REDRUM DECLRAE WAR ON DkWON

DeletedUser

chubbs
where did you find this guy?

he is extra special clever :D

Maybe I found them? I dont think you should assume they found me, I can safely say Im excellent at hiding :icon_rolleyes:
I'll take it as a compliment about me being clever. :lol:

Yeah he's extra special but would still get into your top 10

A compliment from you Dickie? Well I must say im rather pleased to have gained your respect.....:icon_cool:

actually Redrum as it only renamed to THE1 the war is still ongoing :D

I would take their leaders leaving to join RK and then becoming a hugging family tribe a loss. As its no longer RedRum but rather THE1. If your winning a war why start hugging, they could have moved on to another target instead of hugging.

DeletedUser8897

when their stats are better than THE 1's, come back and talk your smack :lol:...as for the huggs, well its no different to your dukes explanation of fate..so...that makes us both equal huggers now does'nt it!

here, let me remind you :icon_rolleyes:

Im loving the desperation, trying to justify the making of a family tribe (not a temp academy, as temp academies dont tend to recruit and merge tribes into them)

by trying got say that 2 independent tribes, that have had an alliance since almost day 1 of this world are an family.

The reason we are so intertwined, is we have worked since the start to rid the south of everyone else, this has meant that mostly Fate are south of Jbox, but they are working there way north slowly....

I have no influence in what FATE do, but like any good allies, we have rules and we try to stick to them.

so just think of this, as if it were rk and redrum talking about the north, mmmkay sweet heart :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

to clear things up, he was going to be kicked,

his "advise" was put over in a demeaning fashion, and when he recieved a reply in the SAME demeaning fashion he cracked the poopeys and started flaming, if he cant handle a adult debate, do not start one, barb nobling and clustering up is a proven stadigey, i have seen it work so well so many times, so maybe fin should also listen to someones advise instead of thinking he knows everything just because he has more points then the person he is in a debate with.

fatmax - I guess you all were going to kick me due to my issues with TP> That is fine, but I most certainly did not make my statement in a demeaning fashion. I made a suggestion to noble red dots and not barbs. THAT was my suggestion. Then yes Mr, TP4 spouted off and nope i dont sit and listen I reply with facts. I have no idea who TP4 is or how long he has played which I also stated. I didnt need to hear how great he was/is on W2. I was just making a comment in the suggestion forum. Sorry I got everyone in the tribe riled up because TP4 was being ignorant and I dont deal with 3 year old spouting off. I have enough kids at home. LMAO. Dont need to deal with more here :) You must reread my statements and see who spoke rudely d ignorantly 1ST,. It certainly was not me. I was having a debate calmly and nicely.. TP4 was the one that went on cussing and name calling. I dont need anyone sticking up for me. I know I am a noob adn can admit it. I like to know if my was are wrong or can be improved. I dont have to result in name calling my own tribemates cause my panties are in a bunch and I feel I am right and noone is listening. :)
And FYI.. i never posted Redrums forums for all of JBOX to see. I dont play that way. Obviously I had some info and I gave that, but never copied and pasted stuff.. except TP4's amusing spouts towards me. LOL. I was slightly amused when I was told he was bashing a guy for nobling barbs... then I got to let some friends know how he was barb nobling.:) God knows his area of the rim needs to be cleaned up of barbs before someone else takes them. LMAo :)
Travis

DeletedUser

maybe you should reread your posts travis, this is your opinion, which you are entitled to.

you did post in a demeaning manner and in turn got one back, it was actually your self that started the name calling, im over it , your gone and now admitted to giving jbox infomation, this is a good look at your character imo, nice of you to give info that was/is going to hinder your ex tribe mates.

DeletedUser8385

hmmm you should check tribal history, he was in gold first, but i guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway, a few of us in jbox have known Travis for years.

in any case the only real info he gave out was regarding his and tp4's little fight, if your looking for an information culprit, there was a different member of redrum only too happy to show me your forums.

DeletedUser

so because he was in gold first that makes it ok to dog his tribemates at the time? nice

DeletedUser6748

so because he was in gold first that makes it ok to dog his tribemates at the time? nice

well we couldnt fit them into JBOX at the time gold folded, so they went to you until we had room, didn't Timmy or Chubbs mention that you were our real academy tribe?

DeletedUser

maybe you should reread your posts travis, this is your opinion, which you are entitled to.

you did post in a demeaning manner and in turn got one back, it was actually your self that started the name calling, im over it , your gone and now admitted to giving jbox infomation, this is a good look at your character imo, nice of you to give info that was/is going to hinder your ex tribe mates.

After the amount of CRAPOLA thats come out of redrum and TP4 can you honestly give a decent character assessment? Its like a madman calling someone a lunatic. As for his ex tribe mates - considering how you vilify him on these forums, what loyalty should he hold to any of you? Where are the members of THE1 standing up on the externals defending him and making him realize these ties? It would seem to me that you all have as much apathy for Fin as he does for you which is a shame because I didn't know him before but he seems like a nice chap.

More fool you btw, he's told us sod all really!

DeletedUser

<<< has adult debating issues.... really? LMAo
Listen.. i am just a dumd American with an low IQ so when you all go off and talk Brit you really confuse me. Yes Mag and Styx are going to say i was born confused... yes I know. Yes on my profile i despise barb nobling. I let others noble barbs and then I noble them. I defintly see no point in nobling a barb when i can easily take it form some one after they noble it and then my stats look better in my eyes :). And it feels really nice knowing I took a village from someone. Doesnt feel as good talking it from nooone. I said let COUNCIL approve all barb noblings. I know for a fact I said nothing demeaning to ANYONE until TP4 spouted off. Now if anyone wants to post proof then fine. Like I said when I was in REDRUM I will be more than happy to apoligize. I have no hard feelings to anyone in REDRUM. evidently I was not well liked due to now knowing I was going to get the boot. I would like to know why I was going to be booted? Did i not noble enough barbs? Was it because I said let COUNCIL have say in who nobles what? Is it because I agreed that posting attack ID's was a good thing?
<<< knows I am a noob and have lots to learn, but I have only been a few places where I have been told what to do and when to do it and I like those places. Good for noobs to be told what to do and not spew discontent for another tribe mate :)
but hey.... I am just a dumb American :)

DeletedUser

Please keep posts on topic, and if you want to have personal chats, please use the PM system instead of cluttering up the forums.

DeletedUser8897

wrong again finlandia, it was you could not have an adult convo, it was you who lost it like a nub and left (before we could boot your but) so thanx once again for pointing out the childish behavior that you are prone too :) i was actually only being jovial ''until'' you went off like a fool. we repeatedly told you over and over that if people want to cluster we will not stop them because its a valid tactic gaahhhh this guy just wont accept hes wrong:icon_rolleyes: then once you noticed that you just made a jackass of yourself, the embarrassment had you running for the ''leave tribe'' clicky bahahahahaha. how many more people do we need to get in here who seen it was you who started the whole thing?? because they will back us up??:icon_wink:

get over it, we were glad you booted off :icon_evil: and you were only going to get the boot after your dummy spat finlandia. so dont keep going on about nonsense..

DeletedUser

You make it seem like getting kicked from a tribe YOUR duking is a bad thing - I'm not surprised he ran before he was kicked - listen to yourself!

DeletedUser

Yo chubbs didn't we take in another person from their tribe yesterday who described these two as a disgrace? I think we did you know..

DeletedUser

TP4 - I am still waiting for you to post what was written in the forum to prove I was the one that went on a tangent. :) You cant can you? Then we shall see the truth. We do not need to get everyone that was in the tribe and those that left here just to say that it was YOU TP$ that was wrong. :) LMAO. I do appreciate how delusional you are and you sticking to your guns. :) I am also still waiting for you all to tell me why I was going to get the boot. Was it cause I didnt noble barbs? FYI... you TP4 never talked about clustering. that was never brought up in the conversation by you. fatmax did talk about in a polite way why he takes barbs. You were never polite and never acted like a Duke or a leader. Go figure :)

DeletedUser

I have a vision of barb munchers and think they all look like Iain Beale from Eastenders :) Go figure!

DeletedUser8897

this guy :icon_eek:
get on with it, i have no need to show it, plenty have posted and told you, besides me of-coarse. im sure if i wanted to jump across to THE 1 and search through the archives i could do it, but as i have already stated, i can just get people to come in here and post.....peoples words are just as good where i am from, FATMAX has already posted in here and backed me up ( are you calling him a liar also? ).. your so focused on trying to clear your name it has become really sad, we feel sorry for you. either way..your gone and we are happy about it.

if you have an issue, grab a tissue. im not interested and will not be talking about it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fatmax did reply and said I was demeaning. I want to know what I said that was demeaning. Not hard to ask for. Same whan I ask why was I going to be booted. Again no reply becasue TP$ you are the whiner cause i called you out and you look like a putz in your your tribe. The way you spat off to me was completely childish as alll on here know you to be. Just like the way you are calling me a child now. I think I have been respectful here as I was in voicing my opinion in the forums and then explaining why I thought council should decide when and what barbs to take. Funny how you all dont want to talk about what my point was or exactly what I said. I am glad fatmax could come here and try to rescue you TP4. but neither of you have explained yourself or have wanteed to discuss what I have said because everyone knows TP4 it is you who are wrong and totally out of control. LOL This is just a game and I play it for fun just like most everyone on here. Shame you have such a complex that you go onn irrational rants and offend people for no good reason at all. your mouth on the computer is horrible and I know you dont act the same in public otherwise you not be well liked or have many friends at all. Or maybe that is the real issue? You get bullied in real life so you come here to try those tactis here and when someone stands up to you and doesnt let you play Dukie and you are god and right all the time you need to try and boot them from the tribe? LMAo You are too funny.
FYI... I wish I was a little boy so I didnt have the mind set to actually try and be rational with you. Might be more fun to just get in a yelling match with you and see who wins. LMAO and I am not trying to clear my name.. there is nothing to clear. I just want the facts posted. :) fact is I did nothing wrong and everyone knows it. Ya if fatmax thinks I am wrong I want him to come on here and tell me exactly what i sadi that was wrong so i can apoligize :)

DeletedUser

yes i do think you were wrong, the manner which you 1st posted your opinion was very insulting to those who do nobles barbs for their own reasons, when you recieved a reply in the exact same manner, you then went on to call him and i quote a "thick head" and a couple other things,, then opened a whole new thread labled tpthebarbnoblingnoob, then had your rant before you left the tribe, (we all know you had invite to jbox lined up and we know you just used this as a excuse) . for this behaiver i was going to boot you but you had allready ran.

believe it or not, this is the facts of what happened, i will accept your apology and maybe we can let a arguement over barb nobling lie to rest, seems you say your man enough, how bout you 2 kids let me have the last say, and finally we can move onto something worth our time and efforts, as this is quite pathetic imo.