Revealed

DeletedUser1508

So, new developments lately. I just checked Why?'s recent tribal changes, and noticed that there have been several additions since I gathered my initial data for this thread. So, lets take a look, shall we?

Tribalwars Player Profile: kingfarrow(Rank 12 when joining)
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~LGA~ 17th June 2010 - 19:51:56 568
~LGA~ None 13th July 2010 - 10:58:03 31,582
None Meow 17th July 2010 - 02:34:55 44,583
Meow Why? 20th July 2010 - 23:31:54 66,546

Tribalwars Player Profile: thedave (Rank 24 when joining)
None IS 02nd June 2010 - 23:13:52 63
IS ZD 12th June 2010 - 16:47:04 480
ZD Why? 21st July 2010 - 02:36:30 48,810

And Monty tries to tell me that they don't hunt out high ranked players... I am finding that harder and harder to believe, especially when kingfarrow tells me that he was asked to join the tribe. Although, I will post his mail here so you guys can read...
kingfarrow today at 10:27 said:
i did ask them wen i was in my first tribe LGA but didnt ear nuffing bk,an then i got a mail from that menber bout mabey joing so dunno if its cuz i asked all them weeks ago or wat mate
Obviously, when he wasn't ranked very high, his recruitment mail was ignored. Then, when he is top 20... BAM! They want him!

Anyway, it seems that I have raised a bit of an issue within Why? (or maybe it was there previously), because MontyPython was worried enough to tell his tribe this:

MontyPython on 20.07. at 23:29 said:
A lot of you are worried about recruitment. We are NOT recruiting any more. If anything, member levels will drop. It's time to kick ass, not limit the ass kicking.

Yet, let's have a look at the time of this post compared to when thedave joined the tribe. I find it rather interesting.

thedave's join date said:
21st July 2010 - 02:36:30

In addition, they recruited 5 oClock Sunset after MontyPython told his tribe that they were "NOT recruiting any more".

So, Monty, just answer this question for me please, because your credibility might be on the line...

56206868_9ea35e3694.jpg

DeletedUser4389

Oh well stuff it can't be bothered to pander to cheats, traitors and turncoats anymore...

If you think Why? are such noobs then why are you getting a Why? player to pre-noble a villa for you within my 15x15? Your hypocrisy stinks.....

Attack Barbarian village (479|485) K44 who are you today at 23:36 12:37:21
Attack Barbarian village (479|485) K44 who are you today at 23:36 12:37:22
Attack Barbarian village (479|485) K44 who are you today at 23:36 12:37:22
Attack Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 03:30 16:30:53
Support Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 03:30 16:31:05
Support Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 03:46 16:47:18
Support Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 04:00 17:01:45
Support Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 04:44 17:45:19
Support Barbarian village (479|485) K44 Via Dolorosa tomorrow at 04:45

DeletedUser4389

So are you now saying in public that there is something going on here? Do you want to explain this "new world order" to your tribemates then or are you going to continue to assist foreign tribes noble in our areas?

DeletedUser1508

Join teh North to the South, and the South to the North!

DeletedUser

I'd like to ask whether you have actually had a look in my area? With the exception of Avaz to the north and Gwennie the Welsh to the southwest, there is nobody. I assume he is the player against whom your morale doesn't suck? As for Avaz, that would be suicide. There are upwards of 20 Avaz villages within a 4 hour range of support. Any attempt to noble these would be futile. If you disagree then I'd love to know how/why.

Why, I thank you for praising my tribe so highly, but yes; had you attacked any of the Avaz members in your vicinity, we would indeed have mobilised against you, regardless of whether this would lead to a war with Why?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

So, new developments lately. I just checked Why?'s recent tribal changes, and noticed that there have been several additions since I gathered my initial data for this thread. So, lets take a look, shall we?

Tribalwars Player Profile: kingfarrow(Rank 12 when joining)
None ~LGA~ 17th June 2010 - 19:51:56 568
~LGA~ None 13th July 2010 - 10:58:03 31,582
None Meow 17th July 2010 - 02:34:55 44,583
Meow Why? 20th July 2010 - 23:31:54 66,546

Tribalwars Player Profile: thedave (Rank 24 when joining)
None IS 02nd June 2010 - 23:13:52 63
IS ZD 12th June 2010 - 16:47:04 480
ZD Why? 21st July 2010 - 02:36:30 48,810

And Monty tries to tell me that they don't hunt out high ranked players... I am finding that harder and harder to believe, especially when kingfarrow tells me that he was asked to join the tribe. Although, I will post his mail here so you guys can read...
Obviously, when he wasn't ranked very high, his recruitment mail was ignored. Then, when he is top 20... BAM! They want him!

Anyway, it seems that I have raised a bit of an issue within Why? (or maybe it was there previously), because MontyPython was worried enough to tell his tribe this:

Yet, let's have a look at the time of this post compared to when thedave joined the tribe. I find it rather interesting.

In addition, they recruited 5 oClock Sunset after MontyPython told his tribe that they were "NOT recruiting any more".

So, Monty, just answer this question for me please, because your credibility might be on the line...

56206868_9ea35e3694.jpg

You ought to know that Monty is not involved in recruiting players at all. It is sabretooth (now playing some other little account).
You should also know that 5o Clock Sunset wasnt a 'recruit' so to speak. He left a week ago due to needing an external sitter as he was going away; when he came back, he was re-invited. He is not a 'mew recruit'.

I happen to agree with your other points on recruitment though, but it is not MontyPython who is to blame. Monty posted what he did, I would imagine, as a hint for sabretooth to stop recruiting people. Sabre clearly doesnt understand; I am shocked how he has any position of importance in Why? to be honest, he is not really everyone's (or anyone's) cup of tea.

Just my opinion on your take on this.

DeletedUser

(or anyone's)

I beg to differ.

You ought to know that Monty is not involved in recruiting players at all. It is sabretooth (now playing some other little account).

So what if I've recruited? That's the job which was assigned to me and I did what was asked.

Skype said:
[18/07/2010 23:29:59] CoryTS(MontyPython;.NoSympathy.): True
[18/07/2010 23:30:18] CoryTS(MontyPython;.NoSympathy.): I'm thinking of doing the coordinating myself tbh. And recruiting is right, we need some fresh blood.
[18/07/2010 23:30:28] CoryTS(MontyPython;.NoSympathy.): Hmm, would you take up recruiting then?

To the non-Why? who keep crying about it. Keep crying, if Monty or Hammer decide we need more recruits, I'll do my job again.

To n00bek. Don't talk, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

n00bek. Stop being a n00b.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I beg to differ.

You should ask around in Why? :lol:

So what if I've recruited? That's the job which was assigned to me and I did what was asked.

Being recruiter =/= recruit lots of people as fast as possible because they have a high rank, as Reduaram rightly said.

To the non-Why? who keep crying about it. Keep crying, if Monty or Hammer decide we need more recruits, I'll do my job again.

Getting made recruiter, again, =/= spamming invites to high ranked players.

To n00bek. Don't talk, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Dont know what I'm talking about? Yeah, if you want to think that, go ahead.

n00bek. Stop being a n00b.

Stopped being n00bek on the 16th; and you tell people to stop being a oob... is funny.

Bolded answers, again.

DeletedUser

I agree with n00bek completely. Especially about the not liking sabretooth part as the first thing that happened in the Tribe was a circ mail saying I'm to lazy to do it myself so add me to your friends list by sabretooth. Tbh, that made me hate him but his job as recruiter was just awful...

Please just wait for a minute and regard how bad sabretooth is with his policies:
He has made the majority of the talent in Why? leave and as I am still in contact with the players (I'm not in Why? anymore) I have heard that they are all put off playing the world with Why? because of the recruitment with sWARm. This made sheer boredom for the poor souls who wanted to play a war game.
It would be a long list saying all the names of players that hate the policies so I think that it's time the Sabretooth got his Just Deserts as it were and be rimmed and kicked and be branded as a traitor of Why? for the bad he has done to them.

Single handedly destroying Why? through boredom is not a good thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with n00bek completely. Especially about the not liking sabretooth part as the first thing that happened in the Tribe was a circ mail saying I'm to lazy to do it myself so add me to your friends list by sabretooth. Tbh, that made me hate him but his job as recruiter was just awful...

Please just wait for a minute and regard how bad sabretooth is with his policies:
He has made the majority of the talent in Why? leave and as I am still in contact with the players (I'm not in Why? anymore) I have heard that they are all put off playing the world with Why? because of the recruitment with sWARm. This made sheer boredom for the poor souls who wanted to play a war game.
It would be a long list saying all the names of players that hate the policies so I think that it's time the Sabretooth got his Just Deserts as it were and be rimmed and kicked and be branded as a traitor of Why? for the bad he has done to them.

Single handedly destroying Why? through boredom is not a good thing to do.

..Since that mail was sent out. I've doubled the amount of defence I built.

Just sayin' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"a circ mail saying I'm to lazy to do it myself so add me to your friends list by sabretooth."

DeletedUser

Iirc, sWARm recruitment was not handled by Sabre at all and in fact was a good choice imo, sWARm remaining members weren't gonna put up a fight anyways being tribeless, I don't see how people can complain about competition dieing, I'd put that more to n00bek leaving and kluk making colonizations etc. :icon_rolleyes: Sabre's circs were annoying but you can live with them. :icon_redface:

@ AA; Why did the circ of Sabre asking for you to add him to his friendlist make you double your D? or have any affect on you? :? Just wonderin' sorry for going off-topic with the last part.

DeletedUser

I realised that Why? was going to be struggling soon, with sabretooth making some decisions. I tend to play more defensive when I'm not a big fan of my tribe.

DeletedUser

So wait... Why did Who are you and charlotteharlot leave...? :/

DeletedUser

So wait... Why did Who are you and charlotteharlot leave...? :/

I think i know why :icon_eek:

Because im a traitor and a turncoat. Im very ashamed, and I should be spanked.

Ask shiv :D

Retwep

Well if you say so :icon_cry: Really can't be bothered to get the paddle but oh well you said you should be spanked :icon_eek:

Its a ploy to mass recruit all of ZD and EWAR into Why? then when they think we are tribemates we attack them :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1508

You should also know that 5o Clock Sunset wasnt a 'recruit' so to speak. He left a week ago due to needing an external sitter as he was going away; when he came back, he was re-invited. He is not a 'mew recruit'.

I happen to agree with your other points on recruitment though, but it is not MontyPython who is to blame. Monty posted what he did, I would imagine, as a hint for sabretooth to stop recruiting people. Sabre clearly doesnt understand; I am shocked how he has any position of importance in Why? to be honest, he is not really everyone's (or anyone's) cup of tea.

Just my opinion on your take on this.

I assumed that he was not, especially when he didn't send the mail recruiting kingfarrow. But the fact remains that he is the leader of the tribe. And if I know anything about Monty's leadership style, I know that he is dictatorial. So, all other members (including recruiters) are under him. If he did not put a stop to it earlier, then that at least some of the blame should be credited to him, not just to Sabretooth.