rate the player

DeletedUser

lindley08

Points: 6/10 - Twstats is down, so I don't know how long you've been playing, but there are 3 players with more points than you in your 13by13, suggesting you're not the fastest grower in the world.
OD: 8/10 - Largest OD out of those around you, which suggests you're the clearer, and those around you are pointwhores. Could be better, I guess it'll spike massively if you clear the big guys around you.
Tribe: 3/10 - Look like a generic mass-recruiting tribe.
Rep: 1/10 - Who?
Pos: 4/10 - Few nearby barbs, but if you clear some of those big guys you've got decent noble targets, and quite a few of them.

22/50

Spam moar, find bettar tribe. :)

When isn't TWstats down?.... and yes, one of those players is definitely a point whore. looks like its working atm though; my stats I had to restart around 3 week ago after i cleared one of KGM's Dukes because hes an inactive noob. :/

DeletedUser

clueless42

OD: 6.5/10 - Good Od for your rank
Tribe: 9.5/10 - Very Good Tribe
Rep: 7/10 - saw some post of you
Pos: 9/10 - Very Good Position

DeletedUser

mggege

OD: 5/10 - Very bad for your points.
Tribe: 7/10 - Merged to the top.
Rep: ?/10 - Don't know much about you.
Pos: 9/10 - Lots of good targets around you.

DeletedUser

Smile?

OD: 10/10 - Dominant in your area, also balls to take out players within the top 20.
Tribe: 9/10 - Would be 10/10 if I wasn't in it.
Rep: 8/10 - Everyone knows about Smile? and everyone is envious.
Pos: 10/10 - Your determination makes your K a very dangerous place if your not in Bi!

Total: 47/50 - Your not going anywhere a truly EPIC account. Well done lads keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

littledaveboy
points 6/10... hmm not top 100 -.-
OD 7/10 nice but below your points rankings
Tribe : 9/10 really good players in there o_O
Rep: ?/10 don't know you. don't know any english players in fact :D
Pos: 8/10 nice noble targets around you
I'm the second half of mggege if you don't get it by the signature

DeletedUser

mggege

Points: 8/10 - We are having a nice little race - but you are co played, c'mon work harder
OD: 5/10 - sorry pal, pretty poor.
Tribe: 9/10 - Top tribe cant complain, but felt there was some worrying things said around GG AG.
Rep: 7/10 - seen a few posts wheren;t you co playing E=MC2.
Pos: 9/10 - Plenty of growth (diplomacy allowing)

38/50

Rate BattleAxe

DeletedUser3753

BattleAxe

Points: 8/10 - Creeping up on me with your recent noble, doing well so far.
OD: 10/10 - Very impressive, lucky you have more action around your area than i do :(
Tribe: 10/10 - Same tribe-N/A
Rep: 10/10 - Played with you before, good guy, active and well known.
Pos: 9/10 - Lots to noble around you, very nice area to be in, very jealous.

47/50

Jester Inc

DeletedUser

jester.inc

Points-10/10 Yeah good size and your OD backs up the fact that you have troops to go with it
OD-9/10 rank 21 and 37,000 points not to bad considering the small amount of players around to attack compared to barbs.
Position-10/10 hundreds of barbs around you for farming and a few small players aswell also a few nice villages to noble
Tribe-10/10 Doing very well for the number of members you have
Rep-N/A new to the public forums so can't say that much about you

(name on world 4 in D@rk Legend btw)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

jester.inc

Points-10/10 Yeah good size and your OD backs up the fact that you have troops to go with it
OD-9/10 top 20 and 37,000 points not to bad considering the small amount of players around to attack compared to barbs.
Position-10/10 hundreds of barbs around you for farming,a few small players and a few nice villages to nobles
Tribe-10/10 doing really well atm with a very low member count
Rep-N/A new to the public forums so can't say that much about you

(name on world 4 in D@rk Legend btw)

DeletedUser

oooo... a new guy to rate! :)

D@rk Legend

Points - 4/10 - you are massively out of your depth in your area it would seem - positive could be that your allies are the bigger players in your area - negative is that you probably arent as active as them, and your growth is hindered by the amount of farming res left over... :-/

OD - 6/10 - I dont think you will have had to do that much clearing, but then with the bigger guys around you, you probably dont need to... Ranked lower than your points at time of post :-/

Position - 4/10 - I wouldnt like to be in your position - all the decent barbs are closer to bigger players, and if your diplomacy with HEROES takes a turn for the worst, you could become an easy target... Positive though - If you had nobles theres a 4k barb next door... Looks like someone could be moving in... ;)

Tribe - 8/10 - On the surface, SWAT look very handy... Tribes with names like that dont come round too often either - Its pretty cool... :)

Rep - N/A / 1/10 - New by your own admission... Hope you become a player on the external forums... :)

Rate me!

