REDRUM DECLRAE WAR ON DkWON

DeletedUser

my tribe can attack me if they like, i know they would at least be a challenge in this crusty world...:) but fitting 10+ snipes in on the one train does get boring after a while dont you think?

only an ego would try to take the demolition of a tribe away from a talented bunch like us tbh. where as others less inflated would give praise to a successful spanking one would think :icon_sad:

dkwon_graph.png

not exactly a flat line now is it I-F? :icon_redface:

No not exactly a flat line, but hardly active before their merge and well you didnt give them a chance to show you how inactive they were after the merge.........

I find it amusing you'd use a merge as a explanation for activity.....really shows your knowledge of the difference between activity and mass recruiting.

Oh and where did some of their members go? I dont think its any secret you recruited the decent ones and left the inactives to rot to show up positive results......

finlandia Joined 20th February 2011 - 04:18 639,742
Turricano Joined 19th February 2011 - 21:18 595,816
albertsponge Joined 19th February 2011 - 21:18 320,489
Lady and cmjjj Joined 24th January 2011 - 19:17 328,472

Sorry if I missed any DKWolf - RedRum members but there are more, so really all your boasting about how DKWolf were so bad etc. etc. really was because you invited the best and the rest were inactive or bordering it.

Hardly a feat to be admired, why your current recruitment policy shows how you cope with big losses.......recruit small and hope they grow.......or is it that your desperate and you'll recruit anyone

godfathelz Joined 12th March 2011 - 21:13 220
Red.Dragon Left 12th March 2011 - 10:12 416,461
Charlie517 Left 11th March 2011 - 07:15 981,365
finlandia Left 11th March 2011 - 06:12 1,025,475

only an ego would try to take the demolition of a tribe away from a talented bunch like us tbh. where as others less inflated would give praise to a successful spanking one would think

Only an ego....your ego would claim your talented, true you have talented members but they are let down by your constant boasting and arrogance.

DeletedUser

godfathers is an old friend who has joined uk6 to play with us. some people do enjoy playing tw with there mates. even if the dont have large points.

as for the ex dkwon you said joined redrum, maybe you should check that list again as not all were dkwon.

and the final thing id like to say, is what is wrong with recruiting the best from a tribe you are at war with? i can remember jbox recruiting alot of ex gold?

if your going to sling mud please put up a decent post instead of one like you just have, there are holes in it everywhere.

DeletedUser8897

No not exactly a flat line, but hardly active before their merge and well you didnt give them a chance to show you how inactive they were after the merge.........
why on earth would we give them a chance...:icon_rolleyes: in case you are UN-aware, we are conducting an aggressive take over... we dont care if its a sick dude in hospital, if its red, its dead.

I find it amusing you'd use a merge as a explanation for activity.....really shows your knowledge of the difference between activity and mass recruiting.
someone should educate you on the difference between mass recruiting and a merger..far out, do you even read what your writing before you post gggaaahhhhh. amusing!! very amusing!!

Oh and where did some of their members go? I dont think its any secret you recruited the decent ones and left the inactives to rot to show up positive results......
thanx for pointing out that we have a brain in our heads :icon_rolleyes: not that we need your advice, maybe you could learn a thing or 2 by just watching from a distance. it appears you need some tw educating tbh.

Sorry if I missed any DKWolf - RedRum members but there are more, so really all your boasting about how DKWolf were so bad etc. etc. really was because you invited the best and the rest were inactive or bordering it.
Yet again a clear cut picture your still a green horn who thinks you know better.....NOT :icon_razz:

Hardly a feat to be admired, why your current recruitment policy shows how you cope with big losses.......recruit small and hope they grow.......or is it that your desperate and you'll recruit anyone.
OMG....you really should stop speculating on stuff you have no clue about I-F, it's very unbecoming.

godfathelz - if you cant work out why we would recruit an account that just started here i must say you really are clueless :icon_rolleyes:
finlandia - well ----> Tribe Changes: 13 = who cares lol, numpty from hell anyways.
red dragon. - none of your bizz
charlie517 - none of your bizz... big ups to charlie..got ballz. little bit sensitive imo, but none the less..ballzy

Only an ego....your ego would claim your talented, true you have talented members but they are let down by your constant boasting and arrogance.
who is let down?? you make me laugh wicked ways....and there is nothing wrong with arrogance toward someone i dont give a hoot about now is there?? your just as/if not worse than me rofl...just take a look at this space cadet post i am wasting my time responding too :icon_eek:

when you step back and realize i am not the usual nub you try and bully on these forums, you may just take your time and think about what comes out your mouth before you make another post, you may think your clever but from where we stand you appear to lack the advanced knowledge necessary to make me crawl back under that rock i bet you wish i was under right now.

nice effort though.
DARTHCALAIS.

