not answering your question.

So if you do not know who all your fighting against in the coalition, then you shouldn't say your winning against the coalition!

@ tequilawithsaltandlemon, Amazing name, what's your IGN though if your playing this world?

And you seriously think ,I do not know who's part of the coalition when I am a part of it. ? =_=

@ emotionzz, You should control your emotions better.

I'm missing interesting comments, where are you Monkey?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@ Meechan10, Your funny but irritating too and isn't it time for your mommy to tuck you in?

Most importantly I DO NOT want to come of any assistance to you, hence I'm not answering your question.

So if you do not know who all your fighting against in the coalition, then you shouldn't say your winning against the coalition!

My mum is deceased, please refrain from any further comments about her. Thank you.

I love being irritating it provokes rash post just like this one:lol:

n00bek has just proved that Why? is winning against all of the other 19 tribs in the top 20, do you seriously want me to go further and do top 40.....or are you going to be man enough to own up that you were wrong? <<As in you sayd Why? was not winning.... So you see the coalition can only be made up of the tribes in this world, I seriously doubt that you would have nyone beow rank 40 in it...although after your comments I wouldnt put it past you do have done so.

So yes it has been proved Why? are winning against the rest of the top 20, and also the coalition.:icon_cool:

@ Cat and Mouse.

Ok screenies here.
ifph1z.png

So that is 3 days ago.....k?

20i1xg.png

Player Nobled, and has been flatlined for 3 days...........

He joined this world ont he 1st of june(day world opened)
Growth was appauling after been playing that amount of time, basicly kicked for being crap :/

A top tribe has no time to hang about for those who cant keep up, exceptions made for those who started late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here we go. Why? vs rest of top 20.

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZD EWaR T4H ~LGA~ BSA BP Kings VIBORA KME Avaz ~UTF~ STFD ~BOSS~ Hmmm? W5W LIO CARPE Virus W5R
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 6
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146,259
Side 2: 22,928
Difference: 123,331

chart

who are the tribes that actually have conquers would be more accurate stats. those are the ones who are fighting. please stop your "my tribe is bigger than your tribe so i r more talenteder that you are"
Truthfully your tribe isn't really a reflection of yourself, your own actions are.

DeletedUser7217

Wait, what do you mean the tribes that actually have conquers? So you are saying if someone doesn't conquer the other side they don't count :?

DeletedUser

who are the tribes that actually have conquers would be more accurate stats. those are the ones who are fighting. please stop your "my tribe is bigger than your tribe so i r more talenteder that you are"
Truthfully your tribe isn't really a reflection of yourself, your own actions are.

Ok u want the tribes in stats tht have conquers against Why............

Side 1:
Tribes: Why?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H Tribe ~UTF~ EWaR
Players:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 41,125
Side 2: 27,039
Difference: 14,086

chart

Well kick my face in n call me delilha! Why? still come out on top :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wait, what do you mean the tribes that actually have conquers? So you are saying if someone doesn't conquer the other side they don't count :?

Misinterpreted what i meant. What I actually meant was only put the tribes in that are fighting, it's just propaganda to put in extra tribes that you've gotten one or two conquers from. Manipulative bunch you guys are, and that's a good thing in your favor.

DeletedUser

Misinterpreted what i meant. What I actually meant was only put the tribes in that are fighting, it's just propaganda to put in extra tribes that you've gotten one or two conquers from. Manipulative bunch you guys are, and that's a good thing in your favor.

LoLoLoL @ you!

u dont get it do you no matter what way we put stats we still come out on top. WE ARE WINNING GET IT ???

Plus the fact .....we dont know exact tribes that are supposed to be in this coalition....as were just fighting anyone.

ANyway my stats proved that we still win against the tribes that have conquers against Why?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser7217

OK sorry ZD, it's funny because you are not simply mass recruiting , you are mass nobling the barbs. I think the ODA shows the situation

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Because We Can! 1,93 Mio.
2 Elite Warriors 560.312
3 ZOIDAN 522.396

We actually fight for our noblings. kthxbai

DeletedUser

LoLoLoL @ you!

u dont get it do you no matter what way we put stats we still come out on top. WE ARE WINNING GET IT ???

Plus the fact .....we dont know exact tribes that are supposed to be in this coalition....as were just fighting anyone.

ANyway my stats proved that we still win against the tribes that have conquers against Why?:icon_cool:

I'm not saying that your not winning, you are, and well enough i respect your tribe for that. I don't respect you though, doing so much for your tribe :)
Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR T4H ~UTF~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Meechan10

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

What i'm trying to get at here is the constant flaming. It's clogging the forums like this little argument here. People need to stop flaming why?, because simply they're doing the best at the moment. Why? also need to stop flaming other people, it just drives us insane. Imma make a sammich now.

