DeletedUser5244

YGP you are officially worse for my hangover than the smoke alarm lol :(

DeletedUser

iHate's Official Response:

Mean, not too shabby.

iHate's unofficial response:
mass noobs got ownedzor.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I'm with Rabbitz on this. YGP's actions are a pretty miserable way to treat a bunch of pretty nice people who are trying to find their way.

Indicative of the modern trait of meanness. YGP you really can be pretty unpleasant for no good reason.

DeletedUser

To take a slightly different stance ...

Ever heard the phrase there's no such thing as bad publicity? ....

me ponders :icon_idea:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm with Rabbitz on this. YGP's actions are a pretty miserable way to treat a bunch of pretty nice people who are trying to find their way.

Indicative of the modern trait of meanness. YGP you really can be pretty unpleasant for no good reason.

You really have no idea what the point of this forum is do you?

It's called PnP, Politics 'n' Propaganda. The goal of propaganda is to change people's opinions. You're aware of this right? Real life politicians run smear campaigns against their competitors, this is, and in fact shouldn't be expected to be, any different.

DeletedUser

It's called PnP, Politics 'n' Propaganda. The goal of propaganda is to change people's opinions. You're aware of this right? Real life politicians run smear campaigns against their competitors, this is, and in fact shouldn't be expected to be, any different.

Yes i totally agree with nauz here, this was just a nice piece of pnp, its not peoples fault that the information leaked could be crutial but still nice post :)

DeletedUser

Of course I'm aware of what this forum is all about but I do not have to approve of people using it to personally attack others just to amuse themselves or to "big" it up in front of the rest of their adoring immature possee of like minded halfwits.

Exhibiting the thoroughly obnoxious side of your personalities in the way that you do is not in my humble opinion a virtue, rather it is just another symptom of the thoroghly objectionable characters you are.

I suggest you all stop and think about the damage you do to newcomers to the game who read these forums and see nothing but a bunch of malicious pseudo intellectual kids venting bile and spite on anyone who is trying to make their way in game and then bragging about their spite in these forums as if it is a virtue.

You lot really are the absolute dregs!

DeletedUser

Telling and showing the truth is not being mean.If it was being mean then this game would be called TribalHUGS ^^

It's called TribalWARS <--- (line used way too much) for a reason./O'RLY?

Propaganda,politics and spying are all part of the game.

There is a good reason for this,it reveals potential targets for later on in the game so the world won't just sit still and die.

DeletedUser

Of course I'm aware of what this forum is all about but I do not have to approve of people using it to personally attack others just to amuse themselves or to "big" it up in front of the rest of their adoring immature possee of like minded halfwits.

Exhibiting the thoroughly obnoxious side of your personalities in the way that you do is not in my humble opinion a virtue, rather it is just another symptom of the thoroghly objectionable characters you are.

I suggest you all stop and think about the damage you do to newcomers to the game who read these forums and see nothing but a bunch of malicious pseudo intellectual kids venting bile and spite on anyone who is trying to make their way in game and then bragging about their spite in these forums as if it is a virtue.

Firstly,personally attack?

Personal Attack :
"Making of an abusive remark instead of providing evidence when examining another person's claims or comments"

I fail to see the abusive side to this thread,all iv'e seen is facts and debates,if there were personal attacks they would be aimed at an individual not a group of people,reguarding race,weight,gender to haircolour and the size of their feet.

"you lot are absolute dreads"/O'RLY?

It seems that you are the only one dishing out personal attacks and not facts,and it seems to me your going a bit off topic also discriminating against a group of people who you do not know personally./O'RLY

"Damage to newcomers"
Well in my experience,I seem to learn alot more from bad rather than good,this tribe will now probably be more selective of their members thus making them a better tribe/O'RLY

So in my opinion,yes the tribe aforementioned will be embarresed/humiliated,but ultimately they will learn from their mistakes.

Mwah o_O

DeletedUser

Its really hilarious. The point is to pillage everyone else's villages, and to basically enact the genocide of entire tribes.

The fact that she infiltrated your mass adding tribe and revealing your joke of a tribe is "mean?"

LMAO what are you gonna say when ya get nobled?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Of course I'm aware of what this forum is all about but I do not have to approve of people using it to personally attack others

Personally attack others? A tribe was revealed as garbage, no one's home life/mother/father/sister/brother was insulted, not even subtly.

Interestingly enough, you on the other hand do stoop to personal insults:

gemarriorr said:

Last I checked dregs more or less translated to a 'a despicable person', which is in no way related to anything in-game.

