Roch2001 heading down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Will Roch2001 lose his place on the top spot? Well, i think he is going to unless he pulls himself together.

I don't know much on the W1 affairs and you may already be aware but Roch2001 is not that active. If you feel you already knew this, then i will remove the thread

Let us explore, shall we?

Tw Statshttp://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=31452
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

now let us see 2nd place

Abdo is clearly gaining more points/day and Roch2001 is not gaining any villages. In fact the last time he gained a village was on the 8th may, a month ago.

Now why is Roch2001 not gaining many points/day? perhaps he has real life problems or doesn't have time to play much. He may give us the answer himself, but one thing for sure, if Roch doesn't get back to nobling villages soon, he is going to lose rank 1 spot and perhaps his place on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well Roch has his ways , him posting daily in uk1 says that he is active, i always noticed roch goes on nobeling streaks, he doesnt noble daily , but once he starts he gets around 50 villages in a week or so, then stops again to rebuild.

but im sure he will be here in this thread , posting , and proving that he is indeed active :p and knowing roch , i think he will give u a hint of his strats.

DeletedUser589

I could tell you why he hasnt nobled in a while, but its not my place.
Dont worry he will be surging again. No need to have this thread open IMO

DeletedUser4389

Nearly choked on my nightime glass of milk when someone said Roch isn't active... The guy is a robot I am sure of it, and a very nice robot at that even if he does spam the W1N forums, but not nearly as bad as Ady does ;)

DeletedUser2722

Proper built villages and OD > points

Roch best not be going inactive/quitting -- we need someone to chase and to
chase us when we finally get rank 1 spot off him...

...without maxing out our superior number of villages! :3

Anyway, Roch does go on nobling streaks and he's due to go on another... but
he best not slack, because Abdo is now more active than ever and is capable
of farming more res due to superior troop and farm numbers! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

What can i say? All the above has basically anwsered what i was going to post, :)

DeletedUser

Just imagine what his noble count is :icon_cool: I have had the honour??? to sit his account for a weekend or two not long ago and oh my how he farmed lol. I am thinking he is going to see red soon again. Roch isn not going anywhere i forbid him to and when he decides to do what he does best his neighbourhood wont be fun to be in i bet.

DeletedUser

If Roch has such a high noble count he should be nobling the enemy every day :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

A month is a heck of along time true, so think how many nobles he's going to have onroute :D And if Roch was dropping it would be likely he'd get a few co-players.

DeletedUser1189

Abdo paid me a tenner to stop growing so he could get rank 1 for a little bit. So I decided to let them catch up as I didn't want to dishearten them too much always chasing :D I would say that they could get a head start on me but the superficial scores of village numbers and points are meaningless to a slumbering giant like myself and my gold hordes.

DeletedUser2722

LIEZ!

I never bribe or cheat! :icon_cry:

We will beat you the fair way and will not stop until we do. But as I said... don't
slow down, Abdo is as active as ever and is capable of farming more than you! :icon_cool:

--Abdo--

P.S. Our noble count is looking good, too! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its quite devastating when you stockpile 100 nobles and expend them all in one shot, taking out 100 villages off a target. Hence why its advantageous to stockpile. Roch just goes to the extreme and stockpiles an INSANE amount of nobles first. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its quite devastating when you stockpile 100 nobles and expend them all in one shot, taking out 100 villages off a target. Hence why its advantageous to stockpile. Roch just goes to the extreme and stockpiles an INSANE amount of nobles first. :icon_rolleyes:

On the downside, if you continUously noble, then you can theoretically get more coins and thus nobles and therefore do more damage in the longrun.

I however, play like mr Roch there. Not because of advantages or disadvantages or blabla, but because I'm lazy.

DeletedUser

I wonder how many nobles he could build in a month...

*thinks about how many villages he has.. doh!*

DeletedUser

I get the feeling some poor player is about to get the shock of their life very soon .

All roch has chucked at them .

:icon_confused:

RESTART

DeletedUser

In my opinion, roch001 will very much always be top spot. Even if he falls to second or third, he has my respect and many other players. thats all im saying, you disagree..i dont care :) :)

DeletedUser1189

In my opinion, roch001 will very much always be top spot. Even if he falls to second or third, he has my respect and many other players. thats all im saying, you disagree..i dont care :) :)

I agree :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ofc. :icon_biggrin:

(He's still a noob though, but don't tell him! He might cry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.