DeletedUser7217

I'm not saying that your not winning, you are, and well enough i respect your tribe for that. I don't respect you though, doing so much for your tribe :)
Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR T4H ~UTF~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Meechan10

chart

chart

What i'm trying to get at here is the constant flaming. It's clogging the forums like this little argument here. People need to stop flaming why?, because simply they're doing the best at the moment. Why? also need to stop flaming other people, it just drives us insane. Imma make a sammich now.

Well done they are nowhere near him or me! If sWARm were still here then there would actually be some nice stats.

DeletedUser

Some crappy speel n stats

Lmao, listen do us all a favour do your homework first! I am no where near any of thier players tht have villa's worth nobling.

Plus I dont flame............or at leat not intentionally......I just prove people wrong :lol:

Before you can knock even the noobs stats you should check your own..........lol6thjunestartnteven3000pointsyet1villa! o_O

DeletedUser

Okay, look. My point is I hate it and I bet a lot of other people hate it when single players keep drilling the point that Why? is "teh bombz". We all know you are the best tribe at the moment and we all know you contain some of the best players. All I'm saying is that the constant flaming and showboating with war stats gets old. We know you hold the number one spot. We know you have the most player conquers. We know you guys are winning the wars. We get it. So, if you will, look into making a thread all for arguments about Why? and people thinking they are better than them.

(ps, anyone know how badly Why? beat sWARm?)

DeletedUser7217

Yeah they disbanded. Anyway, ZD were trying to prove that we weren't dominating a K. We proved them wrong

DeletedUser

Lmao, listen do us all a favour do your homework first! I am no where near any of thier players tht have villa's worth nobling.

Plus I dont flame............or at leat not intentionally......I just prove people wrong :lol:

Before you can knock even the noobs stats you should check your own..........lol6thjunestartnteven3000pointsyet1villa! o_O

(been on vacation for 4 weeks)

DeletedUser

Okay, look. My point is I hate it and I bet a lot of other people hate it when single players keep drilling the point that Why? is "teh bombz". We all know you are the best tribe at the moment and we all know you contain some of the best players. All I'm saying is that the constant flaming and showboating with war stats gets old. We know you hold the number one spot. We know you have the most player conquers. We know you guys are winning the wars. We get it. So, if you will, look into making a thread all for arguments about Why? and people thinking they are better than them.

(ps, anyone know how badly Why? beat sWARm?)

Nobudy is holding your eyes open with clamps and making you read it are they??

If you dont like it then simply dont read it:icon_rolleyes:

Same goes for the rest that dont like it, its a perfectly legitimate thread and showd why Why? are better than ZD after the mouthed off in a goodbye thread about 'having more vilages and being top of a K cos of recruting nearly 200 members there' Give it a day or 2 gaurantee we'll be back on top of that K.

DeletedUser

Nobudy is holding your eyes open with clamps and making you read it are they??

If you dont like it then simply dont read it:icon_rolleyes:

Same goes for the rest that dont like it, its a perfectly legitimate thread and showd why Why? are better than ZD after the mouthed off in a goodbye thread about 'having more vilages and being top of a K cos of recruting nearly 200 members there' Give it a day or 2 gaurantee we'll be back on top of that K.

No one is holding my eyes open with clamps, but I do like to read through the forums to see some good PnP or something, but with the recent aptitude for tribes thinking they are better than Why?, the flaming is just getting too much.

For any tribe reading this, realize please that:
You are probably not better than Why?. (The following is not a direct attack on ZD, but seriously though.) If you claim to have dominance, back it up with some stats or something.

DeletedUser

@ Cat and Mouse.

Ok screenies here.
ifph1z.png

So that is 3 days ago.....k?

Player Nobled, and has been flatlined for 3 days...........

He joined this world on the 1st of june(day world opened)
Growth was appauling after been playing that amount of time, basicly kicked for being crap :/

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&id=339930&mode=history

I see no flatline... - If you are going to use evidence make sure it actually shows what you say it does, okay?
Also, after having restarted once already, when an apalling area came up with no barbs around for farming, and experienced players dominating my 15x15, I am already destined for a slow start-up, correct? Please note, I now have this area basically under my control and am still in top 100 ODA, even after a slightly annoying mishap with noble targets and Planet Solstice which set me back a few days.

In case you neglected to notice while you were snorting sherbert or whatever it was making you spout crap, I nobled deliberately in an area promising far better yields - And it wasn't even a barb (UNLIKE YOUR OWN 1st 6 NOBLES.).

I have not once been inactive for more than a matter of hours... - I have farm reports to prove this for about the last week.
To me, your need to argue begs the question - What are you trying to compensate for? Please feel free to rethink your life.

P.S. - Me, after being kicked from Why? = :icon_cry: Noob lol
Meechan, after realising he fails = :icon_redface: Noob lol

Looks like we're in the same boat now mate. Just one difference - i have a better name :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.