Net's gone :O Oh noez.

DeletedUser

First off no, it isn't asking that.

With net being gone now, uk will now be the most popular speed I guess. I was wandering if we could start getting night rounds aswell as normal rounds?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

Id like some night rounds or more evening rounds as i cant play early morning rounds

DeletedUser10769

We don't want UK to turn out like .Net did, thank you very much :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But I'm sure alot of people want night rounds.

Also, no matt rule, don't troll.

DeletedUser10769

But I'm sure alot of people want night rounds.

Also, no matt rule, don't troll.

UK server, UK playing times :x

If you want night rounds so badly, why not play Tribalwars Masters? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

​Isn't making your own rules up pretending to be a mod and against the rules? xD

DeletedUser8097

As immortalized all-time rank 1 speeder of .net and speed champion :icon_redface: allow me to give you some refference to round starting times, given that Cadan has emphasized the incoming new players:

Morning rounds should start no earlier than 9 am (9 am is actually a pretty good starting time), since the UK server time is earliest possible of Europe. 9 am for UK is usually 10-12 am for the rest of Europe.

Also, ending times of rounds should not be later than 10 pm - 11 pm, times that are equal to midnight or later for the rest of Europe. While acceptable for Europe, times would be more than welcome for UK players too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As immortalized all-time rank 1 speeder of .net and speed champion :icon_redface: allow me to give you some refference to round starting times, given that Cadan has emphasized the incoming new players:

Morning rounds should start no earlier than 9 am (9 am is actually a pretty good starting time), since the UK server time is earliest possible of Europe. 9 am for UK is usually 10-12 am for the rest of Europe.

Also, ending times of rounds should not be later than 10 pm - 11 pm, times that are equal to midnight or later for the rest of Europe. While acceptable for Europe, times would be more than welcome for UK players too :icon_wink:

​If this dribble is correct we need a round between midnight and 9am (EUROPE TIME)

DeletedUser3312

I'm afraid Europe has their own servers. .uk players do not want to get up stupidly early for rounds. 11am earliest please.

+1 this comment if you agree.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid Europe has their own servers. .uk players do not want to get up stupidly early for rounds. 11am earliest please.

+1 this comment if you agree.

+0.5, I do agree to an extent. 9 - 9.30am is fine for me as it is, might not be the case for some other people. Night rounds are fun when you can't sleep but wouldn't get enough activity to be a constant thing.

DeletedUser10769

.Net shuts down, players goes to other servers which doesn't have to be UK as I just implied

DeletedUser8097

+0.5, I do agree to an extent. 9 - 9.30am is fine for me as it is, might not be the case for some other people. Night rounds are fun when you can't sleep but wouldn't get enough activity to be a constant thing.

Quoted for the record. First time I DO agree with you :)

DeletedUser10769

True, but UK is one of the most known servers after net. With the exception of a few.

I was almost proud for a moment.

Considering before .net closed down, everyone was saying how bad UK speed was. What changed your guys tune? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Considering before .net closed down, everyone was saying how bad UK speed was. What changed your guys tune? :icon_confused:

For me it was the increase of barbs. I'm not the best speed player nor do I pretend to be. I could barely survive on a net round. Usually just got spammed right out of BP.

DeletedUser3312

Obiously, ME :icon_rolleyes:
Anyone know what "obiously" means?

UK speed hasn't changed. It's just those players who seemed to call it bad, are getting rimmed :lol: I need not to give names.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10282

As a UK resident and also .uk player I'd like to post my support for rounds run overnight due to my personal daytime working hours.
Obviously due to the working/schooling times of the vast majority of this country morning-evening isn't always going to be the best time to run speeds for someone on .uk times so this idea that UK rounds should only be morning-evening is preposterous.

I know that the morning-evening round is aimed at the 'day-off' speed player but as this is obviously only going to be a small proportion of the week if on occasion evening-morning rounds could be run I personally and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate it.

DeletedUser10769

As a UK resident and also .uk player I'd like to post my support for rounds run overnight due to my personal daytime working hours.
Obviously due to the working/schooling times of the vast majority of this country morning-evening isn't always going to be the best time to run speeds for someone on .uk times so this idea that UK rounds should only be morning-evening is preposterous.

I know that the morning-evening round is aimed at the 'day-off' speed player but as this is obviously only going to be a small proportion of the week if on occasion evening-morning rounds could be run I personally and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate it.

If the speed mod actually makes night rounds, make it during the weekend then :)