MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Adellion.

And you are nauzs PR representative??

No, I am just aware of his formidability at startup. I consider myself good (idk other ppl's opinions) but even I would be *somewhat* concerned if I had Nauz in my 15x15. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4

[tt]I would just like to point one thing out even I as CM cannot magically make barbs appear its a game setting that I have no control over what so ever[/tt]

DeletedUser5942

Tracey - your integrity is not in question. Our problem, it would appear, is with those who have had the mod 'ability' given to them. Be that it is the UK or in the US. As a player in the UK I want our game to be moderatedly fairly, if there is a moderater playing a world that I can play and that the moderator can play, the question of fairness is raised. Ditto for the US. If you have an experienced player who is a mod wnho can play either a UK or US world they have to no be allowed to play worlds on that continent. If I am out of place please let me know but having a player who is playing the UK7 world and so much farther ahead of everyone else.. has to raise questions

Nauzhror

Reaction score
GIXXER said:
ig, could you please forward me the 18 mails to each of the players that supposedly knew the great nauz, and were freaked into a restart? that would certainly clear up the matter of the 18 barbs in 48 hrs question at least...

There were 2 bonuses and 2 barbs in my 7x7 when I started.

That number then increased to 5 from restart mails.

A player joined 2 days later, landed near me, and immediately restarted.

That made it 6.

2 more restarted after I spiked them with swords.

Lastly, number 9 restarted after I scouted him.

The unluckiest one of all was one of the two I spiked restarted, and landed in my 9x9 again.

PS: If you had a female colleague an she was promoted before you would you immediately assume she slept with the boss to get ahead, or understand that it's because she's simply more qualified or more dedicated to her job than you are?

Your posts in this thread sure make you come off as the former.

but having a player who is playing the UK7 world and so much farther ahead of everyone else.. has to raise questions

Don't really see why.

I have been rank 1 on 4 of the 7 UK worlds, 2 of those were before I was a mod.

Heck, played two worlds before being a mod, rank 1 on both, played three since, rank 1 on 2 of 3. If anything modding has proven to be a disadvantage ingame due to the time it takes up that could otherwise be spent farming.

Should we instate a new policy that in order to be a moderator or any other staff position you must also be a poor player?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread is so pointless it's funny rather than accept what the CM and the man him self you repeatedly question him.

MOD's don't get paid(from what I understand),

MOD's CANNOT Play a world they moderate.

What your saying is MOD's should not play full stop, so why become a MOD?

As to them being much further, I would suggest you look at your tactics/strategies and adjust them as opposed to wining that you not number 1.

Edit: It appears I was typing this at the same time as the man above.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
And i suppose mods dont talk to other mods? eh? im sure most people playing TW has passed intelligence to another at some point. it would then be rather hard not to be so suspicious about how likely and probably it would be for the so close and friendly mods to do the same with each other.

i think, nauz should quit, or even restart again, and prove to us how great he is again at start up (and it was 18 nauz)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
im sure most people playing TW has passed intelligence to another at some point. it would then be rather hard not to be so suspicious about how likely and probably it would be for the so close and friendly mods to do the same with each other.

That's not calling into question just K7 mod, but also the UK6 mod, the UK3 mod, and the UK2 mod. I have been rank 1 on all four worlds. You think mods on all four worlds have been giving me info? Hint: They all had different mods.

I suppose the W29, 30, 36, 37, 39, 45, 47, 51, 52, and HP .net mods also leak information to me?

Seriously, get real.

i think, nauz should quit, or even restart again, and prove to us how great he is again at start up (and it was 18 nauz)

Unfortunately that's not happening. I don't see why I should spend six days playing a world, and restart and make my way back to rank 1 to make you happy. Especially because in the new area I'd most likely send restart mails and once again wind up with more barb villages than you have, which you'd then question.

But really, it's not a question of if I'd make rank 1 after restarting, it's a question of how many days it'd take me to do so. Started W51 4 days late, was rank 1 before nobling, then was also first to noble. W51 had mohua, muldie325, Rednecks, lodda, etc. on it, all better players than any of the other top ranked players on this world.

If you spent more time learning to play and less time making up conspiracy theories then maybe, just maybe, you'd be half the player I am.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1942

This is pathetic!!!

In all walks of life, people will be better(far better in fact) at things than you.

On tribal wars, Nauz is brilliant at start up, get over it. Im sure it took a fair bit of practise to get the know how he has, he didnt just wake up one morning and be good.

