Net's gone :O Oh noez.

DeletedUser10594

the game is called tribalwars, it makes only sense to play as a team...

DeletedUser10769

the game is called tribalwars, it makes only sense to play as a team...

Yeah but I play solo as it tests yourself more. I can easily be in a tribe, sit back and win rounds and help my tribe win rounds (e.g. -tuNe), and I could be (niftynathan) who basically was gifted 3rd as he was just in the tribe but he didn't do anything. The players I respect are those who do not need a team to win (e.g. Vendetta, Buttafly) those who deserve it. Those who are carried by their team and wins I respect little.

When a tribe interests me at all, I will consider it but so far I am not impressed.

DeletedUser3312

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Please be quiet.

DeletedUser10769

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Please be quiet.

I think I do. The latter part explains you after the last brackets I used. :)
I thought you don't care about my opinion but because I do not respect you, you get moody :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Resuming, if I can blag somebody to give me 40pp, play tomorrow at 9am and i'll take you on. We'll all see if you've got the capabilities you say you have. If you can't beat me (SLAPs' worst player) then you'll forever be branded worse than cornish.

DeletedUser

Resuming, if I can blag somebody to give me 40pp, play tomorrow at 9am and i'll take you on. We'll all see if you've got the capabilities you say you have. If you can't beat me (SLAPs' worst player) then you'll forever be branded worse than cornish.

I'm the worst player in SLAP! :lol:

DeletedUser

Naaaaaaaaah Sam > rw :X
You'd beat him, also you're one of SLAP's better players, except daser <3 :D

DeletedUser10769

Everyone knows I don't play Saturdays.

However, I will be happily accept your 1v1 challenge

DeletedUser

Hey hey, I play speed, when I find time. But I'mma try to play the round(s) tomoz.

Edit.
You don't play speeds :p

DeletedUser10769

World's best speed player played? :eek:

*Checks Rankings*

You lost to Gott.? trololol

Ask Shak what happened in the round... We did not really lose to Gott. He backstabbed us and I wasn't on the account at the time

DeletedUser10769

You got rimmed, You claimed to take on 5 and win?

We would have won but Nick (Gott.) backstabbed us. Ask Shak as I was co-playing him with his co's. I wasn't on when he backstabbed us, cleared or nobled us. Which everyone who played the account knows and gott. knows that too. Please do get your facts straight first