Phoenix Rising

Deleted User - 851587

congratulations you're right about that - have a cookie.

I only named the first three players who nobled before they nobled.

But the order was WRONG phail predictions are phail :/

To be honest, I don't think anyone saw Emttaff nobling first, I personally would never noble with my original village being so underdeveloped. I think Emttaff will be alright though, there is a lot of PR members in that area, so he might get away with committing to a noble so early on.

Andy

DeletedUser12733

Yeah tbf I don’t see him having problems building it although can’t see his nuke being note worthy.

DeletedUser15044

Up the Emttaff

We're famous, i'm so proud of all of you guys.I like to take this moment to thank all the other tribes for being to spread out and letting us have am impenetrable cluster. @Phoenix unfortunately for you, theirs only room for one Phoenix in this world.Adios amigo.

DeletedUser12733

PR couldn’t lead a conga. Your tribe leader says it for you all bunch of sausages. PR are like the tribe no one cares about and everyone uses to grow off.

DeletedUser13107

in the meantime, one of the top 25 just nobled a 90 point barb for village 2....

you wrong. it's not a barb, it's a bonus))))

but it is not important.

it’s funny to watch how people live according to the old rules and don’t understand that they need to adapt to modern realities.

if earlier the capture of the village of 90 points was a big step back, now it is practically not important.

in 2-3 days this village will begin to bring 60-70k of net income by scavenging and in another couple of days it will block the costs of it.

And you will save up your engine to capture a more or less active player for 1k points in the tribe for another week. and not the fact that you won’t lose a lot of troops during the capture.

that’s the whole arithmetic of capture points.

DeletedUser13107

Is that a bite?
good to see you here.
sort of talked a bit at the start of 46 world)
and then I really liked you (maybe because it was adequate, which is infrequent in this game or because it was not bad to scav)

unless of course I was mistaken with a nickname.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
It is far more efficient to cap a 1k point village that requires less resources to grow. A 90 point barb outputting 60-70k res in less then 3 days? You haven't done any calculations mate. It would take over 1000 spears plus lc to output that much resources in a day. Pits included. Your PP whore willing to spend another 10k points to get that village up to scratch? The arithmetic was there from the beginning. Uk servers just forgot how to do calculations.

At lvl 25 barracks you can produce 1000 spears in 2 days. The arithmetic does not check out. Go sit in a dark room and use excel bud.

DeletedUser13107

It is far more efficient to cap a 1k point village that requires less resources to grow. A 90 point barb outputting 60-70k res in less then 3 days? You haven't done any calculations mate. It would take over 1000 spears plus lc to output that much resources in a day. Pits included. Your PP whore willing to spend another 10k points to get that village up to scratch? The arithmetic was there from the beginning. Uk servers just forgot how to do calculations.

At lvl 25 barracks you can produce 1000 spears in 2 days. The arithmetic does not check out. Go sit in a dark room and use excel bud.

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/top-twenty-players.26503/#post-469995

thx ska2d2 for his reviews and the ability to link to them

it was 3,5 days from start world.
I then only made spears at the 5th barracks and I admit - I slept for a long time at night.
and loading non-stop hiring at the start was quite difficult.

the buildup of the second village to the desired pace will be much faster) if you don’t believe me in this, then you can’t be corrected.

And if you will not send me more to a dark room, I will give you more accurate calculations)

Although it seems to me that I am doing a worthless business, talking with you)

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
the point my inaccurate friend, is that the fact that you can build a village quickly, does not outweigh the fact that it will cost you a lot more resources. Which is completely unnecessary. If you don't have a good village to noble, why are you rushing nobles? Obviously if you're willing to sink absurd amounts of pp into growing a barb/bonus village to a size where it is actually useful then you might consider spending that pp on more efficient things.

Unless efficient use of pp is alien to you?