DeletedUser

How do you explain Ironblev?

Just gonna add aswell - the average duke doesn't usually take out his arrogance on dukes with which you've got a nap nor your own members..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TP4 1st off I took over the account in January.. :) was gone for a weekend and GOLD disbanned... i went to DRKWON for some fun. then moved over with Ironblev. In REDRUM i made a suggestion in the suggestion/complaints internal forum that noone should noble barbs unless approved by council. I HATE barb nobling noobs. And low and behold.. YOU TP4 took offense and started talking smack to me. But instead of talking crap to you a made a statement on how you took a worthless 3k barb and 16days later still only had a level 22 barracks and level 16 stable and I on the other hand had a full nuke in a 9k ENEMY village I took. I made my point and YOU got your panties ruffled because you are a putz and just startedf cussing at me and trying to play big shot. Well i dint want to deal with your pathetic idiocy and I left. :) And now I hear you have deleted because you are such a pethic noob. Sad to see you go. LMAo :)

DeletedUser8897

finlandia, you were going to get the boot dude, your sour approach to unity in redrum was unwanted get over it. you just left before it happened. i love how you keep on about that barax, funny thing about that....it didnt need a barax lol...yet you just kept on and on like stink on dung...i told you that your opinion was wrong, you just didnt have the nouse to know why....thats not my fault hey..nub...lesson learned, maybe next time you wish to offer advice, you actually know what your talking about, and you wont get offended when your proven wrong.....worked out why yet?? :scout:

funny how ironblev left just before so called fakes that ended up real, started landing on our member timmy.. go figure hey..pffft.

DeletedUser

who is let down?? you make me laugh wicked ways....and there is nothing wrong with arrogance toward someone i dont give a hoot about now is there?? your just as/if not worse than me rofl...just take a look at this space cadet post i am wasting my time responding too :icon_eek:

when you step back and realize i am not the usual nub you try and bully on these forums, you may just take your time and think about what comes out your mouth before you make another post, you may think your clever but from where we stand you appear to lack the advanced knowledge necessary to make me crawl back under that rock i bet you wish i was under right now.

nice effort though.
DARTHCALAIS.

No need to respond to the rest as you just basically kept telling me im uneducated.......
Seems your probably the correct person to make that assumption :icon_rolleyes:
You really need to calm that ego of yours before it backfires oh wait! It seems im too late in my warning....
Also where did I mention a rock?:lol: Seems your making assumptions on things you dont know.......where did i hear that before? :icon_rolleyes:

I HATE barb nobling noobs. And low and behold.. YOU TP4 took offense and started talking smack to me. But instead of talking crap to you a made a statement on how you took a worthless 3k barb and 16days later still only had a level 22 barracks and level 16 stable and I on the other hand had a full nuke in a 9k ENEMY village I took. I made my point and YOU got your panties ruffled because you are a putz and just startedf cussing at me and trying to play big shot. Well i dint want to deal with your pathetic idiocy and I left. :) And now I hear you have deleted because you are such a pethic noob. Sad to see you go. LMAo :)

Seems someone has the respect of their members.......yes its not you Typ4, im talking of Timmy the clown, maybe you could look on from the distance and see how Timmy and chubbs duke, I can assure you its better than your ignorant approach to members opinions that we've seen here so no speculation from me Darth just plain and simple fact.......

OMG....you really should stop speculating on stuff you have no clue about I-F, it's very unbecoming.

DeletedUser8897

i did my job, we eliminated the stains, back to bizz..nobody has to like me for being good at getting rid of the trash in my own sinister style..im always up for putting my account on the line for my mates, unlike the backslappers i see trolling these forums dude. they treat their accounts like its a pet dog or something, scared to loose it..weakness..pure weakness. dont be all upset that i totally smashed your post like my nuckles to a front row..lap it up rofl....
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.. need i say more? think what you like, we have never cared for points, just loyalty..cant say i would be proud of having a know openly admitted cheat as my duke, but each to his own.

good luck with that..ppfft.

DeletedUser

i did my job, we eliminated the stains, back to bizz..nobody has to like me for being good at getting rid of the trash in my own sinister style..im always up for putting my account on the line for my mates, unlike the backslappers i see trolling these forums dude. they treat their accounts like its a pet dog or something, scared to loose it..weakness..pure weakness. dont be all upset that i totally smashed your post like my nuckles to a front row..lap it up rofl....
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.. need i say more? think what you like, we have never cared for points, just loyalty..cant say i would be proud of having a know openly admitted cheat as my duke, but each to his own.

And you point is? You literally said pretty much nothing in that other than you discredited my previous post...........:icon_rolleyes:

You even threw in a quote that has no relevance to this conversation,
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.. need i say more?
Please do......, this statement has no relevance especially since you ignored my last post and continued boasting about your last response.....

dont be all upset that i totally smashed your post like my nuckles to a front row..lap it up rofl....
Cocky much? And you dont think you have an ego? :icon_rolleyes:

cant say i would be proud of having a know openly admitted cheat as my duke, but each to his own.
At least he's not egotistical and arrogant like you.......
A admitted cheat or an intolerable moaner with an ego.......Id rather someone who admitted his mistakes as my duke than someone who thinks they are the holy grail.....:icon_neutral:

i did my job, we eliminated the stains, back to bizz..nobody has to like me for being good at getting rid of the trash in my own sinister style..im always up for putting my account on the line for my mates, unlike the backslappers i see trolling these forums dude
Its funny how highly you think of yourself......
Sure you got rid of the trash yourself, by telling them to leave RedRum because im pretty sure you didnt dismiss Iron Blev and Finlandia......or am i wrong assuming they are the trash you speak of :lol:

Was the backslappers comment aimed at me? Very good, you are the perfect judge for what I do in Jbox because afterall you know me so well.......
You know I never support Tribe mates and Im only out for myself, I apologise JBox for not being a team player, and apparently being a noob, as you said earlier Typ4, I am amazed by your genius! .............Get a grip mate, dont just assume things like you called me up on earlier :icon_rolleyes:

Again not making much sense as you never real told us what we needed luck for.....
But I may assume, if you allow me that JBox being Rank 1 in Points and ODA wasn't through luck it was skill, unlike RedRum who recruited their way into the top 10....bump...make it top 5, that was lucky, however in JBox no luck is required, we use Nukes we dont need any of RedRum's luck......:lol:

DeletedUser8366

finlandia, you were going to get the boot dude, your sour approach to unity in redrum was unwanted get over it. you just left before it happened. i love how you keep on about that barax, funny thing about that....it didnt need a barax lol...yet you just kept on and on like stink on dung...i told you that your opinion was wrong, you just didnt have the nouse to know why....thats not my fault hey..nub...lesson learned, maybe next time you wish to offer advice, you actually know what your talking about, and you wont get offended when your proven wrong.....worked out why yet?? :scout:

funny how ironblev left just before so called fakes that ended up real, started landing on our member timmy.. go figure hey..pffft.

I've played with Trav (finlandia) for about a year and a half now on .net. He's actually a very good player and knows his stuff, so instead of just dismissing his opinion and telling them he's wrong when he offers his advice, you might find that if you listen to him you could actually learn a thing or two from him. I don't care how experienced anyone is on this game, a good player will always be striving to improve their gameplay and will always be open to alternative strategies that other people offer. As I always say.. The moment you think you know everything about this game is the moment you fail.

When someone gives their opinion you don't simply say "you're wrong" thats really disrespectful and a bit arrogant tbh tp. Even if you disagree, you should tell them "well I disagree, i'd do it this way personally and this is why..." See? That's how you should be talking to people, not dismissing them and insulting them like they are a piece of dogpoo on the bottom of your shoe.

Oh and by the way, he was NOT about to be kicked.. I have seen the mails from your tribe since he left Redrum.. you may want to try communicating with your other duke sometimes.

DeletedUser

to clear things up, he was going to be kicked,

his "advise" was put over in a demeaning fashion, and when he recieved a reply in the SAME demeaning fashion he cracked the poopeys and started flaming, if he cant handle a adult debate, do not start one, barb nobling and clustering up is a proven stadigey, i have seen it work so well so many times, so maybe fin should also listen to someones advise instead of thinking he knows everything just because he has more points then the person he is in a debate with.

