Net's gone :O Oh noez.

DeletedUser

As a UK resident and also .uk player I'd like to post my support for rounds run overnight due to my personal daytime working hours.
Obviously due to the working/schooling times of the vast majority of this country morning-evening isn't always going to be the best time to run speeds for someone on .uk times so this idea that UK rounds should only be morning-evening is preposterous.

I know that the morning-evening round is aimed at the 'day-off' speed player but as this is obviously only going to be a small proportion of the week if on occasion evening-morning rounds could be run I personally and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate it.

Agreed, there's alot of teenagers only playing speed and I would like to see more middle aged people showing some skills.

DeletedUser10282

If the speed mod actually makes night rounds, make it during the weekend then :)

Well frankly I would say the opposite, at the weekend the majority of this games target market will be free during the daytime so morning-evening rounds make sense but during weekdays the majority of players will only be free during the evening so i think especially with the high-speed/short rounds a evening start could be greatly beneficial to bringing in larger numbers.
Sadly with that sort of game someone like me would quit partway through the round but lets face it mods, who cares if i quit as long as i bought the prem for the round ;)

DeletedUser10769

I don't know how UK makes profit from speed. Unless those who loses every round pays for pp :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5774

The time is 4:15am at the top of this post, I cannot sleep and I am bored. I'd be playing speed right now if I could.

DeletedUser

The time is 4:15am at the top of this post, I cannot sleep and I am bored. I'd be playing speed right now if I could.

When I can't sleep I always check for a speed round, always end up playing other servers.

DeletedUser10594

its better to sleep in the night, than to play all night and than sleep the all day ;)

DeletedUser10594

haha you want to play at night and than sleeping the full day haha

DeletedUser10594

yeah you are playing the night to 10:00 in the morning and than sleeping 10hours -> the full day is over, and if you are sleeping to 15:00 than the rest of the day can be only shit ;)

DeletedUser10769

yeah you are playing the night to 10:00 in the morning and than sleeping 10hours -> the full day is over, and if you are sleeping to 15:00 than the rest of the day can be only shit ;)

.... like your playing :icon_rolleyes: (use the word in bold, where the dots are). I don't play night rounds- as UK does not have night rounds :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10594

.... like your playing :icon_rolleyes: (use the word in bold, where the dots are). I don't play night rounds- as UK does not have night rounds :icon_biggrin:

how could I play night rounds? what are you writing for shit ?
there are no night rounds ?!

you wrote this shit only, because you had no Idea what to write ;) -> FAILER

DeletedUser10769

how could I play night rounds? what are you writing for shit ?
there are no night rounds ?!

you wrote this shit only, because you had no Idea what to write ;) -> FAILER

Did I say you play night rounds? No, so firstly, learn how to read English before posting next time :icon_rolleyes:

Ps. Was I unclear at any point?