psychologist pete

DeletedUser6695

I still dont get why people think 3rd is an achievement, i'm hoping you're being sarcastic, but the nature of your post suggests otherwise.

Normally people who come third have either sponged off the top 2 ranks and would have been nobled if they hadnt, or they managed to survive long enough till the end simply by luck
:icon_confused:

Only just noticed this, I was actually rank 1 for most of the round until I went and ate( sitting in front of my pc for 4 hrs is unappealing).

Anyway it doesn't change the fact speed players suck at normal TW

DeletedUser8157

Only just noticed this, I was actually rank 1 for most of the round until I went and ate( sitting in front of my pc for 4 hrs is unappealing).

kingsam is considered one of the best .net speed player he on the accounts purple durple, Iseeyousee, and a lama smex joint have proven he is also very good at normal tw :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was rank 1 on W60 with other speed player, all good players :icon_neutral:

We don't co people better than us like Luke (one hit Ko) and then pretend we're good at the game :)

Speed is very much the same as normal world start ups but relies more heavily on timing and connection speeds. Any good speed player can play well on normal world start up.

The difference is normal players tend to fail hard on speed servers.

I would also argue a speed player is equal to/ a lot better at late stage than most of normal world players.

DeletedUser6695

Obviously there are a few exceptions where speed players do well, but for the most part they fail hard(lionheart for example)

And regarding me co playing Luke because he is a better player and makes me look good, I have co played him twice both times he has asked me to play. Surely that means I'm good right? One of the best players around requesting your services... Don't be jealous

DeletedUser

Obviously there are a few exceptions where speed players do well, but for the most part they fail hard(lionheart for example)

And regarding me co playing Luke because he is a better player and makes me look good, I have co played him twice both times he has asked me to play. Surely that means I'm good right? One of the best players around requesting your services... Don't be jealous

Personally I would go out of my way to avoid a scuffle with you mate. Although true comment that usually normal TW players aren't good at speed, whereas speed players are usually good at both.

DeletedUser6695

I agree to an extent, normal players who play speed don't tend to do well.

But, no top notch normal players(nauz,OHKO,cory) play speed whereas all speeds best players try their luck at normal TW and usually fail

DeletedUser

But, no top notch normal players(nauz,OHKO,cory) play speed whereas all speeds best players try their luck at normal TW and usually fail
you should stop posting.....
both things you said were wrong

Slow world is really connected to speed worlds ever since they introduced FA. If someone plays well on slow worlds,with a little adjustments they can play well on speeds too. and no one can play well only on speeds it just doesn't work that way otherwise they won't be good in speeds either.
so

good speeder=good slow world player
good slow world player could be a good speed player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

You haven't addressed my post in the slightest. No top normal players play speed. Fact.

Is that hard to understand or should I break it down?

DeletedUser

The reason they dont play is mainly due to speed being based largely on who has the better connection.

You get a 200ms backtime on speed you have to dodge it yourself regardless of how good your connection is at the time. If you get a 200ms backtime on normal worlds you have time to make dinner, watch Tv, come back and find out your connection sucks because you're with virgin media, look on skype and get someone else to dodge it for you.

Plus the top notch players you're talking about are all classed as ''world hoppers'' who quit at around 200K normally. I'd assume they'd quit around the same point on speed as well which really isnt worth the premium spent.

DeletedUser

You haven't addressed my post in the slightest. No top normal players play speed. Fact.

Is that hard to understand or should I break it down?
how many do you want me to name?

Ask your dear Luke who outgrew him and Zard (with Nauz logging too) on US2. a top normal player(to outgrow them it takes to be top,doesn't it?), 3 rank1's on .US without even using alias on a server small as that.and few top 5 on .net too. and playing speed too.
there is Lama Smext Joint on w60. top normal players (rank1 good enough?) play speeds.
and even current rank 1 on w62 has 2 players who play speed.
and there is Sam who has done it few times and been rank1 so he is obviously a top slow world player who plays speed

you fail in making points

@ Shadow play :
or you just be awesome as me and dodge it with your crappy Internet anyways xd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

:lol:

I'd hate to use myself as an example, but I joined normal after 2 years of not playing it. Currently top 5 easilly, besting an entire tribe of normal regulars

Normal isn't hard, and takes far less skill than speed. Let me assure you little one :lol:

DeletedUser6695

@iteam...

