MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5283

should the modaraters be aloud to play in the worlds ?

i dont think they should be aloud for th simple fact there is npothing stopping them cheating by

1, checking people troop counts
2, getting loads of barbs at the begining of the game
3, seeing what there incoming attacks are
4, upgarding villages and getting troops for free
5, they spoil the game for those that pay to play this game

what is every one ele's thoughts on this

DeletedUser4

[tt]No mod who plays this world has access to the admin tools so what your saying is impossible[/tt]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
should the modaraters be aloud to play in the worlds ?

i dont think they should be aloud for th simple fact there is npothing stopping them cheating by

1, checking people troop counts
2, getting loads of barbs at the begining of the game
3, seeing what there incoming attacks are
4, upgarding villages and getting troops for free
5, they spoil the game for those that pay to play this game

what is every one ele's thoughts on this

I believe I'm the only mod playing this world, and I only have ingame rights on the speed server, which benefits me in absolutely no way.

I love that rather than recognizing that this is the 17th world I have been rank 1 on (10 of which were on .net which is a much more competitive server than .uk is) and that I'm just better than the majority of players that it is immediately assumed that I am a mod and rank 1, and thus therefore cheat.

DeletedUser6695

But wait you are a cheat..:lol:

Anywayz...lol at OP:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You cheating Nauz? :lol:

Seriously tho, MODS are not allowed to play on worlds they moderate on. They have no moderating privs on worlds other than the one they moderate. So Hoggy mate, you're worrying needlessly.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
well, i agree with you hoggy (noting personnal nauz)

if uk mods want to play TW, then they should join .net. There is always going to be controversy when mods play on the worlds which they also work on (18 barbs in 2 days nauz?)

look at uk3. mods destroyed that world with their premade

DeletedUser5175

Gixxer, Hoggy read what tracey said, if people have been around long enough to become mods, and they don't get paid a wage to mod then it stands to reason they will have learned the odd thing about playing the game.

Players whining that others are cheating because they are ahead of them :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
look at uk3. mods destroyed that world with their premade

The tribe dominated in it. Four of the players happened to be mods (Purple Predator, UBS, Sparks, Purpleicious).

That's it.

They'd have dominated just as soundly had they not been mods.

.net mods play .net worlds as well, except most of their mods aren't also great players so the trend of them hitting rank 1 is a rarer occasion.

There is always going to be controversy when mods play on the worlds which they also work on (18 barbs in 2 days nauz?)

I'm known for getting spectacular areas on .net as well, restart mails works wonders when you're well known.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5942

IMHO

IMHO - Mods should not be permitted to play worlds that they also moderate. Reason? Otherwise they are open to accusations of cheating etc... It stands to reason that in order to eliminate accusations they play worlds that they do not moderate. Only logical. Anyone who says different is...um... daft.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
IMHO - Mods should not be permitted to play worlds that they also moderate.

This has always been the rule. As I stated the only world I moderate ingame is the speed server. As such I am not allowed to play speed. I do not moderate this world (either the forums, or the actual world itself), as such I am allowed to play it.

DeletedUser5942

The tribe dominated in it. Four of the players happened to be mods (Purple Predator, UBS, Sparks, Purpleicious).

That's it.

They'd have dominated just as soundly had they not been mods.

.net mods play .net worlds as well, except most of their mods aren't also great players so the trend of them hitting rank 1 is a rarer occasion.

Yet still, how does it look to those players who are not mods. Mods will ALWAYS be questioned if they play a world that they moderate. If they play as other players i.e. play a world that they are not publicised as moderating, there is still suspicion. Sad but true.

DeletedUser5942

Yet still, how does it look to those players who are not mods. Mods will ALWAYS be questioned if they play a world that they moderate. If they play as other players i.e. play a world that they are not publicised as moderating, there is still suspicion. Sad but true.

Cross posted - apologies

DeletedUser4

[tt]Part of my position is to ensure that no mod either plays a world he has rights to or abuses any powers he may have on worlds he does, I regularly check what the mods are up to[/tt]

DeletedUser

No mod is allowed to play a world they moderate.

DOES ANYONE STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE BOLDED STATEMENT? I can repeat in simpler terms if needed.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I'm known for getting spectacular areas on .net as well, restart mails works wonders when you're well known.

Well, being as curious/ suspicious as i am, i ran an external 'barb previous owner' script on those barbarians in your area nauz. Sadly, noting came up. it may be because of new 7 settings, or....

ig, could you please forward me the 18 mails to each of the players that supposedly knew the great nauz, and were freaked into a restart? that would certainly clear up the matter of the 18 barbs in 48 hrs question at least...

DeletedUser

Well, being as curious/ suspicious as i am, i ran an external 'barb previous owner' script on those barbarians in your area nauz. Sadly, noting came up. it may be because of new 7 settings, or....

ig, could you please forward me the 18 mails to each of the players that supposedly knew the great nauz, and were freaked into a restart? that would certainly clear up the matter of the 18 barbs in 48 hrs question at least...

I've read many of his restart mails, and they did indeed restart. Only a fool chooses to stay in the 15x15 of great TW players. Which is why, if you can prove a player is a legendary TW player (Nauzhror being an example), it is best advised that you restart just so you can BOTH grow unimpeded.

Ofc, some people question that, and believe they actually have a chance against these skilled players; they couldn't be more deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.