Hypocrite.

gemarriott said:

You seem to not realize that anyone with thin enough skin to get personally offended by forum posts is the same type of player that'd quit crying when they got rimmed and never play again. (And yes, go browse .net forums, lots of people have posted that the game is unfair and cruel after losing their village on their first world.)

Propaganda is, always has been, and always will be a part of the game.

Deal with it.

Though I suppose I shouldn't expect someone who thought barbarian villages turned into bonus villages to understand the underlying concepts of this game. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Radarr My ways of negotiation worked and managed to gain some trust but I've got to be on my best behaviour as of now ;)

On-Topic: True. Activity is a major problem here. Maybe army camps will help solve that a little here.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I do not stoop to insults I merely tell the truth as I see it, if you cannot handle the truth stick me oin your ignore list, I won't miss your input.

Dregs, a despicasble person? pretty close I prefer worthless waste of skin myself but despicable is ok if you prefer to be called despicable I won't argue.

You seem thin enough skinned to be upset by my forum posts but there again perhaps that is because you are despicable (your definition nont mine)

Not my definition, the definition:

dregs [drɛgz]
pl n
1. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Brewing) (Cookery) solid particles that tend to settle at the bottom of some liquids, such as wine or coffee
2. residue or remains
3. Brit slang a despicable person

You seem to be the one mishandling the truth. You're a piss-poor player who doesn't understand the in-game affects of Propagada. You don't like it, don't post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No female's private parts that's for sure :/
This was awesome. :d
@Gemarriott; You clearly have a personal vendetta against me, that's not going to be solved by replying.

You also clearly do not understand how to use these forums. It was PnP. Lost~ has been doing it to all tribes in their K. Just kinda proving K54 is inhabited with Mass-recruiting noobish tribes. :\

It's fun to do though, it's the reason Lost~ is here, to have fun.

To be frank, i don't care about your opinion enough to respond eloquently and kindly, so, well, kindly shush?

Your last paragraph made me lol though.

Yup. Bile and Spite. Not fun at all.

Look at TheSunOfABeach's reaction. That's the kinda stuff i like. Light-hearted and funny ^^

It's the people like you that take this too far, Gem, and it's rather stupid that you do so.

I mean;
Gemarriott said:
Dregs, a despicasble person? pretty close I prefer worthless waste of skin myself but despicable is ok if you prefer to be called despicable I won't argue.

^^ Really? All this for a PnP thread?

@AU - Hau~~, Join Lost~ >.<

DeletedUser2004

nice thread ygp...and where did all teh haters come from?

DeletedUser

This was awesome. :d
@Gemarriott; You clearly have a personal vendetta against me, that's not going to be solved by replying.

You also clearly do not understand how to use these forums. It was PnP. Lost~ has been doing it to all tribes in their K. Just kinda proving K54 is inhabited with Mass-recruiting noobish tribes. :\

It's fun to do though, it's the reason Lost~ is here, to have fun.

To be frank, i don't care about your opinion enough to respond eloquently and kindly, so, well, kindly shush?

Your last paragraph made me lol though.

Yup. Bile and Spite. Not fun at all.

Look at TheSunOfABeach's reaction. That's the kinda stuff i like. Light-hearted and funny ^^

It's the people like you that take this too far, Gem, and it's rather stupid that you do so.

I mean;

^^ Really? All this for a PnP thread?

@AU - Hau~~, Join Lost~ >.<

yawn

too easy my work here is done

Sleep well!

DeletedUser

Several points:
A)
How freakin' dare you talk to my Sex slave in such a mannor. Nauzhror is Godlike and knows how to use his hands. Crawl back into your sewer you filthy troll.
Simply amusing.
B}
Gemarriott, do you see anyone else reacting the way you are? No, I didn't think so, and please, that was a rhetoric question so don't asnwer. Also, I do not know whether the definition of "game" evaded you, because from my perspective it's the concept of entertaining yourself and others. That has clearly been achieved. It's just a game.
C}
too easy my work here is done

Sleep well!
If your work was to embarass in front of the largest possible audience (and some of the elite players), while pretending with casual indifference that you succedeed, when it is obvious that you have done nothing of the sort, then yes, I agree with you.

Also, don't forget to enjoy the game. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@gemarriott I was gonna post again about your wrong and everthing (which you are)

But seems to me yallgotpwned :)

So i don't need to post anything major, all i got to say is....

You are wrong, opionated and a hypocrite.

Happy days

Mwah o_O

DeletedUser

@ Mk Reborn, do you play WarCraft? That looks like a demon hunter for your avatar :p