Phoenix Rising

DeletedUser15043

In my understanding helping to hide a crime is also crime :) what third world country ethics you inspired by mr James?
Anyway it's a big compliment in my eyes that so many is interested in fighting us every sneaky way but afraid to come forward and do it like men in daylight instead of breaking agreements or hoping to hide some facts :)
If this is not lack of courage then correct me please :)
I just feel sorry for the rest that feel bad because someone they trust puts them in a bad light against their will :)
Btw your ODS speaks for you doesn't it mr James?

Care to say who then, because passing info is in the nature of the game?
You did not care to say about your sin and even tried to deny it here :) why would we help you in any way now?
funny guy you are you know? :)

No identity

Reaction score
In my understanding helping to hide a crime is also crime :) what third world country ethics you inspired by mr James?
Anyway it's a big compliment in my eyes that so many is interested in fighting us every sneaky way but afraid to come forward and do it like men in daylight instead of breaking agreements or hoping to hide some facts :)
If this is not lack of courage then correct me please :)
I just feel sorry for the rest that feel bad because someone they trust puts them in a bad light against their will :)
Btw your ODS speaks for you doesn't it mr James?

You did not care to say about your sin and even tried to deny it here :) why would we help you in any way now?
funny guy you are you know? :)
That whole comment was cringe, a crime aha. Jesus christ get out more mate, also if we're talking about playing it sneaky how about the guy you have passing you info from inside PR? Care to explain? Also just because one person decided to be a sell out that doesn't mean everyone else automatically agrees.

I never broke any agreement for the record. ;)

Last edited:

No identity

Reaction score
B29F3205-3F22-49B9-A9C3-C8ED2112A121.jpeg
Straight from your tribe, how would your guy know about stacking of a member in the opposing tribe? You play a snakey game you get the same back. You think I did it off my own back, there was no reason behind it? You're looking at the reasoning now.

DeletedUser15043

View attachment 202
Straight from your tribe, how would your guy know about stacking of a member in the opposing tribe? You play a snakey game you get the same back. You think I did it off my own back, there was no reason behind it? You're looking at the reasoning now.
People were abandoning drowning ship if you haven't noticed.

I never broke any agreement for the record. ;)
No one said you did :)
I just pointed you guys did all you could to hide that :) I understand it requires balls to be frank with the world :)

Anyway if you feel offended that we have just unveiled some facts it's "you issue" :)

Last edited by a moderator:

madman4464

Reaction score
Well it turns out BB's main tactic is to send Circulars to the opposing tribe crying about why they are meanies. Honestly are you all 6 years old? No wonder you cant understand why PR broke their NAP with you

No identity

Reaction score
People were abandoning drowning ship if you haven't noticed.

No one said you did :)
I just pointed you guys did all you could to hide that :) I understand it requires balls to be frank with the world :)

Anyway if you feel offended that we have just unveiled some facts it's "you issue" :)
You rarher have no coomon sense or you're just too ignorant to actually take in what I just said.

DeletedUser15043

I have just pointed out some facts. You are one that tries to justify the events. :)
I am not a fan of long pointless discussions so hopefully I will meet you on the battlefield one day.
Enjoy your day James :)

DeletedUser15043

Well it turns out BB's main tactic is to send Circulars to the opposing tribe crying about why they are meanies. Honestly are you all 6 years old? No wonder you cant understand why PR broke their NAP with you
I would really love to hear why :) I don't think there was a single line of explanation.

Number 1

Reaction score
How many w did we play? Is this first Time you see leaked info, spy or something?
It's in every world. So i think we can all agree, what its part of the game, everything is allowed here. I'ts a war game...
But anyway it's fun what someone atleast discuss something here.
PR was sneaky, but BB were also sneaky. Everyone is sneaky

DeletedUser15043

Leaking info is part of this game and there is no argument around that. Especially on small UK worlds where everyone has friends all around.
PR was not sneaky. They just shown what their word is worth by agreeing to something and not keeping the promise. We were interested in long term relationship with them due to location etc but they chose something different. And don't get me wrong here, they had all the right to do so but the way they did, well let's just say there are better ways to do it.

madman4464

Reaction score
How many w did we play? Is this first Time you see leaked info, spy or something?
It's in every world. So i think we can all agree, what its part of the game, everything is allowed here. I'ts a war game...
But anyway it's fun what someone atleast discuss something here.
PR was sneaky, but BB were also sneaky. Everyone is sneaky

Thats what im saying ahah, they have a go at us for breaking our NAP, but theyve had spies in PR for weeks xD

madman4464

Reaction score
Leaking info is part of this game and there is no argument around that. Especially on small UK worlds where everyone has friends all around.
PR was not sneaky. They just shown what their word is worth by agreeing to something and not keeping the promise. We were interested in long term relationship with them due to location etc but they chose something different. And don't get me wrong here, they had all the right to do so but the way they did, well let's just say there are better ways to do it.

Thats not true, NAP broke because we asked Maf for an Alliance and he wasnt willing to give it to us. So we broke NAP and hit first -\_o_/-

Project Mafia

Reaction score
Thats not true, NAP broke because we asked Maf for an Alliance and he wasnt willing to give it to us. So we broke NAP and hit first -\_o_/-

And broke the agreed 72 hour cooldown because you needed the element of ‘surprise’ which over all even with help didn’t get you far

Just thought I’d add that, but then again it is a war game so anything can happen. Appreciate you making the world interesting

DeletedUser15043

And you are at the very wrong here as we were actually forming terms for an alliance proposal.
Sorry to disappoint you but we rather like to discuss pros and cons before making decisions and don't agree to things based on the quantity of requests.

Also you haven't broke the NAP.
You performed coordinated attacks during the night which invalidated the whole thing.

Executioner

Reaction score
So the drift of all this is, PR ended a nap because they couldn’t get there own way with an alliance with BB then went and broke the naps agreement of a 72 hr cool down period by sending attacks during the night wot b didn’t get them very far and it backfired!
leaving Sausage to crawl to TBS for support. In all fairness TBS aren’t in the wrong here and just done what they see fit as they were in no relation with BB.
however they could of just let it be and said to sausage “you got yourself into this mess, now get yourself out and we’re talk”