Ruffus is at it again!

DeletedUser

Let's revisit UK14.

There Ruffus led a tribe, I also led a tribe.
My tribe was called Inc.
Ruffus decided to organise all the top 20 (or as many as he could) to all war against my tribe together at around the 50k point stage (for the top account which was me).
He did this because simply enough, he couldn't handle us and our growth.
He made all the other tribes into his pawns to later (when it fit him) attack himself. That's what he will do here.

Now let's look at UK16.

Ruffus kind of leads a tribe, I lead a tribe.
My tribe is called UNDER.
Ruffus has organised as many of the top 20 as he can to war against my tribe together at around the 50k point stage (for the top account, which again is me).
Why has he done this? Probably because he's scared of our growth.

Now let's look at what happened on UK14.
I'll make this blunt. Ruffus lost and rage quit the world.

This could make the world interesting, but again... Just pathetic how he cannot do things with even numbers and requires an advantage and still loses (we'll see if he loses this time).

You may as well declare now Ruffus, we all know what you've been up to yet again.

Now let me make a personal promise to you Ruffus. Every UK world you join. Every single one. That I'm made aware of, I will rim you. I will join near you and I will make it my priority to rim you.

DeletedUser10790

Hahaha! You don't need to do that Will, his tribe ends up doing that for you....
It went so well for him on uk14 will be funny if he can make a better attempt atot this time round. We had a quality tribe in Inc. - I see you're not quite as outnumbered as before, so makes it look even worse for your new enemies.

Quite funny to see the same events repeating themselves...
(I don't know anything about uk16 or the context war was declared on)

Blue

DeletedUser12021

Really?

Could you act any more pathetic making this post out of the blue that cries out for "pay attention to me. I like to say big words and state how great I'm and threaths about a personal feud on TW."

Really Will, go play the game instead and quit during mid game what seems to define you on most worlds you play instead of making a fool out of yourself here over and over again.

Ruffus isn't the one calling the shots in ROTN anyway. If you rim him in the end: alright it's part of the game.

May I remind you by the way this isn't world 14, nor world 1. It's world 16. I'm still at a loss why people feel the need to bring previous worlds into it as it are different worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Really Will, go play the game instead and quit during mid game what seems to define you on most worlds you play instead of making a fool out of yourself here over and over again.

Im sure you've never been in this position but when you are good the game gets boring when you have no competition. This is a game, it's played for fun and monotony is not fun

DeletedUser

First off, I've likely played more mid games and late games than you and certainly more succesfully. I'm currently in a late game right now and well over double rank 2. I've not made a fool of myself at all, please enlighten me as to how I have?

Ruffus isn't the one calling the shots in ROTN anyway.

May I remind you by the way this isn't world 14, nor world 1. It's world 16. I'm still at a loss why people feel the need to bring previous worlds into it as it are different worlds.

Nope but he certainly has a large input given his role.

What's the issue with refering to older worlds?

DeletedUser10790

'The game' as you call it can be whatever people make of it. Some play only startup, some to mid game and some to the end. The forums are also here for a reason, If you use that logic to judge threads, god help us all If you ever become a mod; the forum will be even more of a wasteland than it already is.

I feel past worlds have to be brought up and considered, as people are judged on their past, just as Ruffus is often judged by his frankly abysmal tribal leadership record.

Blue

DeletedUser12021

Im sure you've never been in this position but when you are good the game gets boring when you have no competition. This is a game, it's played for fun and monotony is not fun

And what would you know about my position? Not that my position in the past matter anyway in this game. ;)

First off, I've likely played more mid games and late games than you and certainly more succesfully. I'm currently in a late game right now and well over double rank 2. I've not made a fool of myself at all, please enlighten me as to how I have?

Oh no! You played more games than me. How could I forget. Let me bow for you because of all those great achievements.
(yes this is sarcasm if it wasn't obvious enough)
And this thread alone just proves it.

Nope but he certainly has a large input given his role.
Oh and besides a few words on the tribe description you know how large his input/role is?

What's the issue with refering to older worlds?
It's irrelevant. Only the present is relevant.

I don't know what's more ridiculous. Having a TW feud about past worlds or making future threads.

Please threathen me to rim me aswell! I can't wait being so scared for the long months 'till you even can reach my doorsteps.

DeletedUser2918

Ruffus kind of leads a tribe, I lead a tribe.

does he? luke leads ROTN and has a council....now unless this is the same set up as the over worlds you start talking about then your comparison im afraid falls down at the first hurdle :icon_sad:

Ruffus has organised as many of the top 20 as he can to war against my tribe together at around the 50k point stage (for the top account, which again is me).

has he? wow - first ive actually heard of Rufus doing this :lol:

Just pathetic how he cannot do things with even numbers and requires an advantage

every war you enter into then i'll expect you or your tribe to use exactly the same numbers of players, troops, and villages then shall i? a bit silly really, of course you wont.

You may as well declare now Ruffus.

Rufus can declare if he wants to of course.... but the leader and council of ROTN will decide what the tribe does.

all in all im not really sure what this OP was trying to say. part of me wants to think that you're just trying to make the forums more lively. Most of me thinks though that you've just been fed some bum information roman numerals guy :lol:, then built a house of cards of assumptions on top of it.

DeletedUser11546

Aw poor you Will ;( Life Sucks!!!

Maybe YOU should rage quit this time

DeletedUser1410

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

o Dear nothing else to do with your life lol I quit yes Rage quit lol erm I think not lol

Everyone has a real life I defo do and didn't have a co then lol

As for 16 I'm helping out a little that all
Luke is running the tribe, so please don't think me being in the tribe has anything to do with the game or how its going...

For once try and build a tribe with people you've never played with before and then call yourself a good leader, I may well quit this world too considering I was asked to play and then join Luke's tribe after I was asked to. this is the reason I quit playing the uk sever because of the way some perceive what they are in the grand scale of things, I play this game for fun and the minute it stops being just that is when I quit.......

Might be about that time

DeletedUser

Oh and besides a few words on the tribe description you know how large his input/role is?

I don't know, why don't you figure that out yourself :lol:

has he? wow - first ive actually heard of Rufus doing this :lol:
every war you enter into then i'll expect you or your tribe to use exactly the same numbers of players, troops, and villages then shall i? a bit silly really, of course you wont.

I've been told by many sources that ROTN has been planning it, I must assume Ruffus as it's what he does himself.

No.. But I certainly won't go and grab myself a load of extra tribes (who aren't in a family) to take on the majority of the work as Ruffus does seem to repeatedly do in every tribe.

DeletedUser12021

I've been told by many sources that ROTN has been planning it, I must assume Ruffus as it's what he does himself.

No.. But I certainly won't go and grab myself a load of extra tribes (who aren't in a family) to take on the majority of the work as Ruffus does seem to repeatedly do in every tribe.

Try to make clear to yourself and your spy in your tribe, which we already knew you have, not to read into mails and circulars too much. Certainly not without knowing the context. ;)

DeletedUser

I have no spy so it's interesting you would say that, what makes you think I do out of interest?

DeletedUser

Well these allegations are false and I do need to go back to work for the UNDER members :lol:

DeletedUser11546

It's great to finally see some activity in these dead forums :)

DeletedUser

Really?

Could you act any more pathetic making this post out of the blue that cries out for "pay attention to me. I like to say big words and state how great I'm and threaths about a personal feud on TW."
WoW someone has been piling up lot of hate. quite funny really :lol: as we are the only ones who don't need anymore attention. our profile alone has had more views than your Tribe :lol:

I believe the only one making a fool out of himself is you here. with so much unnecessary hate. It is a game after all I don't see why someone would cry like you do over a thread. and yes, I used the word "Cry" for you again as it is the best way I could describe how you currently look :lol:

so, you never use your past worlds experience or stats in this world? Are you trying to say your previous worlds stats had no effects on your leadership whatsoever? ( as in, people knowing you and trusting you to lead)

Oh no! You played more games than me. How could I forget. Let me bow for you because of all those great achievements.
(yes this is sarcasm if it wasn't obvious enough)
And this thread alone just proves it.

Still trying to figure out if what you just said has a point or it's something like the rest of your posts. without any points and just shows childish behavior :lol:

It's irrelevant. Only the present is relevant.
Oh really? do you see us crying when you and others keep mentioning that we "broke NAP" or "Can't do Diplomacy" when they were clearly referring to past incidents?

I don't know what's more ridiculous. Having a TW feud about past worlds or making future threads.
How about posts with no worth-reading contexts other than pure hatred and pathetic cry outs? :lol:

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
wow that must've took you like 2-3 minutes to post so many lol's :lol:
o Dear nothing else to do with your life lol I quit yes Rage quit lol erm I think not lol
so anyone who makes a thread has nothing else to do with their life?

For once try and build a tribe with people you've never played with before and then call yourself a good leader,
I don't believe he has called himself a good leader, nonetheless even if he has, unless proven wrong, you got nothing on him.

Oh and I believe Will joined my account few days after I joined the world. and we had no friends in the world whatsoever (other than Daz who I knew from .US) . I believe this checks as "build a tribe with people you've never played with" since this was clearly not a premade, as we didn't even know anyone when we joined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Hahaha! You don't need to do that Will, his tribe ends up doing that for you....
It went so well for him on uk14 will be funny if he can make a better attempt atot this time round. We had a quality tribe in Inc. - I see you're not quite as outnumbered as before, so makes it look even worse for your new enemies.

Quite funny to see the same events repeating themselves...
(I don't know anything about uk16 or the context war was declared on)

Blue

*cough* Blue, what happen to you in the war on UK14? *cough* :icon_redface:

I wonder if Will will have exams just as all his co-players quit again?

DeletedUser11546

Milad your posts are just too damn long, ain't nobody got no time to read all that

DeletedUser589

Oh wow, so many fails I am not sure where to begin... Maybe i'll just concentrate on the main two points here....

1.) Ruffus doesnt lead ROTN, he is one member of the tribe that due to his experience I have asked to take up a council role along side a handful of others. Lets be clear here, I am the Duke and leader of ROTN. We have not contacted all of the top 20. Though I find it hilarious that you actually think we would do that. #ego #centreoftheworldcomplexmuch? :lol:

2.) Id like to know how Ruffus apparently contacted all of these tribes without me knowing and also with the fact that for the last 4 days his co player has been the main driver on the account? Ruffus, I never knew you had such mad skills?!

Will, from the players i know that also know you, they tell me that you have a good TW head on your shoulders, but this post made you look a bit silly. It crys out "UHOH!!! getting scared tribes might gangbang us so lets go cry on the externals about it and try and get a response" which obviously you will get when you start lies and attack a player individually.

Also Will, please stop referring to your classic world rank 1 as mid to late game. We know you are coplaying with CF there, you go on about it enough, no need to keep referring to it. Also this isnt a request for you to put your TW CV up on the externals (again) which was hilarious by the way :lol:

Just a quick response to your sidekick iteam... your tribe is in someways a pre-made seeing as a couple of the tribes you merged with were started as pre-mades. Just because you all merged into one another and now have a new leader(s) doesnt change the fact that the core of your players are indeed here as from various pre-mades.

Anyway... let me get back to mailing the top 40 (top 20 isnt enough) to take you guys down.... . Ciao!