NWA declare war on PP - confusion; then laughter ensues

• Thread starter DeletedUser9529
  • Start date

DeletedUser9529

Meechan your just taking that out of context now.
*NWA* is the strongest tribe in my area so obviously would be in my best intentions to join them

Your best bet would be to hang on for a tribe with a decent leader and some players with the sense not to follow a rambling madman to their eventual destruction

They don't seem very strong to me, we've been at war for hours now and no incoming at all, I doubt your leadership could organise a piss-up in a brewery to be honest.

DeletedUser

Meechan your just taking that out of context now.
*NWA* is the strongest tribe in my area so obviously would be in my best intentions to join them

Sure am happy for you m8 :)

The one with the most points isnt always the strongest.

DeletedUser

thats like saying NWA can beat Ipod

No its not...you read what I put and changed it to what you wanted it to read.

Its saying the tribe in your area that has the most points isnt not the strongest.

I have No idea Roman Numerals guy :p

but cheered me up....made me think ima do some PP now :)

DeletedUser1410

let me translate

I AM THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING PERSON RUFFUS EVER MET

I AM RESPONCSIBLE FOR ALL OF HIS WARS AND ALL OF HIS HARDSHIPS

I AM HIS MOST HATED ENEMY

and untill my very last day of tribal wars I will fight people that use proxies and cheat and stuff like that like iPod who internally noble their players over and over and the players who are nobled delete themselves so convenient nothing to do with inactivity lol

you have 24 hours to take that back and say sorry for calling iPod and its members cheat If not, I would expect Proof of said cheating within that 24 hours, if said proof is not brought forward I will contact the MODs and have you banned for spreading Lidal and for Deformation of Character

I will see iPod fall but it seems it may not be by my hand there are so many tribes preparing or already fighting them lol
Fighting yes? Winning Not a chance

Oh yes I am his biggest problem he should kill me I am the one he should focus on just one person with 1 big villa at 471 471 fully defensive

LOL and stacked I would think lol

as if he really cares

I don't

the only reason I think he does care is because he sent me a message saying I was an idiot for starting all of the wars against him

I replied saying well what would you do an enemy so strong not even 2 big tribes could stop them

iPod a tribe using techniques no tribe could copy internally nobling gaining strength like no other

what would you all have done?

die quietly?

or use your charisma to gather strength and other tribes to destroy the greatest threat to world 8 since the beginning of the world
Charisma? you have none..n00b

its a rhetorical question clearly

thank you what ever your name is from PP who will die soon or join AxeMen for giving me this chance to spread word about what Ruffus already knew

What that you have no idea how to play this game and call iPob cheats with no proof ...

Come and get us do your worst we are your greatest enemy and your one true problem?

you mean like all the other tribes trying to kill every last one of you? lol oh yeah and we have more points than all of them? a small rim tribe preparing for your arrival in anticipation that you will wipe out everyone else

all I have to say is come and get it

fighting against Impossible odds is fun and we're gonna kick some ass :swordsman: :archer:
LOL Oh dear, what can the matter be themastermind has lost his mind lol

Answers in Bold
So you bring all our wars to us? then its your fault that 3 tribes have disbanded then?
Never mind you'll get over it?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Did not expect you to even reply ruffus, you have not even read my in game mail lol :(

DeletedUser1410

No its in K44 Cf lol
And its not a war as iPod have never hit them as a tribe lol
Why should we waste our time on them
There mostly n00bs but hey we can change the Gang Bang onto them
Would be fun to see them run to the other side of the world after we rim them