More Infiltration?

DeletedUser

@Thesunoffabeach

Nope i don't ^^

I just googled it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I'm with Rabbitz on this. YGP's actions are a pretty miserable way to treat a bunch of pretty nice people who are trying to find their way.

Indicative of the modern trait of meanness. YGP you really can be pretty unpleasant for no good reason.

This is a war game it happens deal with it if you do not like it then I suggest you go and play http://www.barbie.com/ it seems more suited to a person of your nature.

Of course I'm aware of what this forum is all about but I do not have to approve of people using it to personally attack others just to amuse themselves or to "big" it up in front of the rest of their adoring immature possee of like minded halfwits.

Exhibiting the thoroughly obnoxious side of your personalities in the way that you do is not in my humble opinion a virtue, rather it is just another symptom of the thoroghly objectionable characters you are.

I suggest you all stop and think about the damage you do to newcomers to the game who read these forums and see nothing but a bunch of malicious pseudo intellectual kids venting bile and spite on anyone who is trying to make their way in game and then bragging about their spite in these forums as if it is a virtue.

You lot really are the absolute dregs!

Actually its not a personal attack its part of the game and its actually not attacking anyone individually more attacking a group of people in the tribe. Actually we the MAJORITY FIND IT FUNNY THEREFORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT GO AND PLAY BARBIE like the big girl you seem to be, do not troll on the forums when again THE MAJORITY LIKE The PnP.

You know what You show us that you are easily offended by a bit of PnP therefore i think it best you stay off the forums and if you get this wound up about a usual PnP i suggest you think twice about playing a game for a long time and seeing more meaningful PnP.

I think if they are gonna quit about anything like this happening then they shouldn't be playing in the first place as this is a war game worser things can happen and they are probably the people who will quit when they see an incoming or loose their village.

I do not stoop to insults I merely tell the truth as I see it, if you cannot handle the truth stick me oin your ignore list, I won't miss your input.

Dregs, a despicasble person? pretty close I prefer worthless waste of skin myself but despicable is ok if you prefer to be called despicable I won't argue.

You seem thin enough skinned to be upset by my forum posts but there again perhaps that is because you are despicable (your definition nont mine)

You have been giving out insults in fact you have insulted more than half the people reading this thread therefore its worse than what anyone else has done. THE TRUTH IS YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH because you can't handle this PnP your acting like a baby and throwing a silly tantrum now heres your dummy and stop being so childish.

You can't even spell despicable person right can you to be fair you are a waste of skin as you find it entertaining to be shown to be a Muppet in front of everyone who reads this forum congratulations you now have proven your a Muppet who can't spell and who doesn't know the meaning of the words he is using.

Actually you are thin skinned you are upset about a PnP we are just sick of Noobs like you coming on here and trolling some of our more experienced players and some of our regular forum posters acting as if your view counts for 10 people and as if you are some kind of god and they are the devil.

yawn

too easy my work here is done

Sleep well!

Yea you've managed to turn most of the forum against you by acting like a baby throwing a big tantrum because of a bit of PnP you have showed that you are not only a hypocrite and a baby but also a despicable person yourself by deliberately insulting not just certain players but the majority who play this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hit the nail on the head!

To me gemarriott's arguement has failled on an epic proportion proven by many players (including me :D).

p.s

I don't think he will be coming back anytime soon ^^

DeletedUser

I'll have to say I'm rather bemused by this thread.

The thing that really confuse's me is that TWSTATS is basically saying that "Toma ... " never joined T.R.T.

Check it out:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=82

You can see drought joining up (as shown in YGP's pick) but Toma is the invisible one.

Anyway, the reason why I was going to check was with regard to "bad publicity" ... There's been 2 (at time of writing) exits / kicks from T.R.T in the past 2 days (or since "Toma" joined / fake joined) both of which where at or below 60pts. So to me this PnP although amusing I'm sure has failed in its attempt to slow the progress of that tribe.

Moving onto R.O.T ... well I think a more successful PnP campaign has been achieved as its clear that the last person in and out is practically "Toma".

So 50/50 IMHO of success.

The thing is ... PnP can do one of two things. Having seen the fruits of PnP at its best in UK1 (WET topics) well you really can bring a good tribe to its knees ... HOWEVER ... I think that PnP can go either way. You galvanise those members in the tribe who then rally round and gain enthusiasm for their new found cause.

Particularly at this early stage I'd prefer the noobs to stick to the point whoring tendancies rather than giving them something to aim for.

