REDRUM DECLRAE WAR ON DkWON

DeletedUser

I'm not going to ask again for the posts to be respectable towards other players. This is a game, the name calling and abuse towards your fellow posters is beyond ridiculous. I understand this is a war game and emotions can get the best of us, but enough is enough. If you can't post with at least a hint or respect and sportsmanship towards fellow posters, then don't post at all, otherwise you'll be seeing yourselves banned!

Serious Face ---> :icon_evil:

DeletedUser6748

Might aswell close the thread JP as I believe the war between Redrum aka the1 & dkwon is dead

DeletedUser

I'd like to, but will currently only close it for FatMax since he is the OP and the thread, to my knowledge isn't completely derailed.

DeletedUser

Seeing as this war is over and one of these tribes don't even exist anymore can't we just get the thread closed? It seems to be distracting people from discussing more up to date events

DeletedUser

when dkwon disband ill ask for this to be closed, till then its a active war,

@dageneral go for it mate, would be interested in what you have to say :p

DeletedUser6748

Let's hear it da.

What? that your little group are going to cause a world world war? I hope you do, it will bring a spark back to this world. I do fear for you inactivity though. Especially when players are mailing us when they are planning to quit.

DeletedUser8897

SCENARIO: equal account sizes - godfathelz dominates hands down. no question of a doubt dickie..sorry :icon_cry:

let them quit dickie..no one wants Softulese in their tribe..so it's no loss in the end hey.
like my Hurculese antonym :icon_biggrin: