Roch2001 heading down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, we will see what will happen soon in he future you never know.

DeletedUser

I think abdo deserves some credit for atleast not appearing like a flat out point whore. the next three closest runners all average over 10k vills. Would love to hear a response from them why they feel vills with that many points are necessary.

These are W1N players... i thought they were the best?!?

DeletedUser2722

I think abdo deserves some credit for atleast not appearing like a flat out point whore

So you're suggesting I'm a closet point whore? :lol:

Dude, our stats prove otherwise and we'll soon be unleashing hell on you for
such a suggestion! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Yes, I am suggesting you may be a closet point whore as you chose nobling barbs when thousands of red dots surround your tribe. You yourself even agreed your tactics were selfish. Has there been even the slightest indication that TR have nobled your tribes barbs? More specifically, the ones that are not on the front line. If that were the case, wouldnt the smartest thing to do be sending a single spear support to everyone and monitor the progress. Apparently we scout everything before we attack anyways...

This analysis has led me to believe your nobling those barbs because you are extremely hostile towards even allies in your CI (as well as point whorish methods). You wasted your nukes on barb villages to benefit yourself and completely disregarded the benefit to your tribe.

You say your stats prove otherwise, yet you have been almost non-existant in this war. You also say you have plans in the work, but even you have to agree with me that once you finally do jump off that ledge, a lot of damage will have already been done due to your unselfish tribe mates sending waves of nukes causing some TR players to quit and completely eliminating defences of others. You, unlike some of your other tribe mates, have just been stockpiling for an overwhelming attack. That isnt skillful, thats just a measure of the amount of time you put into TW. (Roch confirmed this earlier in the thread)

please tho, try and explain why those players average over 10k per village without using point whore as an explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

Yes, I am suggesting you may be a closet point whore as you chose nobling barbs when thousands of red dots surround your tribe.

You're a brave kid hiding away in TR's core... let's see if you're so outgoing when
we're nobling closer to home, eh? :icon_wink:

Now how many times do I have to tell you those barbs belonged to an enemy
player who Abdo cleared twice over?

Not only this, you will find (if your tribe communicated) I have launched hundreds
of nukes at the Runaways.. in fact, I'm up now timing some in! :icon_twisted:

And before slating other peoples stats, maybe you should check you're own
and the poor POSITION you are in...

...just how many W1N/T4H villages are close to you!??? :icon_razz:

You yourself even agreed your tactics were selfish.

I did? :icon_confused:

Has there been even the slightest indication that TR have nobled your tribes barbs?

Yes, it's one of the main reason why WE and T4H made you an enemy! :mad:

More specifically, the ones that are not on the front line. If that were the case, wouldnt the smartest thing to do be sending a single spear support to everyone and monitor the progress. Apparently we scout everything before we attack anyways...

I never assume anything -- anything can happen at anytime and I'm not waiting for
you n00bs to discover deathstars... I don't even allow my friends to noble that close!

But you know what, as you're deep into the safe areas of your tribe, I'm gonna
gift you a few villages in my CI
and give you some time to stack them...

...how about it? Mail me in game! :icon_biggrin:

This analysis has led me to believe your nobling those barbs because you are extremely hostile towards even allies in your CI (as well as point whorish methods). You wasted your nukes on barb villages to benefit yourself and completely disregarded the benefit to your tribe.

How is this so when those barbs only had their own troops in support and barely
cost us more than 1x nuke each... Abdo is willing to throw all their nukes for our
tribe mates to noble, as we're always proving!

But you're correct about us being hostile to anyone, including tribe mates, nobling
within our CI... this is a church world and only n00bs like THIS do such silly things! :icon_redface:

You say your stats prove otherwise, yet you have been almost non-existant in this war. You also say you have plans in the work, but even you have to agree with me that once you finally do jump off that ledge, a lot of damage will have already been done due to your unselfish tribe mates sending waves of nukes causing some TR players to quit and completely eliminating defences of others.