DeletedUser

ReelyBigFish

Points - 6/10 highest points in his 15x15 look to be growing well
OD - 6/10looks like you started the world late, but good OD for saying
Position-7/10 you are in a good position to grow and expand
Tribe - 4/10 small tribe not heard of them
Rep - 5/10 dont know you but i think you are going to grow and do well in your area

DeletedUser1942

belstars

Points - 4/10 - Bigger players in your 15x15, and some similar sized players.

OD - 7/10 - Nice high ODD for you size, clearly one of the bigger players has attacked you, as its considerably higher than your ODA. Look to be taking a defensive stance.

Position - 5/10 - Bigger players and similar sized players around you, but they could turn into nice targets, so room to grow, if played right.

Tribe - 6/10 - Rank 9 tribe, not a bad tribe, not heard much. One player in the top 20.

Rep - 2/10 - Not seen much on here from you.

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

stutzy
Points - 7/10 best in your 15*15

Od - 7/10 pretty good compared to points

Position - 8/10 see your having a little bit of a fight with sons .. nice targets for you

Tribe - 7/10 top 10 tribe but only 1 member in top 100 from what i could see

rep - ?? dont know you proble my fault .. 5/10

marks 34/50

go easy on me ..

DeletedUser

Swindler

Points - 8/10 - Considering the continent, your tribe etc. you're doing very well.
OD - 5/10 - Meh :\ bit low considering.
Position - 5/10 - Not the nicest continent to be in but you are doing a good job and chose nice targets.
Tribe - 7/10 - Not a fan of your tribe, name is over-used. You got 2 marks for your OD, although only 13th it's not your fault you're not getting attack but quite a nice ODA.
Rep - 7/10 - Not seen much, but from what I have seen there have been some nice posts from you and a rather fair view on things.

Rate - Seary96 (Doing terrible this world and bumming it tbh :lol:)

DeletedUser

points 3/10 Compared to people around you, you are very low
OD 3/10 Basically same as above, even i have more OD than you.
position 3/10 Your surrounded by bigger players not much room to grow, you even have smile village within ur 15x15
tribe 8/10 Not really heard much about insane, but they have a good rank and are below 100 members with a decent APpP
Rep 5/10 Had a few arguments with you but nothing major.

total; 22/50 - quite low indeed.

DeletedUser

lindley08
points 5/10 2 players higher then you in your 15*15
OD 8/10 very offensive player compared to points nice
position 7/10 nice villages near you to take if u can clear the nru player near you
tribe 5/10 very scattered tribe but in top 20 but low average points
rep 6/10 seen you around on forums
total 31/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

Pinkney -

Points - 8/10 - Nice points tally, and 6 villages.

OD - 5/10 - Low OD, but most of your od is from ODA, so its not your fault if you dont get attacked :)

Position - 8/10 - The strongest in your area, and plenty of farms around you. Very good expansion options. Recent nobleing shows you have taken a VERY small barb, on looking at its location, it would seem it is to build a church in maybe.

Tribe - 8/10 - Ranked 20th, with 20 members. I like the fact they are not mass recruiting to gain rank, and that they have a fair few biggish players. Look to be a good tribe

Rep - 4/10 - Not seen much of you, but that could be me not paying attention lol

Total = 33/50

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

Swindler

8/10 Your points are okay for where you are, but farming can't be easy where you are as a lot of your tribe are on top of each other.
OD:
6/10 I think you OD isn't too bad, Not your fault if no one is attacking you, just hoping we aren't being too cuddly to the neighbours.
Position: 7/10 You have the support of your tribe, and nice targets. Unfortunately your tribe are really really close to you.
Tribe: 7/10 I do not know a lot about Wet as a tribe, have not heard anything negative or positive. Your in top 10 so something must be moving in the right direction. Will make sure to watch in future.
Rep: 6/10 You post, your relatively polite (which I appreciate). Not quite a famous face yet!

34/50