[ROME]

DeletedUser

Name one family tribe in .net history that was great? I know of none and i have played actively since w5.

T.D.E.F family has outlasted every premade in W39 and has now got 3 of the family tribe in to the top 20 when they have been targets for flaming for months now.

So I would say they are very good (not necessarily great as of yet).

DeletedUser

im not leading a tribe :icon_confused:

but I can say that I see many of your members on my minimap:icon_wink:

And strength in number? way to use the family tribe logic and way of playing in your own thread bashing family tribes.

:\

One word wally...(and one world)...

SIKE W39.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

T.D.E.F family has outlasted every premade in W39 and has now got 3 of the family tribe in to the top 20 when they have been targets for flaming for months now.

So I would say they are very good (not necessarily great as of yet).

As I think someone said before , they only last because they put up no competition for the 'better' tribes , causing those premades to leave the world out of boredom , then the families do rule as they are left with little competition.

<3

DeletedUser

As I think someone said before , they only last because they put up no competition for the 'better' tribes , causing those premades to leave the world out of boredom , then the families do rule as they are left with little competition.

<3

In a sense, that is true.
However, they have fought several tribes, and are holding the number 2 tribe back quite comfortably. So I would say they are reasonable competition.

You guys shouldn't have left W39. Rumours from a few tribes sound like a big war is about to kick off :D

DeletedUser2913

not strength in numbers, 40 members is a small amount for a tribe, strength in being close together.

you can see us on your mini map? your either parasite/fakesoundofprogress. OR you are not too much to worry about ;) if you were, you would reveal your alias.

You would love to think that wouldnt you?

no worries about who I am, im sure in time you will find out one way or another:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not strength in numbers, 40 members is a small amount for a tribe, strength in being close together.

you can see us on your mini map? your either parasite/fakesoundofprogress. OR you are not too much to worry about ;) if you were, you would reveal your alias.

Tell me how being so close to your members is more of a positive than a negative? Fighting over noble targets, farming each others farms, stunting each others growth, becoming cramped before 2 months has even passed.. all for the sake of a little defense? Ever heard of HC? They're fast defense. Theres nothing good about being so close to your members. It will only lead to frustration. :icon_wink:

I too can see some of you on my mini map and if you don't know walls alias then more fool you. He doesn't exactly hide it. None of us do.

DeletedUser2913

Tell me how being so close to your members is more of a positive than a negative? Fighting over noble targets, farming each others farms, stunting each others growth, becoming cramped before 2 months has even passed.. all for the sake of a little defense? Ever heard of HC? They're fast defense. Theres nothing good about being so close to your members. It will only lead to frustration. :icon_wink:

I too can see some of you on my mini map and if you don't know walls alias then more fool you. He doesn't exactly hide it. None of us do.

I only have a link to my stats in w39 on my ingame profile where im using thewall :\

DeletedUser

Aten w2
(_T_) w11 (well they failed eventually because of a hacker, but that is beside the point)
I could name otehrs, but Don't want to go crazy on twstats.

haha no.

I wish Rome was like Aten would be even more fun taking them out.

Aten are one of TW's worst tribes in history.

Only good family tribe to have ever exist on .net history by my knowledge was XIG.

Not all the remakes of XIG but just the original XIG.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

He's in Rumble. If we're not too much to worry about, well, umm.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha no.

I wish Rome was like Aten would be even more fun taking them out.

Aten are one of TW's worst tribes in history.

Only good family tribe to have ever exist on .net history by my knowledge was XIG.

Not all the remakes of XIG but just the original XIG.

You clearly have never played on W2.net. Or seen the likes of Aten|E

DeletedUser

QFT
Aten on w2 was an amazing tribe, and still are.
All the remakes fail because, well plainly because they lack in leadership. W2 as with many of the earlier worlds had AMAZING leaders, who lead tribes easily through multiple world wars.

DeletedUser

QFT
Aten on w2 was an amazing tribe, and still are.
All the remakes fail because, well plainly because they lack in leadership. W2 as with many of the earlier worlds had AMAZING leaders, who lead tribes easily through multiple world wars.

Ah thanks :icon_redface:

(I was on of those leaders, although not one of the important ones)

DeletedUser

He's in Rumble. If we're not too much to worry about, well, umm.

You are not too much to worry about for a while yet. you will become so, but i cant see you going out of your way or indeed your continent too far to attack a n00by tribe ;)

DeletedUser

You are not too much to worry about for a while yet. you will become so, but i cant see you going out of your way or indeed your continent too far to attack a n00by tribe ;)

We expand fast... Don`t worry. :)

Deleted User - 695343

I remember a little tribe in w34, Dow, this horrid n00b family that was mocked and mocked, then one day the number one tribe in the world that shared a K with them declared war on them, 3 weeks later dow was still around and kicking and that number one tribe was disbanded and 4 of their top 10 players in the world were rimmed.

Aten w11 sucked. Except for Aten HR which became HR because aten sucked :p

LOL. I was one of those four players. :icon_redface:

But I held out for a really long time without an ounce of support, or sleep I might add. :lol: Eventually when the duke came under attack and got instantaneous stacking, I got mad and deleted. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yes; I have hence me saying Aten family is horrible. That monkey guy whatever is a complete noob and w2 in general was horrible. Too many merges and intribe nobling.

Not my fault what you consider good I consider weak.

DeletedUser

Yes; I have hence me saying Aten family is horrible. That monkey guy whatever is a complete noob and w2 in general was horrible. Too many merges and intribe nobling.

Not my fault what you consider good I consider weak.

So in other words you did awful in that world and blamed the world. Not yourself.

That world had some of the biggestest wars in Tw history. And on the front line for some I can assure you that the players were not weak.