Again Mr Ignorance...

I am one of the leaders on the TR front and organise attacks on you Runaways...
and they've made a few "Runaway" before the nukes even landed! :lol:

Also, I take part in every op I organise, throwing in at least 40 nukes per target,
yet leave others to noble... how is this selfish! :icon_confused:

You, unlike some of your other tribe mates, have just been stockpiling for an overwhelming attack. That isnt skillful, thats just a measure of the amount of time you put into TW. (Roch confirmed this earlier in the thread)

I never said there was a skill in stock piling nobles, however, it does help a
player be a more effective attacker with a mass of nobles at their disposal.

It also give the attacker credit, as the conquers show through... something
you have obviously missed with Abdo! :icon_rolleyes:

please tho, try and explain why those players average over 10k per village without using point whore as an explanation

Dunno, every player has their own ways of playing I suppose... why not ask
them yourself? :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

haha i did. you chose to reply to only part of the post. your mates clearly don't respond to the forum as much as you.

This thread is about you, so expect to be scurtinized. Make a thread about me if you want to discuss my stats. I really dont care. I don't play this game religiously and i know my stat line shows that.

You still fail to realize you can help your tribe more by taking red dots instead of barbs (*sorry recently quit players you have cleared twice/thrice over). Your arrogance is probably known throughout your tribe. I am sure they wouldnt take your barbs if you told them not to.

Id take that deal just to make a post that i took a couple vills off the great abdo. Might even get myself internalled except for those ones. Get my tribe to stack with some cats and pals. With moral so low, you would never be able to crack my shell. (I dont know what that would prove in either case. Its blatantly obvious that i don't have the troops to compete with you. Not sure how that would change anything. You are rank number 1 tho, if anyone knows it is you...)

DeletedUser2722

This thread is about you, so expect to be scurtinized.

The title states it's about Roch... I don't need my own thread, I'm too modest! :icon_cool:

Make a thread about me if you want to discuss my stats.

Nope! (yawn)

You still fail to realize you can help your tribe more by taking red dots instead of barbs

And I also realise there's player in better positions to take those RED dots and I'm not
about to allow the enemy to noble deathstars I have cleared! (shake)

The war is still young and you'll soon be eating your words! :icon_twisted:

(*sorry recently quit players you have cleared twice/thrice over). Your arrogance is probably known throughout your tribe. I am sure they wouldnt take your barbs if you told them not to.

I don't worry about my tribe mates, they all know what an a55 I can be, however,
I will not assume the enemy tribes won't try it on!

Id take that deal just to make a post that i took a couple vills off the great abdo.

Who said they'll be our villages and not those barbs/internals within our CI?

We would not ruin our stats allowing a n00b to noble us! -.-

Get my tribe to stack with some cats and pals. With moral so low, you would never be able to crack my shell.

We would cat the walls and HQ to the ground before you arrive and you'll have no CI...
it would be a blood bath! :icon_twisted:

You are rank number 1 tho, if anyone knows it is you...)

Sorry? :icon_confused:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Can't wait!

With all that said, what better way to increase your OD by hitting barbs with no religion and troops in them. Am I right?!? You dont get as much of a gain when your troops hit fully stacked vills.

Finally, internal barbs are just like internals. Sure, sometimes internals give you the sit, but most of the time they just go red. (In that case barbs are easier as there is no religion)

Hate to tell you but although no actual church in barbs they are actually religious, found this out when simming a barb full of troops nuked it only to not clear it... very odd until checked sim again making barb religious and hey presto it was very close to the nuke report!

Right back on thread and to Roch ;)

DeletedUser

haha i did. you chose to reply to only part of the post. your mates clearly don't respond to the forum as much as you.

That's because we're all intimidated by Abdo and Aga's awesomeness :icon_redface:

You still fail to realize you can help your tribe more by taking red dots instead of barbs (*sorry recently quit players you have cleared twice/thrice over).

