Roch2001 heading down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm sure roch will agree when I say we've often disagreed. I have to admit tho, he has easily gained my respect. This game isn't about skill and ability, its about dedication and perseverance. He does both well and for that he is held in high regard by myself.

Timmy

DeletedUser1189

I'm sitting in Amsterdam airport at the moment, almost with enough time for a cheeky farm wave before boarding, and just a short hop from being back home after working on the other side of the planet for the last four weeks :icon_twisted: Muwhahaha

Agree with what Timmy says, you don't need skill, just dedication and time. Anyone who says you need skill to be good is likely the same kind of person who e-peens over the fact they can script there rally point using the t-method and get a train under 100 ms.

DeletedUser

it might just be a rumor but i heard that roch has decided to retire his World 1 account now that he has heard John Murray has returned to W1 since he knows there is no way he could possibly keep his top spot while contending with me. :icon_wink:

isnt that right roch? :lol:

DeletedUser

it might just be a rumor but i heard that roch has decided to retire his World 1 account now that he has heard John Murray has returned to W1 since he knows there is no way he could possibly keep his top spot while contending with me. :icon_wink:

isnt that right roch? :lol:

Are you back playing?

DeletedUser

I guess congrats, but I was hoping to see more of the all mighty power of abdo that we heard about during all the pre-war propaganda. I mean all but 6 of your past 85 nobles have been internalls.

IMO, nothing special there...

Still, can't wait to see the point race kick in to high gear when Roch starts sending his waves. Plenty of barbs still need nobling

DeletedUser2722

I guess congrats, but I was hoping to see more of the all mighty power of abdo that we heard about during all the pre-war propaganda. I mean all but 6 of your past 85 nobles have been internalls.

IMO, nothing special there...

Still, can't wait to see the point race kick in to high gear when Roch starts sending his waves. Plenty of barbs still need nobling

Abdo now keeps a noble reserve, too, whilst nobling off a few of the internals and
other vulnerable villages within Abdo CI... it has to be done!

And you are wrong, the majority of the recent conquers have actually been barb
villages. Not the barbs you Runaways love so much, mind...

These were big 9K barbs full with troops which myself and Aga cleared twice
over whilst they were in the hands of ChrisDixon, only for the traitor Hag19 to
jump into...

...Hag hit delete when he realised his time was up, thus we've had to clear them
a 3rd time and noble them before The Runaways discover death stars! :mad:

But worry not, we have been stock piling nobles specially for you! <33333333

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Can't wait!

I have been waiting for someone to just fire that first attack at me so I can press delete ;)

Also, im no pro (not first in the ranks), but i would consider using nukes on full barbs instead of the enemy an extremely selfish move. They arent going anywhere and they won't fight back. (And your tribe, no doubt, has more than enough real player targets they can attack.)

With all that said, what better way to increase your OD by hitting barbs with no religion and troops in them. Am I right?!? You dont get as much of a gain when your troops hit fully stacked vills.

Finally, internal barbs are just like internals. Sure, sometimes internals give you the sit, but most of the time they just go red. (In that case barbs are easier as there is no religion)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

Your time will come, however, I have unleashed nukes on TR... MMSIM for one
was totally cleared in K23! :icon_wink:

Now it's not selfish as I help my tribe with nukes, support and organising attacks,
too, however, I do agree I could be nobling more TR villas and I'm making
preparations for this... hence the noble reserve!

But I cannot and will not leave villages in my CI for you to make deathstars out
of... so sorry to disappoint you! :icon_razz:

EDIT: The barbs were not internals... as I stated earlier they belong to a player
we had cleared twice over only for the traitor Hag19 to jump into... Hag was an
enemy in our eyes!

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't wait!

I have been waiting for someone to just fire that first attack at me so I can press delete ;)

Also, im no pro (not first in the ranks), but i would consider using nukes on full barbs instead of the enemy an extremely selfish move. They arent going anywhere and they won't fight back. (And your tribe, no doubt, has more than enough real player targets they can attack.)

With all that said, what better way to increase your OD by hitting barbs with no religion and troops in them. Am I right?!? You dont get as much of a gain when your troops hit fully stacked vills.

Finally, internal barbs are just like internals. Sure, sometimes internals give you the sit, but most of the time they just go red. (In that case barbs are easier as there is no religion)

Unfortunately, all it takes is one player to feed off internals and get rank 1, thereby making the true race for rank 1 via domination obsolete. If a world had no barbs, you'd find the greatest fighters would take rank 1, rather than the farmers. After all, the ability to war is of greater value to a tribe than the ability to farm.

DeletedUser2722

Unfortunately, all it takes is one player to feed off internals and get rank 1, thereby making the true race for rank 1 via domination obsolete. If a world had no barbs, you'd find the greatest fighters would take rank 1, rather than the farmers. After all, the ability to war is of greater value to a tribe than the ability to farm.

Hope you're not pointing fingers at me Ade, you know I love war, red dots and
even killing whole tribes on my own, however... only a fool would leave their CI
open to the enemy to build deathstars!

I HATE FARMING! :mad:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Hope you're not pointing fingers at me Ade, you know I love war, red dots and
even killing whole tribes on my own, however... only a fool would leave their CI
open to the enemy to build deathstars!

I HATE FARMING! :mad:

--Abdo--

Wasn't implying anything to you lol, just stating a general fact.

My first world was w14.net which had barbs growing to max value. This at first led to barb nobling by noobs, however, once the majority of the barbs were nobled, it simply became a matter of who is the better player because there were no barbs to farm (let alone noble). w14 was a good world... just a pity about the fake scripts, which allowed a noob to send several thousand attacks.

DeletedUser2722

w14 was a good world... just a pity about the fake scripts, which allowed a noob to send several thousand attacks.

And ugly advanced barbs! :mad:

They do make great farms, though! :3

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

And ugly advanced barbs! :mad:

They do make great farms, though! :3

--Abdo--

No, they were useless as farms, most ended up with several thousand troops in them, and were nobled immediately by ppl expanding their clusters. W14 had NO farms, and that's a good thing, cause it forced players to noble each other, as nothing else was available.

DeletedUser

Most people tend to think they are Un-Active, with so many points, when they're just gradually getting points, such as a smithy to reach level 20 for example

Smithy level 18 - 17 hours
Smithy level 19- 21 Hours
Smithy level 20 - 23 Hours

^^ Just examples, try not to hate, and on .net, i tended to just keep building troops, and noble while doing so, he may be doing the same.

DeletedUser2722

Most people tend to think they are Un-Active, with so many points, when they're just gradually getting points, such as a smithy to reach level 20 for example

Smithy level 18 - 17 hours
Smithy level 19- 21 Hours
Smithy level 20 - 23 Hours

^^ Just examples, try not to hate, and on .net, i tended to just keep building troops, and noble while doing so, he may be doing the same.

I think you'll find most of his villages are fully built, whilst nukes should only
take 10 days, or so to rebuild! :icon_confused:

He's saving nobles... simples!

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Saving nobles you say? seems to be in a quite comftable position, perhaps his looking for more pointed Barbarian Villages or waiting for a target...

DeletedUser2722

Yes he's in a comfortable position there, however, he does have a few villages
on the Flux Boarder (SEE MAP) and I'm sure timmyhill will soon have over 100
nobles Roch has saved raining down on him! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

Status
Not open for further replies.