But thats just my opinion :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Particularly at this early stage I'd prefer the noobs to stick to the point whoring tendancies rather than giving them something to aim for.

But thats just my opinion :p

Meh, give them a cause. I like a target on my back, gangbangs are fun :p

DeletedUser

Its a bit of a stats game though ... so I'm bemused how this instance is quite coincidental

but what can you do?

DeletedUser

Hit the nail on the head!

To me gemarriott's arguement has failled on an epic proportion proven by many players (including me :D).

p.s

I don't think he will be coming back anytime soon ^^

I never actually leave.

What really amazes me about the majority of the people who populate this board is the complete and total lack of dignity and morality you posess. You are prepared to humiliate newcomers to a game, and remember it is just a game, just for your own personal ammusement in an attempt to look "the man" and then pretend it is for their own good when your petty spite and vindictiveness is pointed out to you! Why not just do the decent human thing and "HELP" them it will make the game better in the long run.

I forget though people like YGP prefer to spend their time bumping their gums about the game rather than actually playing it!

Yes I think dregs is a pretty accurate summing up of most of the posters in this forum and their characters!

DeletedUser

I know in my .net world, anything like this would be shot at, and worse than what I have done.

That's rubbish.

I've played a lot of .net worlds over the last couple of years, and this kind of thing happens all the time, and it's generally taken by most posters in the forum the way it's meant, namely in good fun.

It can however be very useful in determining people's behavioural patterns, as well as other characteristics.

So you criticize others for judging a group of players harshly, yet you think you're in a position to pass judgement on others for having a bit of the fun on the public forums?

PnP is a big part of the game, always has been, and probably always will be.

There are clear rules for posting, and none of them say you have to be nice, so rather than annoying everyone with arching up at a bit of PnP, just don't read or post on the forums, it's simple.

DeletedUser

I never actually leave.

And there I was getting happy and all/O'RLY

gemarriott said:
What really amazes me about the majority of the people who populate this board is the complete and total lack of dignity and morality you posess.

Firstly,I have dignity and morality,thats why you do not see stoop to petty insults,such as you are,Hmm yet again you have proven yourself to be a hypocrite also again we see that you are stereotyping and discriminating against a group of people.

gemarriott said:
your petty spite and vindictiveness
^ Insult/O'RLY

gemarriott said:
You are prepared to humiliate newcomers to a game, and remember it is just a game, just for your own personal ammusement in an attempt to look "the man"

Yes,you talk some sense I AM THE MAN!/O'RLY
and yes it's just a game were people have fun like we are doing we this PnP./O'RLY

gemarriott said:
Why not just do the decent human thing and "HELP" them it will make the game better in the long run.

Why do we need to help them,Tw provides loads of tutorials and so do alot of 3rd parties.If any of us were asked to help someone I guarantee 100% of us would help.

gemarriott said:
I forget though people like YGP prefer to spend their time bumping their gums about the game rather than actually playing it!

Im sure YPG would beat you hands down :D

gemarriott said:
Yes I think dregs is a pretty accurate summing up of most of the posters in this forum and their characters!

He who points the finger has three pointing back at him.I think dregs is more of a description of you rather than anyone else on this forum.Your showing us your bad character and the lack of skill to debate in a sensible manner and your willingness to stoop to insults.

So really all you are doing is saying the same thing over and over again because you have no argument and no evidence because you do not know any of us personally.

Mwah o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2004

ygp has played w1,w3 and now w4 and has done well on them all, I think your arguments lack...um... an argument? you make stupid statements which are...WRONG, then call people dregs?

all ill say is wtf?

DeletedUser

I never actually leave.

What really amazes me about the majority of the people who populate this board is the complete and total lack of dignity and morality you posses. You are prepared to humiliate newcomers to a game, and remember it is just a game, just for your own personal amusement in an attempt to look "the man" and then pretend it is for their own good when your petty spite and vindictiveness is pointed out to you! Why not just do the decent human thing and "HELP" them it will make the game better in the long run.

Hmm i find it rude you do not quote nor respond to me :icon_cry: Again I've corrected your spelling mistakes:icon_wink: and now i will Analyze and comment on what you said unlike the way you just ignored what i had said about your posts:icon_eek:

This is a game and you start going on about dignity and morality hmm so you are now saying we posses no dignity nor morality the fact is i alone probably have more dignity and morality than you do the fact is there is we respected you by listening to your view and even letting you continuously post but as you continued to post you showed just how you have no respect for the forum rules or the other members of the forum therefore it is you who has no dignity and you have shown just what a baby you are having a tantrum. You have showed no respect to our more skilled players who have numerous in game achievements and who had the decency to read your post and comment without insulting you.

