Roch2001 heading down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

... And still no response as to why those players have over 10k points average per village. You W1N players crack me up with your responses and attempts to alter the subject matter to fit your claims.

he already said that he doesn't know

And you most definitly are part of this thread. It's about the number one rank.

this thread is most definitly not about abdo, its about roch2001 and how he is not growing and is losing ranks.

Back on topic, roch2001 still hasn't grown how many villages is he going to gain at once? if any.

DeletedUser2722

Yes it is very possible to have a church built in minutes rather than hours:icon_wink:

Yes first church, however, correct me if I'm wrong, but they're impossible to
demolish on this world (including catting) and I'm not willing to have my first
church conquered, thank you! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

--Abdo--

Yes your are correct in what you say Abdo but i was merely stating it is possible, whether you want to noble out your first church or not is your choice. Thankyou :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

--Abdo--

Actually it is! - you just have to go around the minor job of downgrading every single church you have. Once you've done that you can downgrade and move the 1st church, then build back up all your other churchs! :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually it is! - you just have to go around the minor job of downgrading every single church you have. Once you've done that you can downgrade and move the 1st church, then build back up all your other churchs! :lol:

there is an easier way but that would be telling :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2722

:lol::lol:
Yes your are correct in what you say Abdo but i was merely stating it is possible, whether you want to noble out your first church or not is your choice. Thankyou :icon_rolleyes:

I know, just messing around with you, WW! <333333333

Have you tested this?

Sounds like too much hassle and hard work for me, though!

there is an easier way but that would be telling :icon_twisted:

Indeed there is, and it's using another screwed up setting in this world... it just
goes to show in every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent, or superior
advantage! :icon_wink:

But sush, we don't want to be giving those lurking Runaway narbs free advice!

--Abdo--

Status
Not open for further replies.