oh Lionheart...Heart of a Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You're one to talk. Even your own friends call you stupid :lol:

DeletedUser

Not my friends though. Now that's just sad.
don't know what you're talking about, but making this about me won't hide your fails in your own area of expertise (Forums and troll jokes)

DeletedUser

Those aren't my only expertise. I recall rimming you not to long ago in the ONLY thing you claim you're good at. :lol:

DeletedUser

Those aren't my only expertise.
What did I miss? making lots of noises and trash talking, then failing epicly? not being able to win a single thing after few semi decent players joined UK? :lol:
I recall rimming you not to long ago in the ONLY thing you claim you're good at. :lol:
I recall only playing that account to few hundred LCs and the player who was on the account admitting It wasn't me. On the other hand I do remember beating you when you didn't even have 1/3 of my LCs. as well as few other slap players in that round.

like I said, making this about me won't help you cover your fails :lol:

DeletedUser

You don't remember? I RIMMED you.
Read my previous post, if you still didn't get it,well then whatever helps you sleep dear :lol: . After all, I don't want to harm you in your real life by not letting you sleep at nights. We already have night rounds to thank for that :lol:

DeletedUser

Read my previous post, if you still didn't get it,whatever helps you sleep dear :lol: . After all, I don't want to harm you in your real life by not letting you sleep at nights. We already have night rounds to thank for that :lol:
That's almost a threat? haha. Coming from a boy who posts pictures of himself and sends them randomly to others on his skype telling us "how good looking he is". You're worse than Nicole.

Keep your almost threats to yourself. A 2 year old girl wouldn't be afraid of you.

DeletedUser

That's almost a threat? haha. Coming from a boy who posts pictures of himself and sends them randomly to others on his skype telling us "how good looking he is". You're worse than Nicole.

Keep your almost threats to yourself. A 2 year old girl wouldn't be afraid of you.

I don't remember doing so, like ever. That's why some people stalk me on Facebook and steal my photos and put them as their COAs *cough* Adam *cough*. nonetheless I do often get compliments on my looks in both skype and in real life.
I don't see how that has anything to do with anything though. please keep my awesome and smooth RL out of the topic. It definitely won't help you with sleeping at night :lol:

DeletedUser

I haven't spoke too you in a whilte Milmo...

How you doing?

Come on skype sometime soon.

DeletedUser

Skype is blocked in Iran I will find a way around it soon though :p
btw you completed your song about me yet? (angel)

DeletedUser9006

Well lovely catch up there but back on topic please. Back to bashing James .. oh wait there are a few other threads for that already ...
CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.