Meh, look at they're stats, they've nobled loads of enemy villages, and seeing as the barbs were built up and in a tactical position, It was a good move nobling them.

Your arrogance is probably known throughout your tribe. I am sure they wouldnt take your barbs if you told them not to.

Of course we wouldn't noble villages they cleared unless they said we could. It's called respect, brah.

DeletedUser1942

Only replying to make TR feel worse about there shoddy game play lol

You say your stats prove otherwise, yet you have been almost non-existant in this war.

And your still getting your arses handed to you!!! What will happen when the Abdo machine rolls into TR villages your getting smashed now, without the number 1 player putting in much effort, when they do start to target TR your tribe will disband me thinks!!

You still fail to realize you can help your tribe more by taking red dots instead of barbs

Hmmmmm, thats right - Jance feel free to check over some TR stats please, one example is Jim Morrisson, deep into K33, W1N players all around, and he's nobled LOADS of little barbs in the past week - Looksy - http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=45406

We all know when Abdo gets going - you TR lot will also get going, and run for the hills, Barbies in hand :)

DeletedUser

... And still no response as to why those players have over 10k points average per village. You W1N players crack me up with your responses and attempts to alter the subject matter to fit your claims.

And you most definitly are part of this thread. It's about the number one rank.

DeletedUser

... And still no response as to why those players have over 10k points average per village. You W1N players crack me up with your responses and attempts to alter the subject matter to fit your claims.

And you most definitly are part of this thread. It's about the number one rank.

I personally don't see eye-to-eye with someone whose average points per villa is above 10300 points. I can symphatise with someone who likes having lv.25 HQs for faster rebuilds, or maybe lv.22 markets for efficient resource balancing, but it weakens their offence mildly, and anything beyong the build level I've stated as above, is just pointwhoring, inefficient, and therefore substandard. Hence why I personally have an average of 9.6-9.7k.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6944

i know this might be abit nooby, but i have to ask, what are deathstars?

an interesting term and i would like to know the representation on the tw world.

DeletedUser5477

we are point whoores, thought that fact was well known, we may have weak nukes but looks good in the rankings :icon_wink:

a village with defense troops such that the enemy has no chance of clearing no matter how many nukes they send at it
along my current frontlines this works out round about 50 spears and 50 swords. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

an interesting term and i would like to know the representation on the tw world.

Basically a village deep in enemy territory that is stacked with so much D, it is almost impossible to clear without sending 100 or so nukes at it. Usually a bonfire is there, perhaps 6 figure amounts of spears, swords archers, and the village is usually offensive, or at least, has 4 nobles.

The effectiveness of deathstars is poor on worlds with small barbs and where religion is a factor.

DeletedUser2722

The effectiveness of deathstars is poor on worlds with small barbs and where religion is a factor.

Unless those barbs are ex-player villages... no world is free from selfish cowards
who hit delete! :icon_cry:

As for religion, it depends on the HQ of course, but a church takes just a couple
of hours to erect, thus giving the nobling player a good chance of having their
deathstar within CI before the enemy notices...

...however, it's not so easy when you noble next to a 24/7 active account! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

but a church takes just a couple
of hours to erect, thus giving the nobling player a good chance of having their
deathstar within CI before the enemy notices...

...however, it's not so easy when you noble next to a 24/7 active account! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

Maybe one tactic eludes you ? It is more than possible to take a village, have it stacked, and have a church radius in much less than "a couple of hours".

DeletedUser2722

Maybe one tactic eludes you ? It is more than possible to take a village, have it stacked, and have a church radius in much less than "a couple of hours".

Like I said, it depends on the HQ of the barb.

But stacking for sure -- timed in right up my nobles rear ends... it's a wonder it
does not slow down their walking times! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Yes it is very possible to have a church built in minutes rather than hours:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.