psychologist pete

DeletedUser6695

Joining a speed round and playing a speed round is completely different, there is no chance I'm going to sit at my pc for hours on end to play TW :/

DeletedUser

Joining a speed round and playing a speed round is completely different, there is no chance I'm going to sit at my pc for hours on end to play TW :/

You don't need to - get several co-players and a tribe to help if you're still failing, then win and claim yourself to be a god.

DeletedUser3312

Nah, just waiting on the forums hours on end for someone to post is your thing right?

DeletedUser6695

Given the fact I have like 2.5 posts per day... Yah sure whatever you're into

DeletedUser6695

Hes just jelly I can be awesome on the forums and in game

DeletedUser6695

I don't currently play TW :/

My forum title is due to mods trying to have a sense if humour.

It's cool though maybe someday you'll be mildly good, try 9-10 co players maybe?

DeletedUser3312

I don't currently play TW :/

My forum title is due to mods trying to have a sense if humour.

It's cool though maybe someday you'll be mildly good, try 9-10 co players maybe?

Don't play tw and yet have a huge interest in me? I bet you even know what I have for cereal in the morning.

And your title basically says you're a huge noob. :lol:
How anyone can take you srsly is beyond me nooblet

DeletedUser6695

yeh cool, dodge the fact you're bad and call me a noob even though my history is far superior.

Vintage speed rat (pervis ftw)

DeletedUser3312

yeh cool, dodge the fact you're bad and call me a noob even though my history is far superior.

Vintage speed rat (pervis ftw)

history of what? plez link all ur mill accs so I can gasp in ur amazement :icon_rolleyes:

that'll do noob. That'll do.

DeletedUser6695

Million point accounts? Pffft, I play this game for fun not to reach boring point levels, oh and the forums. I really enjoy the forums, anyway shouldn't you be farming? Your 5 players can't even keep up with a solo acc

DeletedUser

I played speed once, finished 3rd. I'm too pro, jelly?

I still dont get why people think 3rd is an achievement, i'm hoping you're being sarcastic, but the nature of your post suggests otherwise.

Normally people who come third have either sponged off the top 2 ranks and would have been nobled if they hadnt, or they managed to survive long enough till the end simply by luck
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Creating threads purely to flame other players is a rather irritating habit of SLAP!'s. Fear not nooblets, we understand that you all share one brain cell :icon_rolleyes:

On a slightly brighter note: fus ro dah.
That is all.