REDRUM DECLRAE WAR ON DkWON

DeletedUser

REDRUMDECLARATION-1.png

The time has come for REDRUM to go public, so here it is, REDRUMS 1st war.

wolvescrosshairsdouble.png

Lock your doors, board up your windows, we are coming for the kill. Sleep with one eye open as we will arrive in your villages without notice.

REDRUMSLEEP.png

There is not enough room, And our thirst for blood is becoming over whelming, wolves will have to satisfy our hunger for now.

MAY THE BEST TRIBE WIN..

redrumpnp.png

REDRUMEVILGENIUS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ooooo looks like its quality against quantity. Show us what REDRUM can do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice Pnp

+1 rep

and dees, your here too! which account you on....

DeletedUser

Nice Pnp, finally we can see what all the hype was about with RedRum, hopefully you guys prove our expectations right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8366

Good luck Redrum, looking forward to seeing what you guys can do.

DeletedUser8468

Hope it's a fun war, but I'm fairly confident Redrum will dominate. The calibre of players on both sides is extremely uneven.

And the PnP looks awesome.

Hate to be a wolf right now!

DeletedUser

ooooo looks like its quality against quantity. Show us what REDRUM can do :icon_wink:

I'd say Redrum has both on their side, village and point count is a tad uneven. Throw in the fact the wolfs are also being eaten by RK and now SMEG I see it ending very quickly... :lol:

DeletedUser9005

I'd say Redrum has both on their side, village and point count is a tad uneven. Throw in the fact the wolfs are also being eaten by RK and now SMEG I see it ending very quickly... :lol:

The wolves brought SMEG into it!