Get back onto the world, and start farming - stop moaning about your lack of ability, and some one elses far better ability.

DeletedUser

And i suppose mods dont talk to other mods? eh? im sure most people playing TW has passed intelligence to another at some point. it would then be rather hard not to be so suspicious about how likely and probably it would be for the so close and friendly mods to do the same with each other.

Lol I find this so amusing that people are actually asking nauz to quit or restart again. These things come natural to him . :icon_rolleyes:

I think some people just ignore everyone else's posts and carrying on ranting . :icon_eek:

<3

DeletedUser2722

If you spent more time learning to play and less time making up conspiracy theories then maybe, just maybe, you'd be half the player I am.

You forgot to advise on why not to send restart mails to superior players and
wonder later on why he is so far behind.

Seriously Gixxer, learn to play the game and develop some skill before accusing
far superior players of cheating, sending them restart mails and throwing around
your crummy UK2 stats (that show how much of a Barbie lover you are)...

... doing so is just going to make you a target and force you to learn the game
the hard way!

--Abdo--

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score

lol, if there was rankings for over inflated egos nauz, you would be no.1 too!

DeletedUser

His ego is earned not over inflated . Earned through playing well consistently . Gaining rank 1 on .net repetatively also , and for some reason I don't think the mods there would be showing him favouritism :lol:

This thread is just plain slanderous.

<3

DeletedUser

You are a noob and a substandard player, you have no right to your ego. Nauzhror at least, has some right to his (though he knows he will always be a noob to me). You threatened a player in TuToR with a restart mail despite not being half his worth in skill, and now have the audacity to run your mouth once more against players vastly superior to you and your barb-nobling ways on UK2.

This is why noobs remain as noobs; they seek to attempt to beat their superiors by ranting and arguing against them, rather than listening to what they have to say.

I acknowledge that many so called good players tend to have egos.
I acknowledge a running joke that Nauzhror gets the mods to give him barbs in his area.

Please can some people read the bolded bit of that sentence, and then, can people please attempt to play this game properly, rather than ranting about how some people are better than them because they allegedly cheat. They don't cheat at all; you just suck. Deal with it.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
lol lol!

real noobs send me ig mails like this.... eh Adellion rofl!

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 20:27
Oh please, give me a break already.

"UH UH UH, MY NAME'S GIXXER AND I'M SO PRO I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY ON [player]Mr.Incredible[/player] BUH BUH BUH".

Listen young padowan, if you think you can hold a candle to arguably the greatest player on UK4 (at this current time) then you are clearly deluded as to his skill.

I assure you,[ally] TuToR[/ally] will not be dictated to by noobs in a continent we call our own, and rest assured, if Mr.Incredible does not have the pleasure of rimming you himself, I certainly will.

So it would be in your best interests to restart immediately and spare yourself ignoble defeat. Perhaps then you may consider teaching as part of TuToR and great players such as myself may be able to tutor you on how to noble something beyond barbarians and internals.

This message has been forwarded by Ifarmyourhidingplace?.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 20:31
"I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY TAKE* ON"

Typo D:

GIXXER today at 20:40
noob, do not mail me again.

kindest regards,

[player]GiXxer[/player]™

[/quote]

DeletedUser5175

lol lol!

real noobs send me ig mails like this.... eh Adellion rofl!

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 20:27
Oh please, give me a break already.

"UH UH UH, MY NAME'S GIXXER AND I'M SO PRO I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY ON [player]Mr.Incredible[/player] BUH BUH BUH".

Listen young padowan, if you think you can hold a candle to arguably the greatest player on UK4 (at this current time) then you are clearly deluded as to his skill.

I assure you,[ally] TuToR[/ally] will not be dictated to by noobs in a continent we call our own, and rest assured, if Mr.Incredible does not have the pleasure of rimming you himself, I certainly will.

So it would be in your best interests to restart immediately and spare yourself ignoble defeat. Perhaps then you may consider teaching as part of TuToR and great players such as myself may be able to tutor you on how to noble something beyond barbarians and internals.

This message has been forwarded by Ifarmyourhidingplace?.

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 20:31
"I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY TAKE* ON"

Typo D:

GIXXER today at 20:40
noob, do not mail me again.

kindest regards,

[player]GiXxer[/player]™
[/QUOTE]

I can't see any relevance in this post to this thread

Do yourself a favour and stop whining/posting

Status
Not open for further replies.