psychologist pete

DeletedUser8157

I see you are currently playing a world 12 account with 4/5 players on it that is getting outplayed by 14 single player accounts... Congratulations on being the best player to ever grace tribalwars with his superior presence... I should state this is sarcastic as you appear to have a handicap when it comes to reading - we all have weak points.
everyone one of those accounts above us is being coplayed :icon_rolleyes: and out of them all only 2 have villages as big as ours and none have villages as efficient as us nub.
and man you must be quite the slow kid if you think just because nobody mentions there cos or gives credit on profile that those accounts are not coplayed fact is only 3 accounts in the top are pure single player

on top of everything you are faking being a psychiatrist that's just sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I know I've hit a sore spot. When you turn a request for one player to actually be nice for once into an argument, and start getting defensive, and can't stop carrying it on, that's when you've really lost. I suggest you give up. I would also examine this claim.

everyone one of those accounts above us is being coplayed

Oh dear.

To match your edit, I am a psychologist, and I have never claimed to be a psychiatrist...

DeletedUser

Nobody give credit to their co players? :O *points at cammy*

DeletedUser8157

Now I know I've hit a sore spot. When you turn a request for one player to actually be nice for once into an argument, and start getting defensive, and can't stop carrying it on, that's when you've really lost. I suggest you give up. I would also examine this claim.

Oh dear.

To match your edit, I am a psychologist, and I have never claimed to be a psychiatrist.

ill also examine your claim about 14 single players being ahead of us nice job trying to deflect your failure

answer why you were so wrong here or dont post noob :p

DeletedUser8157

give it up, Pete wipes the floor haha

its will or will number 2 not your boy friend pete >_>

btw cammy how many rounds you win as of late oh yeah you don't have SLAP! or SAM to carry you anymore :lol:

DeletedUser

A psychologist has no qualifications? :O
I've been doing it wrong then, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I have a degree in psychology and am currently studying for a Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling with the Open University

DeletedUser9948

i haven't played any Hasan mate, so put a sock in it, and matt, you do that. Listen to Pete, he talks sense and puts your right into your place.

DeletedUser3312

i haven't played any Hasan mate, so put a sock in it, and matt, you do that. Listen to Pete, he talks sense and puts your right into your place.

"puts your right into place?"
trolololol what?

Cammy's song

A psychologist has no qualifications? :O
I've been doing it wrong then, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I have a degree in psychology and am currently studying for a Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling with the Open University

I lol'd. You haven't any clue what you were talking about when writing those pointlessly long paragraphs on me. Who are you trying to convince us, or you?

DeletedUser

Actually I spent my first post telling you to stop insulting everyone else and acting childish.
Oh and I said to lose the ego.
As a matter of fact, I'm finding this very entertaining, I've pretty much been able to predict what you would say after each of my posts.

DeletedUser6695

Luca is solo :/

Plus no one on that uk pro account is actually good.

DeletedUser3312

Actually I spent my first post telling you to stop insulting everyone else and acting childish.
Oh and I said to lose the ego.
As a matter of fact, I'm finding this very entertaining, I've pretty much been able to predict what you would say after each of my posts.

I've been pretty much able to predict that more pointless blabber would come out of your mouth.

Does dat mak me a pshychogist? :icon_rolleyes: