Revealed

DeletedUser

I assumed that he was not, especially when he didn't send the mail recruiting kingfarrow. But the fact remains that he is the leader of the tribe. And if I know anything about Monty's leadership style, I know that he is dictatorial. So, all other members (including recruiters) are under him. If he did not put a stop to it earlier, then that at least some of the blame should be credited to him, not just to Sabretooth.

Monty has stated (not publicly) that he's taken a more back-seat approach while leading lately due to personal reasons and left Hammer and Sabre to deal with tribal diplomacy and recruitment respectively, although yes, he is still the Big Cheese of the tribe. They basically have free reign.

Saying that, I'm not too keen on the recruitment myself. But I have full faith Monty, and if he allows Sabre to recruit I'm sure there is a reason.

DeletedUser

I assumed that he was not, especially when he didn't send the mail recruiting kingfarrow. But the fact remains that he is the leader of the tribe. And if I know anything about Monty's leadership style, I know that he is dictatorial. So, all other members (including recruiters) are under him. If he did not put a stop to it earlier, then that at least some of the blame should be credited to him, not just to Sabretooth.

That's true, but as Tea said, I've been laying back to see how things would roll out. It didn't work too well. You just can't beat full dictatorship, unless you have some good guys under you.

Also as Tea stated, I'll be having surgery soon, so a test had to be made if someone else could step up.

DeletedUser

That's true, but as Tea said, I've been laying back to see how things would roll out. It didn't work too well. You just can't beat full dictatorship, unless you have some good guys under you.

Also as Tea stated, I'll be having surgery soon, so a test had to be made if someone else could step up.

Cory don't mean any offense here but i think there are and were more capable people in the tribe than the person you choose he was even one of the first to jump ship :( Just saying that i don't think it was the best choice but i still stuck by your decision. I interpret what you say as a dig that none of us stepped up yet i and a few others i speak to in the tribe never felt that we were in a position to step up. I think your a good leader and have liked talking to you but if your going to say anything about me and my tribe members not being there i ain't going to let it happen as we have stayed loyal, did what you have asked us and in some cases tried to offer our advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Absinthe, wasn't taking a hit at you guys. You guys are great, I just chose the wrong recruiter. Hammer has been a great qualified help and I'm sure others could but I wasn't going to force someone to help.

Sabre is a good guy, though, we just didn't need recruitment in the larger aspect.

DeletedUser

Cory don't mean any offense here but i think there are and were more capable people in the tribe than the person you choose he was even one of the first to jump ship :(

*cough* *cough*

Everyone knows I > All < Monty

DeletedUser

I'd say me & ygp were the best recruiters for Why?

Simple responses like "No, you suck" tend to be better.

DeletedUser1508

So, you said these things to all applicants not in the top 40?

DeletedUser

Red, honestly, if Monty was too ask every top 50 player to join Why? 90% of them would join.
So obviously he's not hunting for points. Can't speak for Sabre though.

DeletedUser

ZD couldnt do stuff all id say but T4H ZD and Especially Ewar all coordinated why would be likely to go down
id say Ewar would most likely have to set up the ops though :D (IMO Ewar is the bast of the tribes other than Why?)
ZD aint great and lots of its members would be lucky to have nobled a 3k player let alone be interested in participating T4H idunno much about.

though id say player like 3 stooges and who are you could probably survive leadership / monty and matt would be very likely to be nobled
:D
I don't think 3 stooges could have survived anything at the time of that post :)
Red, I've declined a lot of 50+ rankers. ;)
And recruited many out of the top 1K...

DeletedUser

Nah. I hate to say it, but with the slightest touch of leadership. ZD would win in a straight fight.

Why?
Because all each ZD member would have to do is noble 1 barb and build D in it. Why? would never be able to make a worthwhile gain.

I think when it comes down to it. 300 members will beat 40 (or right now, 25), as long as they don't sit there doing nothing (which I suspect they actually do)

DeletedUser7842

Nah. I hate to say it, but with the slightest touch of leadership. ZD would win in a straight fight.

Why?
Because all each ZD member would have to do is noble 1 barb and build D in it. Why? would never be able to make a worthwhile gain.

I think when it comes down to it. 300 members will beat 40 (or right now, 25), as long as they don't sit there doing nothing (which I suspect they actually do)

Cant blame everyone for nobling barb , only could blame setting of having barb growing so fast