.Us I have no idea, I'll ask nauz later :)

@Matt... Does anyone actually play uk12? It is the most boring world ever.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
:lol:

I'd hate to use myself as an example, but I joined normal after 2 years of not playing it. Currently top 5 easilly, besting an entire tribe of normal regulars

Normal isn't hard, and takes far less skill than speed. Let me assure you little one :lol:

I hate to point out that you had 4 co-players and were outgrown by a account played solo...

Most people would be embrassed not to be at rank 1 in a dead noob world with 4 co-players...

Does anyone actually play uk12? It is the most boring world ever.

TRANSLATION: It's a dead noob world because I'm not playing it...

DeletedUser

^Who is this nub?

As long as you know how to play start up, it's all about activity. Just because you have 4 co players doesnt mean you're going to be more active than a solo played account and i know some of the players on Matt's account aren't that active.

Most players would be embarrassed to have this record...especially on a UK world:

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
G8-05 Cat Amongst The Pigeons (462|667) K64 4,363 Barbarian Mancunia [O~O] 2010-11-10 16:50:35
L3-01 (466|670) K64 3,185 Barbarian Mancunia [O~O] 2010-11-05 15:16:19
G9-06 Mcjohnstons Stupidity. (468|669) K64 3,716 Barbarian Mancunia [O~O] 2010-11-04 14:06:29
G4-06 (459|664) K64 6,886 Barbarian Mancunia [O~O] 2010-11-03 19:30:32
EwarJoking (459|662) K64 6,671 Barbarian Mancunia [O~O] 2010-11-01 16:02:06
G9-05 Mcjohnstons Mistake (468|668) K64 2,549 Barbarian Mancunia 2010-10-04 21:42:57
G8-09 Mcjohnstons Folly (464|669) K64 1,465 Barbarian Mancunia 2010-10-03 22:55:07

Or maybe we should check your W56.net noblements?

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
831 MoM (466|550) K54 1,560 bugaboo65 Mancunia [Tutti] 2011-04-29 02:00:17
906 MoM (463|556) K54 3,922 Barbarian Mancunia [Tutti] 2011-04-27 10:51:23
284 MoM (464|548) K54 93 Barbarian Mancunia [Tutti] 2011-04-13 17:31:29

I'd shut up if i was you

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lol.. how can 5 players not be more active than 1 player?...

So 5 players either have very very slow fingers and can't click the mouse very fast or between them they don't have the skill or knowledge to make the extra activity count?

I'll let you answer that question...

Congrates you can use TW stats... perhaps if you got your head out of matt's big wobbly bottom you would know I've only ever played 1 net world.. made rank 1... set a still unbeaten nobling record and then came back to .uk where I'm just a noob...

And you'd also might know that I never shut up... even when the big boys come into the playground and try to look cool in front of their cool friends... even if they all have erections in their trousers over their speed record...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol.. how can 5 players not be more active than 1 player?...

So 5 players either have very very slow fingers and can't click the mouse very fast or between them they don't have the skill or knowledge to make the extra activity count?

Pretty simply, 5 players each play 1 hour each, the solo played account plays more than 5 hours...it's hardly rocket science.

Congrates you can use TW stats... perhaps if you got your head out of matt's big wobbly bottom you would know I've only ever played 1 net world.. made rank 1... set a still unbeaten nobling record and then came back to .uk where I'm just a noob...

And you'd also might know that I never shut up... even when the big boys come into the playground and try to look cool in front of their cool friends...

The stats also show your terrible stats on uk, going on the stats you're just terrible in general.

And quite obviously you haven't only played one net world, i can use Tw stats remember :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well your selective eye sight is a thing to behold... as I'm sure you can see that the only .net world I played beyond 2K points I was rank 1... so yes, that makes me terrible... and if you look a bit harder your see my .net nobling record... but hey.. it was a 81 point barb... but the giggles were worth it...

I played one .net world to 225 points.. took that one really seriously for at least 3 years... another to 1800 points, but I had 27 co-players so I don't count that as my own achievement...

But I'm just a noob... a noob that has worked out how to use different IGN's... clever hey?!!?

If someone seriously believed that Matt had 4 co-players to all play 1 hour each than they are clearly in need of some urgent medical attention or should leave their brains for medical science as something so small has got to be of interest to doctors...

But please.. post some more about me being a noob... after all I'm happy to admit that I get out grown during start up by solo played accounts that probably spend less time on line than me...

But then, my speed record isn't the greatest achievement in my life that I have to shout about and pat myself on my back every two mins to make myself feel important, intelligent and better than everyone else... Do you know anyone like that?

Why your thinking about that, look up Chocolate Fireguard.... It's what my friends call me...