DeletedUser8897

I-F..you spent to long going on about my post your a try hard wannabe, simple...and plain! learn to quote in a less nub fashion and i might even read your chook scratchings thoroughly.

now riverstyx, not once have i said i know everything..not once.
how would you know what council was talking about?? what has mails got to do with what we discuss on skype?? seriously, i thought way more highly of you than to blurt out something so rash.. finlandia in your eyes maybe good but thats just your opinion, and thats fine, we all stand up for our tribe mates, and i can see you are loyal..

he clearly states on his profile he hates barb noblers so when he offered advice it was more like taking the piss, any clown with half his brain capacity knows that a fully built villa is better than a barb rofl..so please everybody, refrain from trying your best to make like you know what happened because none of you do..and if you do, then thanx for pointing out that he was clearly copy paste our forums to jbox and you just showed us hes nothing but a dirty rat as well!!!

one thing you ALL should stop brushing to the side so willingly: i didnt launch the first insult, finlandia did, infact my reply was ''naaaw how cute, finlandia thinks i need advice'' and in our tribe being jovial is part of our friendly atmosphere, if he cant have fun he does not belong anyways, and if everyone knows me well enough, you will know that insulting me is not clever...so....im sick of all the drama queen statements hey..

the only ones replying to this are his mates, who obviously can not be objective about what happened so all i can say is get over it...if he really was as good as you all say, him and him alone would have made some effort to send snobs and he has not...booo hooo.

DARTH.

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether he was going to be kicked or not - he wasn't and he left you - as did the following people;

do-one2 Left 14th March 2011 - 18:14 1,564,918
chevay Left 14th March 2011 - 08:13 158,154
psyhcourgo Left 13th March 2011 - 19:13 1,418,506
JACKJAY Left 13th March 2011 - 14:13655,292
albertsponge Left 13th March 2011 - 13:13 388,294
ironblev Left 13th March 2011 - 12:13 2,074,416

+ 220 points
- 7,117,743 points.

If thats not some sort of proof that there is something wrong with your tribe I don't know what is. You've lost around half your points, not by being nobled, not be players quitting, but simply because players disagreed in your leadership. Whether they did so right or wrongly in your eyes matters not as the simple matter of fact is, they're still on the world, they didn't really want to leave Redrum but at the same time felt they couldn't stay any longer. If your not going to try and learn something from that then I don't see the point in you commenting on it all either. Seems afew of you are so entrenched in your arguments you've forgotten the ability of reason :)

All the best

Timmy

DeletedUser8897

get your head out of the sand timmy, maybe where your from that is trouble, and all well and good for your poor effort at a pnp, but where we stand its more like this -

1 complete numpty left.
1 didnt get his own way so spat the dummy out the pram.
2 were permanent sits.
1 was quiting as he has stated in these forums.
= 5 that we couldnt give a rats left butt cheek about.

then,
iron blev got his nickers in a twist and his loyal but sniffers followed him. who cares?? we sure dont..he was told by the duke of the tribe and i quote
FaTmAx on 11.03.2011 at 10:31
Quote Edit Delete
of coarse it is far easier to join jbox, if thats what you want go for your life.

tbh im sick of people threatening to delete account/leave tribe, if thats what you want to do go for it.

he made his choice after that timmy my BOY! so please dont make yourself look any more the fool with false interpretations of the SIMPLE MATTER OF THE FACTS as you so put them. our duke knows i have a nose for sniffing out those who dont have the best intension's for the tribe, or he would have told me to wind my neck in..WOULDNT HE???

now when you have something that is actual fact, come back and see me some time ok?? and i may just be interested in a debate, also how can we reason with narcissistic behavior from the likes of you and everyone else that seems to think our bizz is theirs to take part in timmy??

FYI
we dont need your advice, we dont want your advice, because we dont run a social club, we run a tribe with killers in it, not a bible club for the poor and lonely..

i think maybe some of you should spend a few weeks trying to ''be all you can be'' on the .net forums, and i can tell you right now, you will run away cowering with your tail between your legs, if this is your best attempt to run a smear campaign on somebody bahahaha..ill give you a 4/10 for your efforts timmy!

DARTH.

DeletedUser6748

he made his choice after that timmy my BOY! so please dont make yourself look any more the fool with false interpretations of the SIMPLE MATTER OF THE FACTS as you so put them. our duke knows i have a nose for sniffing out those who dont have the best intension's for the tribe, or he would have told me to wind my neck in..WOULDNT HE???

FYI
we dont need your advice, we dont want your advice, because we dont run a social club, we run a tribe with killers in it, not a bible club for the poor and lonely..

With that nose of yours you won't have a tribe left at this rate :lol:

Like I said before if you run a tribe of killers you know what you can do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I still see DKWon and I can't see RedRum.....:icon_rolleyes:

I deem DKWon the winners! :lol:

DeletedUser8782

actually Redrum as it only renamed to THE1 the war is still ongoing :D