Phoenix Rising

Sausage95

Reaction score
good to see you here.
sort of talked a bit at the start of 46 world)
and then I really liked you (maybe because it was adequate, which is infrequent in this game or because it was not bad to scav)

unless of course I was mistaken with a nickname.
There’s only one Sausage ;) - Nice to see you back also fella!

DeletedUser13107

the point my inaccurate friend, is that the fact that you can build a village quickly, does not outweigh the fact that it will cost you a lot more resources. Which is completely unnecessary. If you don't have a good village to noble, why are you rushing nobles? Obviously if you're willing to sink absurd amounts of pp into growing a barb/bonus village to a size where it is actually useful then you might consider spending that pp on more efficient things.

Unless efficient use of pp is alien to you?
those. Are you ready to agree with the previous one? Did I understand correctly? to raise the second village to the desired level of profit from collecting premiums are absolutely not needed;)

Well then, I’m ready to listen to your lecture on the effective use of premium points)

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
My point is that regardless of whether or not you can get a village to produce 60-70k res a day, which you did in 4? the amount of resources and PP you would have to sink into it wouldn't be worth it or efficient. That is the crux of why it's a dumb move. The old ideas still stand because the old ideas were efficient. Scavenging hasn't changed a thing. It would cost significantly more resources to raise that 90 point village to a level that could compete with the efficiency of a 1k point village. It isn't point whoring at all. There's a reason the majority of experienced players, even in modern TW don't immediately rush for the bonus villages.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
I would add, that the only difference between a 10% bonus population village and a barb village is that when the bonus village has a level 30 farm AND IS FILLED WITH TROOPS it is significantly better for offense and defense (if you are so inclined). Until that point, which is not the stage we are at now for the next few weeks, it is the equivalent of a barb.

DeletedUser13107

well) these are all common phrases and nothing can be proved with them.

You talk a lot about efficiency. then write your alternative for capturing Lord Wannabes by the player for the moment.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
well) these are all common phrases and nothing can be proved with them.
That isn't an argument

Of course i talk about efficiency, that's the main fundamental of the game, if you cant play efficiently you end up being rimmed. And i don't know what you mean by the second statement?

jaguarr

Reaction score
the point my inaccurate friend, is that the fact that you can build a village quickly, does not outweigh the fact that it will cost you a lot more resources. Which is completely unnecessary. If you don't have a good village to noble, why are you rushing nobles? Obviously if you're willing to sink absurd amounts of pp into growing a barb/bonus village to a size where it is actually useful then you might consider spending that pp on more efficient things.

Unless efficient use of pp is alien to you?
You are delusional mate, nobling a barb early is not bad as you might think . Losing your nuke to noble a 600 pts village might not worth it . Its better to wait a few days for them to grow the villages up. And also think about your morale if you noble a 1k village your morale will get fucked up. And he can use as much pp he wants to grow his village its not his problem. If you dont want to noble a barb then dont do it. Its up to you

DeletedUser12733

Barb nobling for a first villa I agree is one of the stupidest things you can do. Why not just build your villa up and go for a better target.
There is only one exception that is 50% storage and merchants and it has a great warehouse advantage but even that I wouldn’t waste res this early. Might as well build a tribe stronghold while you’re at it

No identity

Reaction score
@Omg a Duck Let's see less talking and more growing. You seem to be dropping way behind, although it's no surprise when you spend 90% of ya time chatting here. At the rate you're growing I could noble a barb rn and have it higher than you in a few days easy.

Grow that village for me!

DeletedUser15043

Barb nobling for a first villa I agree is one of the stupidest things you can do. Why not just build your villa up and go for a better target.
There is only one exception that is 50% storage and merchants and it has a great warehouse advantage but even that I wouldn’t waste res this early. Might as well build a tribe stronghold while you’re at it
May or may not be stupid all depends on the circumstances

DeletedUser14295

You guys talk too much :rolleyes:
Haven't seen any action in game.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
@Omg a Duck Let's see less talking and more growing. You seem to be dropping way behind, although it's no surprise when you spend 90% of ya time chatting here. At the rate you're growing I could noble a barb rn and have it higher than you in a few days easy.

Grow that village for me!

Resources plundered Rank 435: 1373
Resources gathered Rank 6: 80,489

Spending PP is easy, literally anyone can do what you've done?

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
Hey, if someone wants to sink £200 into a world just to point whore and try looking good? That's cool i guess. Means i can play for free :)

Reaction score
Resources plundered Rank 435: 1373
Resources gathered Rank 6: 80,489

Spending PP is easy, literally anyone can do what you've done?

Gatherer (Bronze - Level 2)
Scavenge a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Scavenge 10.000.000 resource!

857.454 / 10.000.000