[ROME]

DeletedUser

I have heard that TR(rank 7) & TR.(rank 8) are very well organized on w1.co.uk, also they reject that they are family tribes. Tho` I ran through member list and I still see a lot of inactives, if they cut the deadwood they would almost have enough space to fit all the members in one tribe.
But family tribe usually fail, possibility of success is 1:100.

TR and TR. are a very, very good family tribe. They do not deny they are one, just don't flaunt it about on their profile. In their case, and in the cases of well-run (Good, strong leadership) family tribes, they can succeed.

The reason (imo) why family tribes are so hated, is because of noob family tribes that are purely created to get the most points after mass-recruiting.

A good family tribe is a force to be reckoned with. Whether [ROME] are or not is to be decided, They have done well against rumble a bit (I heard) but i've seen many better family tribes do better.

DeletedUser

Ok, well Solo was a tribe i saw as a good one at first, the whole we stand alone and no allies no naps ect.
upon joining them i was shocked.
I purposly annoyed you argestic :)
Well i mean your rank one player, aka Mr tank (Who has been nobled by a fellow player of mine) had 93 speares and 100 swords (NO OFFENCE) at 3.3k points and rushed a noble. this player started well before me, solo is a mass recruiting noob tribe which i was ashamed to ever join.
You remember stretch right argestic? The guy who co leads the tribe and is on the front profile? When you guys put me to rank 18 in ODD a few weeks back he was the one who actauly told me EVERYTHING, he pasted me fourm topics, screen dumped your tribes fear off me on MSN when i refused to believe you were all fearing me.

To think i joined K53 well after the vast majoirty of solo and i am stronger and was stronger then you all makes me feel so good :)
I see Bubumage is now mass whoring the defence after the last time we had a running :)