Fair enough maybe it is not the behavior of a paragon of virtue but it is nevertheless helping the players as it teaches them not to mass recruit as it gets spy's in and its better now after them not putting much time and effort into the game whereas in a few months time for a spy to get in and either do something like this or worse disband them. So what you say about it not helping it is as its teaching them a lesson they won't forget which means that it will stick more :icon_wink: Another thing as said before is that many players have created guides for new comers and there is even a guide section for them to learn how to play the game. So we are helping them we are just showing them that this is a WAR GAME and SPYING IS PART OF WARFARE therefore it is a legitimate means of collecting Intel and then PnP is a big part of this game therefore using that Intel to create a PnP on the forum is fair play therefore there is nothing wrong. This PnP was a success as it has confirmed to most players that this tribe is a mass recruiter Noob tribe :) If you do not like the art of war then DON'T PLAY A WAR GAME and go play something which may be more suited to you like Barbie. The fact is spying and forms of PnP have been used throughout history heck The book the Art Of War by Sun Tzu gives some insight into intelligence and how important moral is in warfare and this is a form of battering that moral.

I think you will find that I'm playing the game and am probably doing a lot better than you in fact i would say i am also who's the one using an alias or who isn't playing the game i cant find your account on w4:icon_confused: The only person dreg seems to sum up on this forum is yourself as it seems you are just trolling everyone on the forum for your own amusement therefore it would seem you are a despicable person:icon_wink: I would like to add that YPG is most likely ten times the player you are :)

Oh and don't bother with the infractions mods as I consider them nothing more than further evidence of the petty spite and vindictiveness that the tribal wars community is riddled with.

May I suggest a forum ban would be more appropriate:lol:

:lol: So now you are actually insulting not only everyone on the forum you are insulting the moderators, the administrator's and everyone who helps to keep the game running smoothly so that people like you can play. Again I've corrected your spelling :icon_wink: Now be a good baby and keep your dummy in and since you are asking for a ban i would advise you that tribal wars can trace IP addresses and can also ban your proper account both on the forums and in game :) So stop trying to look 'The man' acting like you don't care and asking for ban's as I'm sure you will be running to Tracy or Tharg to reverse a ban if your wish was granted. Also i would like to say that discussing Infractions and Bans is against the rules and so please do not comment further on this matter. Oh and as for you never actually leave i think you do either that or you cannot come back to what i say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll surprised if gemarriott has anything new to say now....

@Absinthe Great argument and good points :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

That explains why YGP is a far more accomplished player than you how exactly? Are you trying to call yourself incompetent, because it's sure coming out that way.

DeletedUser

I love all this banter .

You said this , Were better than you , im great your not .

Lets see what happens , way too early for anything .

Im sure ASBO will be a strong tribe in the future and are here to stay .

DeletedUser

hello i am in trt the real true and i reaily would love to beat the poo out of you but seen as my freinds told me not to go round doing this anymore im just going to have to settle this as telling you to delete this topic or ill have to report it as you have just taken the piss out of me and my fellow tribe mates

Go ahead and report it!

Nothing will happen its a PnP,its part of the game...

DeletedUser

hello i am in trt the real true and i reaily would love to beat the poo out of you but seen as my freinds told me not to go round doing this anymore im just going to have to settle this as telling you to delete this topic or ill have to report it as you have just taken the piss out of me and my fellow tribe mates

it's not infractable duffy as he have just teased about something ingame, you just have to live with it^-^

DeletedUser

Its how the game is played son.

Its hilarious that a player with 85 points is threatening to beat the poo out of people. Not to mention your excuse is rather invalid, cause. . . well. . . iHate is on your enemy list. So how does that work? Or were you talking about LOST? I mean it just so happens not a SINGLE member of their tribe has less points then you.

Real big talk.

As for the threat to report, are you implying the moderators don't do their job? Rather not the kind of accusation I would throw around. . .

DeletedUser

I love all this banter .

You said this , Were better than you , im great your not .

Lets see what happens , way too early for anything .

Im sure ASBO will be a strong tribe in the future and are here to stay .

I am great. I don't need anyone to tell me this.