Net's gone :O Oh noez.

DeletedUser10594

you are the best player because you won 0 rounds ALONE, in a game which is called "tribalwars" ?

DeletedUser10769

you are the best player because you won 0 rounds ALONE, in a game which is called "tribalwars" ?

Pretty sure I have won many rounds so keep up your web of lies. It is becoming rather amusing :lol:

DeletedUser10769

Uncalled for..

I was just merely giving him some useful advice :icon_confused:

ok, but you want allways an 1v1 in a game which is called "tribalwars" :D :D

That doesn't mean to abuse the tribal system. Getting 5 players to attack me on a 2 member limit is remotely fair these days. It is "Tribalwars" not "Gangbang wars." You are lucky it is "Tribalwars" and not "Solowars" as you wouldn't be doing so good on that would you :icon_rolleyes:

(facepalm) You've won NOTHING.

Firstly, this post is as idiotic as saying Bolt has not won in the 100m final at the Olympics. Honestly, a really unintelligent post for a guy in his 40's. I would have expected this message from Tropez rather than you :O

DeletedUser10594

Resuming Windows said:
That doesn't mean to abuse the tribal system. Getting 5 players to attack me on a 2 member limit is remotely fair these days. It is "Tribalwars" not "Gangbang wars." You are lucky it is "Tribalwars" and not "Solowars" as you wouldn't be doing so good on that would you :icon_rolleyes:

but the game is called tribalwars not solowars ;)
you must be very unlucky

DeletedUser10769

but the game is called tribalwars not solowars ;)
you must be very unlucky

I can take on tribes :x Just even the best struggle at times a bit when I am getting hit by 5 good players at the same time with spams and nukes of attacks. I can take some and sometimes all of the players but 5 is a big number

DeletedUser10769

Silly, link us to your wins. Oh right, you've got none. What rounds exactly did you win? :icon_rolleyes:

#451 Conditional win 66.595 +66 2 82.685 +7 8 14.057 +1 74 .Tune
I played the whole round on Shawn's account and won it. Is just one of many. Ask Shawn if you disbelieve

DeletedUser8097

That is hilarious. 1 random round on some random account?

Here, I'll correct myself: You've won NOTHING but a single random round on a random account.

DeletedUser10769

That is hilarious. 1 random round on some random account?

Here, I'll correct myself: You've won NOTHING but a single random round on a random account.

At the time, everyone knew I was coing him so not really a random account.

DeletedUser8097

My bad on that, but it's still random simply because you're on it. A player with one win (facepalm)

DeletedUser10769

My bad on that, but it's still random simply because you're on it. A player with one win (facepalm)

I have more wins but most of the time, as Cammmy, Yoda, net.twtotal, Nathan (Niftynathan), Daser (if he can remember) and Trinity x and others will agree. When I don't finish a round, (I use to have no permanent co and still don't) and when I was first and couldn't finish, I would often gift my villages or help them win the rounds as I am a generous player. Are the wins I have only including UK as you mentioned .net for Shawn?

DeletedUser7966

I have no co, and often take 18+ hour breaks for sleep and college. It's not an excuse to constantly lose rounds.

DeletedUser10594

I can take on tribes :x Just even the best struggle at times a bit when I am getting hit by 5 good players at the same time with spams and nukes of attacks. I can take some and sometimes all of the players but 5 is a big number

you said you are the best player and now you cant win against 5
it looks like you cant win against 1

DeletedUser10769

I have no co, and often take 18+ hour breaks for sleep and college. It's not an excuse to constantly lose rounds.

I do not constantly lose rounds :icon_rolleyes: Please get your facts straight next time before posting.

Also, Net had more shorter rounds than UK. So taking 18+ hour breaks, you can still probably play a round a day on net. Also, you get players to sit you. I have been in chats with you remember.

Tropez: I can win against 5 mate, but Not if I am playing (Vendetta, Buttafly, Abel, Shadow Play and Louder Than Boom however.) I can't win against 1? :lol: Any round I play I never fight against one and you know it (7 minimum) and I still win, I am hit by numerous players who probably doesn't even like me. No biggy though. More clearances for me. Tropez, you had to gangbang me or backstab me to win (as you can't take me alone). Can you win against anyone good without being deffed or by gangbanging others? Simply no, you can't even comprehend not doing that.